CertaPro Painters of North Raleigh

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2007

Additional contact name - Kirt Storch. Additional email - wakeforest@certapro.com. Additional DBAs - Sheri Storch Services Inc, Certapro Raleigh, CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Additional website - www.certapro.com.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile imageExterior Painting ProjectExterior Painting Project

interior painting (50)house painting (37)pressure washing (6)deck cleaning (4)wallpaper removal (2)drywall (2)woodworking (1)water damage restoration (1)

02/12/2020

Chris F.

CertaPro responded very quickly to our needs. They were professional in every aspect of the project. They provided us with a detailed estimate that left no question to the expectations of the work to be done. The work was excellent and done on schedule.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

01/06/2020

Courtney C.

Everything went very smoothly, very professional company and the results are fantastic!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 01/05/2020

08/16/2019

Jennifer B.

CertaPro was on time every day and the quality was excellent on all parts of the job. Every day of the job, which lasted one and a half weeks, someone from the office came by to check the work and to see if I had questions or concerns. The painters were courteous and hard working and checked in with me often to see if I was pleased with the work. I would definitely hire again and highly recommend them to anyone with inside or outside painting jobs.

Description of Work
Siding and trim outside home. Repair work and painting on study ceiling, Repair work and painting on guest bathroom.

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

04/17/2019

Andrew K.

CertaPro North Raleigh is a great company to work with! Their teams are amazing and their crew leads, in our project Kelvin and Alex, are amazing. We have a great finished product and the communication along the way was incredible.

Description of Work
Exterior of House and Several Interior Rooms

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

10/11/2018

Tom O.

Overall very pleased. Very close attention to detail, which is needed on an older home to prevent that "been painted multiple times" look. Pressure washing was very good (in fact much better than a previously hired pressure washer), with no over-pressure on older windows and doors (no leaks to interior). Worked hard to finish doors and windows early so we could re-secure the home and not have to be present during last stages. Final walk-through was good and all minor blemishes were touched up nicely. Good cleanup of surrounding areas.

Description of Work
Older model home exterior painting. One story brick ranch, mostly windows, doors, porch, garage, very little siding.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

08/20/2018

Bill M.

The first team was not good but CertaPro came back and fixed the errors.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

09/12/2017

Beth W.

The painters did a neat job, and CertaPro provided color consultation. The problem was that they wouldn't remove our storm windows to paint, but they failed to tell us this upfront. We did the walk-through, and the windows still had the old trim color. They acted like this shouldn't be a problem and like I was silly to expect them to paint the windows, even though it was in the contract. We had to remove the storm windows ourselves and have them come back to finish the project. It wouldn't have been a big deal if they had recognized and alerted us to this issue before we started.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

08/27/2017

Shelley L.

The quote was an A, we didn't end up working with them. The reason we didn't hire them was because they gave us a quote and their was problems with the quote and we asked them to change them and by the third time it wasn't straight. And I felt if they hadn't gotten it right by the third time then how were they going to do the work.

Description of Work
I used CertaPro Painters® of Raleigh for a quote for exterior carpentry and paining due to wood rot.

Category water damage restoration, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 08/27/2017

04/10/2017

Joanne B.

Couldn't have gone better! Very pleased

Description of Work
Exterior painting. Fence power washed. Shed cleaned off.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

Thanks for your review!

08/03/2015

susan R.

They got done sooner than expected.

Description of Work
Painted walls, ceilings and repaired cracks in walls.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/27/2015

07/18/2015

Robert D.

from start to finish, working with CertaPro was a pleasure. prompt, courteous and professional during the entire experience from the initial estimate walk-thru with Barbie Dorsey, through the actual painting performed by their crew of Christian, Frederico and Irma. all personnel were easy to communicate with and always addressed any questions / concerns we had about this job. will definitely use them again if needed as well as recommend them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
painted the entire exterior of the house

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

06/03/2015

Christie J.

Service was fantastic! Cleaned up everyday and arrived on time. Everyone who has seen it has complimented us on it! Service people to the color specialist - everyone was great! I will be using them again to paint the exterior of house.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of house.

Work Completed On 11/01/2014

05/13/2015

Brian S.

Did fantastic job, on time and did exactly what was quoted/promised. Met with Tom Adams, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for A Solid professional company to do the work, and be around years later.

Description of Work
Painted to exterior of the house and the Deck. Also lines up a contractor for wood rot replacement.

Work Completed On 08/14/2013

05/11/2015

Mark C.

