We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

CARY GRANITE

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2008

828 Purser Drive

Raleigh, NC 27603

We are a full service granite and marble importer, fabricator, and installer that has served the Triangle area since 2003. Our goal is to offer the best possible products and services at the most competitive prices. We are locally owned and operated and guarantee the highest level of professionalism. We are confident in our ability to meet or exceed our customer’s quality and economic expectations on each project. Please visit our showroom and see one of the largest selections of fine granite, quartz, and marble in the Triangle to choose from on site. ...

11/19/2020

Brian R.

I have NEVER had a better contractor experience than the one I had with Cary Granite. They were on the job site exactly on time, they took out the old granite flawlessly (no damage of any kind), they installed the new granite perfectly, they left the kitchen and the area where they cut the granite in spotless condition ....and to top it off... the entire team from start (showroom) to finish (installation) were very friendly and professional. Not to mention...their prices were competitive and their turnaround time (from order to install) was outstanding. I would highly recommend Cary Granite!!!!

Description of Work
Granite kitchen countertops - Replacing existing granite countertops.

11/10/2020

James L.

Perfectly from start to finish. Excellent experience in all regards.

Description of Work
Major countertops for many rooms including kitchen and pantry

10/15/2019

P L.

Wonderful job, we are very happy with the final product. We searched for a countertop provider/installer and as soon as we found Cary Granite, we knew this was the place. Owen was very helpful, responsive and made sure we were happy when the job was complete. We highly recommend using Cary Granite if you are looking for new countertops, you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
New countertops

01/08/2019

Carrie D.

The work was completed in about 10 minutes and was done very well. They charged me $180, which seemed like a lot of money to drill a 1/2 inch hole, but other companies indicated they would charge closer to $250! So I feel like this was reasonably priced given that all companies prices seemed quite high. I would certainly use them again if I had any issues with my granite countertop or wanted to replace the countertop. They worked with me over the Christmas break when they were closed to schedule this appointment, which I thought was above and beyond the call of duty.

Description of Work
I needed a hole drilled in my granite countertop for a water filtration system

12/21/2018

Andrew S.

From beginning to end working with Cary Granite was a great experience. Joe and Owen were knowledgeable, responsive, and quick. The final product came out better than expected and the whole process was painless.

Description of Work
Granite Install in Home Remodel

10/24/2018

Deborah T.

Very easy! Great choices and extremely helpful and friendly. Jimmy coordinated perfectly with Raleigh Premier Cabinets and Carolina Installation Services.

Description of Work
Counter tops

Category countertops,home remodeling

08/21/2018

Wendy C.

Truly, one best experiences in our recent home improvement projects. Worked mostly with Owen. He was very flexible given we were also coordinating complete cabinet replacements. I expressed what I was looking for and the most beautiful granite was found. Those that were here to install were professional, here when they said and cleaned up so much you would never know they installed a full kitchen. Awesome experience and will go to them when we redo bathrooms.

Description of Work
New kitchen granite countertops

08/14/2018

Robert B.

I recommend Cary Granite for anyone who wants to replace or upgrade their counter-tops. I checked several online recommendations and found only A+ ratings. The Cary Granite owner, Joe Murphy, is outstanding – he goes the extra mile to ensure that his customers are satisfied. The quality of the products he sells and his installation crew is unsurpassed – this is probably the only time our expectations for a home repair / upgrade have been exceeded – on a scale of 1 to 5 I’d give Cary Granite at least an 8! If you are even thinking about replacing or upgrading counter-tops, you should look at Cary Granite. And, while you’re there, ask Joe about the origin of the company name – it’s not because the business was in Cary!

Description of Work
Furnish and install quartz (Silestone) countertops

Category countertops,pavers, gravel

Bob, Thank you for your kind words. It's music to our ears to hear from great customers such as yourself! We appreciate the opportunity to work in your home. Best regards, Joe

06/05/2018

Craig J.

The work went well and the end product was very good.

Description of Work
Kitchen and master bath countertops

05/31/2018

Brandy V.

It went well. I was not informed of everything involving the sink itself but overall the granite is amazing.

Description of Work
Kitchen granite counters

05/30/2018

Brandy V.

Everyone from beginning to end were great. Love our new counter tops. Could not believe the difference it made in our kitchen. Jimmy was great. He even gave me the name of a man that could remove our lifted bar before counter tops were installed. LOVE the job they did for us!

Description of Work
Granite Kitchen CounterTops

04/25/2018

Debbie E.

Owen and his team were professional from start to finish. The countertops are beautiful and I couldn't be more pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
We had granite kitchen countertops installed.

10/06/2017

Julie H.

Joe, Jill and Owen and their installation crew were all fantastic to work with. Price, quality and service were all great. They are very customer oriented and will go the extra mile to ensure you are happy with the end result. They were very responsive to our needs and worked hard to meet our timeline. They are very good with communication and always showed up within in the timeframes we were given. I would absolutely recommend Cary Granite and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Cary Granite provided countertops for our new kitchen as well as two bathrooms.

Category countertops,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to meet you and help you with your project. We appreciate the opportunity to work in your lovely home and look forward to working with you again on your next project! Best regards, Joe

06/20/2017

diane W.

Joe replied for quickly to my request for a quote. was able to add it to his guys schedule the next day to save me from having my range in the middle of the kitchen. they were curtious did an immaculate job cleaing up and even slid my new range in for me!

Description of Work
we bought a new slide-in range, but the cut-out in our silestone counters was too narrow. we needed it shaved down.

05/09/2017

Jonathan P.

They did a great job, and finished the kitchen by noon, and started around 8:30.

Description of Work
I had a kitchen fire that burnt up a spot on my laminate counter top, and decided to upgrade to granite. I hired Cary Granite because of good reviews and the professionalism they showed.

05/03/2017

Vicki B.

The job went very well and the work has received several compliments. Several people have expressed surprise that the countertops are quartz and not granite. The quartz countertops are very beautiful and of excellent quality. The installation was perfect. It was carefully done with prior planning (a template was made). Overall, we have been very pleased with the work and would enthusiastically recommend Cary Granite!

Description of Work
We installed quartz countertops in the kitchen and in one bathroom.

04/26/2017

Greg J.

Had Cary Granite install a quartz counter top and was very pleased with the quality of work, professionalism and cleanliness of the crew.

Description of Work
Install quartz kitchen counter top

03/15/2017

Jim C.

I worked with Joe Murphy on this project and everything went extremely well. I took quotes from four local companies, many of whom were preferred via Angie's List. Joe was competitively priced because his company does a lot of jobs in the area and has the ability to buy entire lots of stone. I informed him of the pieces we had selected at Cosmos and he not only purchased my stone but the others in that lot because he knows he will use it. This was beneficial for me because I didn't have to pay for the entire slab if I only used half...he can use it on other projects. Many of the companies I received quotes from wanted to charge for the entire slab. Joe was easy to communicate with, very responsive. I went to his shop and he met with me for almost an hour to not only show me how my counters were going to lay out but also gave me a tour of his shop. He has employees who cut the stone in his shop vs using a third party. His installers were on time and very professional. They cleaned up after themselves and were very polite. We needed two seams during our install and I was amazed at how well they were done. In fact one, I really had to search for. I invested several hours of time searching for good companies with competitive pricing in the area but I can say for certain, Cary Granite is the only call I will make if I need stone work in the future.

Description of Work
Replacing existing granite in our kitchen with new granite counter tops

03/02/2017

Daniel J.

Cary granite did really great work for an awesome price. If you are looking for a quality granite install, look no further. Their pricing was very clear and did not change. They installed on schedule and everything was spotless.

Description of Work
Kitchen Countertops

02/15/2017

Vince S.

Cary Granite did an amazing job on our countertops. They are not only fabricators and installers, but also stock granite. I felt that this allowed them to give me a better price. I asked for a lot of quotes from installers and Joe Murphy of Cary Granite was the only one who actually discussed the project with me and told me that our very large island would need to have a seam in it, before quoting us a price. He explained that while most jobs would need 2 slabs, ours would need 3, due to the large island. however, they stock many beautiful granites, including what we had chosen - Sienna Bordeaux. We actually picked out three slabs at a supplier and Joe bought all seven slabs in the lot, so that he could do our job and others from the same lot and thereby have less waste and be able to give us a lower price than other suppliers for this higher-level granite. We were also able to go into the shop and actually lay out the counter templates on the slabs and plan where the seam would fall on two bookmatched slabs, so that the seam does not disrupt the larger pattern of the granite and so is pretty much invisible. The job was done on the agreed-upon schedule. The installers were very professional and extremely competent. They got the huge slabs in place and made the seam and cooktop cutout and the results are breathtaking. I would definitely use Cary Granite again and wholeheartedly recommend them.

Description of Work
Counters for complete kitchen remodel.

01/20/2017

Michele S.

Cary Granite may be the most professional company we worked with in the decade we have been here in Wake Forest. Joe, Jill and Owen were extremely responsive and patient and took the time to work with us through the whole process. We were able to choose our granite from a large set of choices and they held our hand every step of the way. Where Cary Granite really shined was with the installation process. Lewis led the effort for the install and he was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and patient. He and his team probably spent 3 or more hours than anticipated to ensure a PERFECT installation. Our countertops required extra and unexpected attention due to the old ones and Lewis posed several solutions to help address how to proceed. We were so grateful of his dedication to client service and shows the quality of this company. Bottom line- there was nothing Cary Granite did that was not perfect. The quality of the material and the customer service from start to finish exceeded all expectations. OK so what about price?? They beat ALL prior estimates that we received here in Wake Forest by serious amounts. The closest estimate that we almost went with was $800 more than their price. Cary Granite is proof that you can have the very best quality at a unbelievable price. I really want to make this point as you will be very happy you called them.

Description of Work
We needed to replace existing countertops with a new granite countertop.

01/03/2017

Al S.

The entire process went well. There were no surprises. The crew doing the installation were very professional and quite meticulous in doing the work.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen counter tops with granite.

01/02/2017

Pat W.

Everything went well except the installers tried to sand out an imperfection in the middle of the stone. It left a dull spot that I was not happy with. But Joe came out and replaced the countertop with a whole new one. I'm very happy with my countertop and impressed that they went the extra mile to make me happy. I would recommend highly..

Description of Work
Replaced countertop in bathroom.

01/02/2017

Pat W.

They installed the granite, but there was a dull spot in the center. The owner came and looked at it and agreed to replace. They made it good!

Description of Work
new granite countertop for bathroom

10/27/2016

Justin K.

I could not have been happier with the professionalism, service and materials provided by Joe at Cary Granite. He was extremely flexible and patient, as I took a long time to make a decision on a stone. I never felt pressured. He worked with my schedule to make it happen. Also, his installation crew took extreme care to keep my home clean and went out of their way to make sure my appliances were properly leveled after my countertop installation. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Cary Granite again! Great work!

Description of Work
granite countertop fabrication and installation