CARTER HEATING AND AIR INC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

Heating and Air Conditioning Special Promotions: 1. Free Diagnostic Service Call when needed repairs are done within 14 days of service call 2. $39.95 Spring Tune Up 3. 24 months same as cash financing available as well as rates as low as 2.99% on longer loans 4. Free Wi-Fi thermostat with new installations...

Butlers Hvac Repair LLC

Butlers Hvac Repair LLC

Butlers HVAC Repair LLC has over 10 years of experience and is here to serve you with the best customer service.. We will never give up on you or the job. So do not wait... Book today with Butlers HVAC Repair LLC "We are here to serve you"

07/08/2016

Randy Carter was very courteous and timely for the estimate. On the day of the job, he brought in enough people so that the whole job was done in one day -- they arrived at 9 am and we had A/C again before 5 pm the same day. We had four bids for the job, and not only were they the best price, but also were very responsive and did the job well. We were very happy overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total A/C heating replacement, dual zone installation

10/04/2015

Were here when they said they would be for inspection and quote.  Installed HVAC system following day.  Followed up with phone call few days later to make sure everything was okay.  No payment until all work was done and we were satisfied.  Had a problem about week later turning on heat.  Called office and someone was out to check within the hour.  Turned out was something simple. Took few minutes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a completely new HVAC system.

10/04/2015

Wonderful. This is the second time I have used them. I had a general contractor use them for my 3rd floor addition a few years ago and I was impressed with them. I called Randy when my 25 yr old unit went out. Randy was responsive and he and his crew did a wonderful job. Even sent me all the rebate forms filled out and ready for my signature so I could get a credit from my local utility company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New HVAC and duct work

07/22/2015

Went great. Randy did all he told me he would do and more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out existing heating & air condition and replaced with gas heating and air conditioner.

05/26/2015

Everything went very smooth.  There were no issues with Mr. Carter or his installers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a complete heating and air conditioning system for our 3rd floor.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer a wide variety of services including duct & system replacements, service work, tune ups, preventative maintenance contracts and more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available