I was very impressed with the overall performance of CertaPro Painters right from the first visit. Barbie Dorsey came by the house and walked through the work that I wanted performed. I was impressed with the fact that she took very thorough notes as well as quite a few photos of the house. I was also impressed with her knowledge of the various paints. She was not just a sales person....she really knew her product! I needed some additional work performed on my front steps and she suggested a Carpenter that they frequently used. At the end of the visit, she questioned me on my expectations of quality. I told her that I wanted the finished work to look as though someone had painted their own house and took pride in their work (I will elaborate on this later). I was more than please when I received the quotation from Barbie. It was very detailed and was enhanced by the photos that she had taken previously. It was obvious that she had heard every word I said. The quote was very easy to follow and left little doubt as to the scope and expectations of the work. This was in sharp contrast to the vague, paper written quotes that I received from others. When I met the Paint Foreman, he was very nice and very professional (I apologize for not remembering his name). The crew did a great job each night of cleaning up and finished the job within three days (We have a 2 story, 2700 sq. ft. home). I was truly impressed with how well they trimmed the house. Being an Engineer, I can be somewhat picky/meticulous about Contractor performance; however, these guys left me nothing to complain about. In fact, they easily surpassed my expectations!!! While the work was being performed, I received two separate calls from the CertaPro office wanting to make sure that things were going well. There was truly nothing that they did that wasn't first class. Awesome job guys / gals!!!! I realize that most people will tend to chose a Contractor on price alone, but after Barbie's visit and subsequent quote, I told my wife, that I would choose quality over price. I did just that.........The real bonus was that CertaPro was also CHEAPER than the others. I highly recommend them!!! What more can I say!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Painted entire exterior of house including trim and staining the front porch.

Category deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/08/2015

02/16/2015

James M.

CertaPro was the name of the painter. We liked everything about the service, we don't dislike anything. They are outstanding people, outstanding workers. I would grade CertaPro the best, outstanding. The price was very good. Everything worked out well. Everything was outstanding, everything.

Description of Work
They painted the outside of our house.

Work Completed On 10/14/2014

01/18/2015

Barbie D.

I hired CertaPro Painters North Raleigh in December 2014 to paint the Interior of my Home. This company was selected after I had several quotes on the job. They were very competitive in price and the consultant was a interior designer. The crew was friendly and had great attention to detail. I appreciated the daily clean up and the follow up on the job from the consultant and production manager. They delivered what they promised and my home looks so refreshed. Thank you CertaPro Painters - I will recommend you to my friends and family in need of painting.

Description of Work
Interior Painting - Family Room/Kitchen/Halls/Stairway/Office

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/01/2014

11/04/2014

Jennifer T.

The crew was efficient and professional. They kept my floors and furniture covered, moved furniture as needed. They were friendly and worked hard. The certa-pro rep was available, helped pick interior colors and scheduling was efficient.

Description of Work
Painted my entire downstairs, hallway up the stairs, upstairs hallways, master bed and bath.

Work Completed On 04/17/2014

10/16/2014

James E.

They were excellent. The price was reasonable and they cleaned up really well after themselves.

Description of Work
They painted all of our exterior trim. The work took a team of three, two days to complete.

Work Completed On 05/16/2014

08/23/2014

Jim B.

The painting estimate took 1 week to schedule, estimator was on time and professional. Estimate was given to me within 24 hours of visit which was great. Painting crew was very professional, courteous, neat and communicative. The painting work lasted 4 days and the crews worked from 9 to 6 each day including a Saturday to power wash and prep. The painting work looks fantastic and I was very pleased with the value for price. The job coordinator was on site several times thru the job to inspect and ask if I needed anything more. I would highly recommend Certapro for exterior work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting for all brick home included: gutters & downspouts, fascia boards, wood singles on dormer, all trim areas at roof line and windows, power washing surface areas, iron railings.

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

08/19/2014

janet F.

They were excellent. It was very reasonable. The grade that they had out here was excellent. They cleaned up after themselves. They left no mess. They just did a wonderful job. They're very prompt. When they said they were going to be here, they were here.

Description of Work
They did the quote for everything. We did have them do some work for us. They did the exterior painting.

Work Completed On 07/17/2013

07/25/2014

Mary L.

I was so impressed. They showed up on time and the day they said they would. They spoke English. I only say this because we have had several paint crews from other companies in the past who had no one that spoke English so I could not communicate with them which can be very frustrating. They cleaned up after themselves. They were very courteous and professional. They had to run to Sherman Williams to pick up paint after arriving at 9:30am after there Monday meeting. They had to do some paint matching on the 2 walls that were being painted corner to corner and the paint matches perfectly. They were finished by 5:30pm and everything looks wonderful. I am so thrilled with the painting they did that I highly recommend them as Roger Hazard on the TV show "Sell This House " has always done. If I need anything else painted they will be the first ones I call.

Description of Work
Painted Dining Room, office, 2 hallways, stairwell and stair treads and one wall in entry hall

Work Completed On 07/21/2014

Thank you {removed member name} for your business and we know we have to complete a touch up at the thermostat area. We will be back this week to complete this additional work for you.

04/29/2014

Kimberly F.

This is my second time using Certapro. They painted the inside of my home a year ago and I was impressed with their professionalism and the results. The estimate for the exterior felt high but my past experience with them compared to some bad experiences using unlicensed and uninsured handymen made me bite the bullet. I'm glad I did. I've learned you get what you pay for! From the estimate to the finished product Kirt's team was professional and honest. They only recommended higher priced options when it made sense and they didn't try to paint everything (we had just painted the shutters a year ago). Their recommendations were right on (went with satin paint on the outside...what a difference that made!). They were courteous and cleaned up every day. Kirt also followed up with me every day to make sure things were going smoothly. The house looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Painted exterior of home including all trim, doors, garage door and stained deck and porch.

Category deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters