CARTER HEATING AND AIR INC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

Heating and Air Conditioning Special Promotions: 1. Free Diagnostic Service Call when needed repairs are done within 14 days of service call 2. $39.95 Spring Tune Up 3. 24 months same as cash financing available as well as rates as low as 2.99% on longer loans 4. Free Wi-Fi thermostat with new installations...

Thermo Direct Inc.

For over a decade, the professionals at Thermo Direct Inc have worked hard for our friends and neighbors in the Triangle area. Helping homeowners and business owners, our comfort system technicians will make sure that your property’s heating and air conditioning equipment works as reliably and energy efficiently as possible. For projects big and small, we provide honest, cost-effective service.

Fogg HVAC Inc

With over 21 years of experience, our philosophy is to do the job right the first time and our trained professionals go out of their way to ensure we exceed our clients' expectations. Our services range from residential to commercial. We specialize in both installs and repairs ranging from central air conditioning to gas and electric furnaces. Tell us what you need for heating and cooling and we'll get it done! Additional DBA - Stanley Fogg Heating & Air Conditioning.

Hayes HVAC

Hayes HVAC LLC in Clayton, NC should be your top choice for HVAC services. Why us? With nearly a decade of experience, our local HVAC contractor and his team have what it takes to keep your home comfortable all year long. We're licensed and insured to assist with everything from simple repairs to new system installation. You'll be impressed by our incredible customer service, competitive pricing and guaranteed results. Call us at 919-609-2006 now for more info about our HVAC services.

Offers by Hayes HVAC on Angi

07/08/2016

Randy Carter was very courteous and timely for the estimate. On the day of the job, he brought in enough people so that the whole job was done in one day -- they arrived at 9 am and we had A/C again before 5 pm the same day. We had four bids for the job, and not only were they the best price, but also were very responsive and did the job well. We were very happy overall.

Description of Work
Total A/C heating replacement, dual zone installation

10/04/2015

Were here when they said they would be for inspection and quote. Installed HVAC system following day. Followed up with phone call few days later to make sure everything was okay. No payment until all work was done and we were satisfied. Had a problem about week later turning on heat. Called office and someone was out to check within the hour. Turned out was something simple. Took few minutes to ch...

Description of Work
Installed a completely new HVAC system.

10/04/2015

Wonderful. This is the second time I have used them. I had a general contractor use them for my 3rd floor addition a few years ago and I was impressed with them. I called Randy when my 25 yr old unit went out. Randy was responsive and he and his crew did a wonderful job. Even sent me all the rebate forms filled out and ready for my signature so I could get a credit from my local utility company.

Description of Work
New HVAC and duct work

07/22/2015

Went great. Randy did all he told me he would do and more.

Description of Work
Took out existing heating & air condition and replaced with gas heating and air conditioner.

05/26/2015

Everything went very smooth. There were no issues with Mr. Carter or his installers.

Description of Work
Installed a complete heating and air conditioning system for our 3rd floor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer a wide variety of services including duct & system replacements, service work, tune ups, preventative maintenance contracts and more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available