Carolina Custom Sound & Security, Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

4.3

Carolina Custom Sound $ Security, Inc specializes in all low voltage wiring needs such as home theater, home security, central vacuum, data and tv wiring and networking. Security monitoring all over the state of North Carolina keeps us busy! We have four full-time employees that keep integrity and accountability at the highest priority. We offer free estimates on new projects or service projects. We do charge for service calls that fall outside our unconditional 90 day warranty period. No service fees are charged if we only site survey or the problem is not completed to the homeowner or businesses satisfaction. We accept all major credit cards as well as cash and check. We have been providing our services from the triangle to as far east as Jacksonville and Wilmington and as far west as Charlotte. We have done so since 2005 and look forward to our company thriving and growing in the future as well as it has in the past!...

Sistelsecuritync, Llc

Sale Cameras Installation, surveillance Cameras, Doorbells, video surveillance, Video Doorbells, SmartHome, Home automation, Smart Lights, Smart Switch call us today for a free estimate for equipments and installation (832)2023726.

GetIT Service and Installation

**Winter Promotion: Free LED Lighting kit, when mounting 2 or more TV's** With over 10 years of experience, we specialize in TV mounting, CCTV camera installation, Video Doorbell installation, Smart Locks, home speaker installation and home automation. We believe that we should treat your home, like our own. We value our customers, and we will like your home neat and clean. We are insured and we accept payments thru Square and ANGI Pay. Contact us for your FREE estimate!!

Volt Doctors

We are professional electricians with over 20 years of experience serving the Triangle. We provide quality residential and commercial electrical services and are available 24/7 for emergency electrical services. Payments accepted include cash, check, and all major credit cards and we offer 10% off your first service call.

06/02/2017

Bryant C.

My wife and I are very pleased with all the electronic components Jon and his team installed/set-up in our home. All the guys we dealt with were polite and respectable (took shoes off before entering-gave the dog a few pets). Probably the best thing is that any time during the build or since that I've reached out to Jon via email or phone he has been very quick to respond and, when necessary, send a crew out ASAP.

Description of Work
Jon and his Crew at CCSS wired our home as it was being built--they put in a home security system, wired for and installed speakers/control panels, set up all appropriate wiring for entertainment centers and put in all the necessary components for central vac. Since everything was finalized we've had them back out a few times to make a few upgrades and minor fixes.

Category home theater design,home security systems

06/02/2017

Rachel S.

The entire process from start to finish was easy and the final result was absolutely fantastic. My inquiry was immediately responded to, there was a quick turnaround time from inquiry to completed service, the employees were timely to my residence, and my home was left in a clean condition. I can now enjoy our family room so much more without the cords being in view. We cannot wait to use them in the future for our media room. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
The television wires/ cable cords attached to the television over our mantle needed to be run to a hall closet to hide them from view.

Category home theater design

05/30/2017

Ben T.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Whole home SONOS adapted to existing speakers. New speakers placed in bathroom remodel. Whole office sound upfit for a waiting room and 8 operatories.

Category home theater design

08/21/2013

Robert S.

The home security system CCSS installed worked for a period of time until we began getting calls from Central Station that the backup battery was low. After numerous efforts (by phone, text, email) to communicate with the owner of CCSS he determined that the problem was not his, but was the result of electrical wiring in the house. As it turned out, he had located the security power box on a GFI circuit so that when a storm tripped that circuit the security system drained the backup battery pack triggering countless emergency calls (often awakening us in the middle of the night) from Central Monitoring. Seldom were my discussions with the owner of this company pleasant (and, at times, downright uncivil). His arrogant, condescending attitude was shocking and speaks of questionable upbringing and lack of common sense. I have spent $600 on a new vendor who rectified the problem easily. After several attempts requesting CCSS discontinue their central monitoring and reimburse me the balance of the yearly monitoring fee (paid up front) I am stonewalled. This is not a company with which to deal. I consider this review a public service announcement.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot and asked to fix home security system he installed.

Category home security systems

Dr. [Member Name Removed], I just read your review. I am happy that you found someone who was able to fix the system. Our monitoring company has the liability to respond to each and every signal. Your power is also a major concern which is why we have them call when it goes out. I feel like there was some misunderstanding at the time of the incident, and wanted to clarify our stance. We ask the builder to give us a dedicated circuit at all of our houses. This was not the case at this house, but we can not demand they make ours dedicated. Then the issue with your GFI circuit came up, and caused your panel to go dead. It then relied on the 24 hour backup battery. That drained to "low" and sent another signal. We then performed a service call to fix our transformer. At that site visit we discovered the issue with the circuit being bad, not our transformer, and brought that to your attention. We put in an extension cord to the nearest operational receptacle as a short term fix until your builder could have the electrical issues resolved. We intended to be told when it was fixed so we could come back and plug it back into our receptacle. We never had the opportunity to come back because you were so displeased with the extension cord. We hate that you felt like we were non-responsive because we thrive on our reputation. We have helped you a couple times at your [Member Information Removed] house and that all went well. We will look into your refund as I thought we had sent that to you. If we did not send it then we will reissue your refund.

Home theater, TV installation, Security Systems and Monitoring, Central Vacuum Systems, Closed Circuit television, network wiring and setup, whole house audio, lighting control, intercom and access control