Carpet Dryclean, Inc.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3101 Stonybrook Dr # 172

Raleigh, NC 27604

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Carpet Dryclean Inc continues to be an owner operated business with 17+ technicians and office management. We differ from our competitors because we use no water leaving your carpet, rugs and upholstery 100% dry and ready for use. Also our rates are for a full service with no hidden fees or charges and our system is organic and eco-friendly. We not only service the Greater Raleigh-Durham area but we also service the Greater Fayetteville NC area. We also have offices in Charlotte, Greensboro and Goldsboro....

carpet cleaning (495)upholstery cleaning (67)oriental rug cleaning (54)house cleaning (23)carpet installation (7)floor cleaning (1)

04/05/2022

Sasha M.

Great he was very professional, efficient, and my carpets look great

Description of Work
rug, living space, upstairs and hallway

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

01/18/2022

Carla V.

They were in and out, punctual, got the job done quickly and were reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Purchasing a new home which has a closing of 8/20/21. I would need to have the rooms carpet steamed and bathroom tile.

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

03/11/2021

Eric A.

The service was quite good. Both appointments were kept on time and the response to my needs was very thorough. I would definitely keep them in mind, going forward, and, recommend them when I can.

Description of Work
Interior carpet cleaning for studio condo.

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

01/20/2021

Vicki S.

Great! Ronald was fantastic. He was on time, immediately went to work, and did a great job. He was extremely cheerful and so happy to help! I strongly recommend this group. As for Rolando!

Description of Work
Cleaning a fabric sofa

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

11/11/2020

James G.

Fantastic work and customer service. When I requested a quote through Angies List I got a call back within 5 minutes, and service the same day. The owner also followed up immediately after the service was done, and when I thought there was an area that still looked a little worse for wear, they came back out the next day and redid that area at no cost - without me asking them. They just said "We will be back out tomorrow to fix it." Seriously, can you ask for more than that? I will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/10/2020

Brian S.

Earl was professional, polite and did an amazing job on our couch, love seat and carpet. It all looks brand new! We are very happy with the service and will definitely hire again when needed.

Description of Work
Couch and carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

09/12/2020

Jimmy H.

The technician was kind and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

07/16/2020

Lynne M.

Fine. But the company was Carpet Pro Clean of Cary.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/09/2020

Roy A.

Terrific job! We were surprised at how well they removed the troublesome spots. Also, the dry cleaning method they use is excellent and trouble-free for us. The coffee stain was removed, but the stain worked its way to the surface a day or two later. They promptly returned, explained what was happening, and completely removed the stain. The dog urine stains were successfully removed by the initial treatment.

Description of Work
We needed an area rug and one room of carpet cleaned. We had dog urine stains and coffee stains to be removed.

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

05/28/2020

Valerie G.

We were extremely pleased by Earl's team and their service. We delayed a few days because someone in the house had a fever and Earl was very easy to reschedule with. We had not had the carpets cleaned in eight years! When the team came they wore masks and gloves due to the pandemic. They made the couches and chairs look spanking new. On the carpets, a family member had experienced a nosebleed and so there were droplets and stains all over the place. They are now completely gone. The stairs and hallway also look very good. The price was quite reasonable and the team was unintrusive. This is absolutely a team we will hire again - before eight years go by, of course.

Description of Work
Carpet and sofa upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

05/27/2020

Laura S.

When I reached out to carpet dryclean for services, I was very skeptical of how well my scheduled service would go. I discovered that a tenet of mine ruined brand new carpets I had installed 6 months prior after then moving out. After speaking to Preston Laughinghouse about my situation and my reluctance, I agreed to schedule an appointment. I felt he took extra time to explain the process over the phone and listen to my concerns. When the serviceman, Earl came out, he was very kind and courteous. He took a few minutes to explain the process with me before beginning. He explained, up front, that I may have issues with carpet fiber damages from the pet stains, but he would do his best to address the issues in hopes of saving the carpet. Boy, was I blown away by the after results. Carpet Dryclean was very affordable and saved me hundreds of dollars in the long run. I thought there was no way the carpets could be saved. Incredible outcome!! I highly recommend and will use them again if I ever have this issue in the future. I attached the before and after photo's which speak for themself!!

Description of Work
Major pet stains

Review for Carpet Dryclean, Inc. - 3101 Stonybrook Dr, Raleigh, NC - 38596546

05/16/2020

Dorothy T.

All went well. Vance came out and did a wonderful job. He even worked around the children and animals. Great job on my carpet.

Description of Work
I needed my Living room cleaned and upstairs bonus room.

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

02/18/2020

Anne H.

Good job explaining and demonstrating the process. Worked efficiently. Final results were great.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in family room and one sofa

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

02/11/2020

Andre L.

Rug was VERY soiled. Very pleased with the cleaning. Done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Rug cleaned at their shop

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

11/21/2019

Kenneth B.

Outstanding! Top notch in every way.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in the whole house.

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/15/2019

Ann F.

The job was done perfectly. He found spots in the carpet that I did not see and worked to get them out.

Description of Work
carpet cleaned on upper level of house + stairs

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

09/28/2019

Richard H.

Good ...a few spots missed, but my son had moved furniture and it may not been easily seen.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,dry cleaning

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

08/11/2019

Robert H.

Carpet Dry Clean did a great job. They were punctual and very efficient. And best of all, my carpets were very clean and not wet.

Description of Work
carpet dry cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,dry cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

07/04/2019

Kathryn D.

We assumed it went well. We had been taking care of our daughter’s three dogs for two weeks prior while they were on vacation. The two person team came in, “cleaned” upstairs and down the stairs. The younger man “cleaned” the area rug downstairs alone. They were done in one hour and we thought it was done properly. The next day we vacuumed the area rug after completely emptying the canister and we could not believe the amount of dog hair and dust picked up. The canister was half filled! We were disgusted. We certainly would never have them come back or recommend them to anyone else. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Carpeting in 3 bedrooms, hallway, stairs and large area rug on first floor.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

Myself, Earl Laughinghouse and my nephew, were both on the job. This job was completed on June 27, 2019 not July 3, 2019. This fact is very important because this would be about one week since we cleaned the carpet giving a sufficient amount of time for dust and loose soil to accumulate in the carpet. To remove a half canister of debris from the carpet after a week is not unusual. Our company has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. The customer has been contacted with our policy with no response as of yet. The rug and three rooms of carpet were left clean and ready for use when the job was completed. The customer was asked to look over the work and could clearly see the results and had no complaints before we left. Both the wife and the husband didn’t contact to complain before they wrote this review. Please be fair and call us to to respond to any problems, 919-878-0748.

06/06/2019

Donald K.

Very well. Moved furniture, some heavy stuff, put everything exactly back in place. Done quickly and thoroughly.

Description of Work
Clean carpets in 3 bedrooms, landing, stairs, and dining room area carpet.

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

04/02/2019

Stacey H.

It was great. Vance did an excellent job and was very professional. I was very impressed with how much cleaner my carpets looked after he cleaned them, seeing this was the second time they’d been done in a week (first time by a different company). I will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Carpets in the entire house cleaned

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

03/18/2019

Judy R.

They are terrific, especially VICTOR! They are on time, communicative, attentive, professional, quick and do a GREAT job! Carpet Dryclean cleans carpets the right way --mysterious stains do not re-appear after carpets have been cleaned. And, they refill our bucket of stain remover so we can take care of little stains in between their coming to clean the next time. Additionally, Carpet Dryclean is reasonable priced all time time --no gimmicks; they are simply less expensive than the other steam cleaning company. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Carpet Dryclean cleaned my carpets and 2 area rugs

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2019