Capital Appliance Repair

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2009

Since 1995 Capital Appliance Repair has offered quality and affordable appliance repairs. Same day "On Time" service with skilled, fully insured appliance repair technicians. We have the best warranty in the Triangle (90 day labor warranty and 12 month warranty on most parts), we are a local owned

2022 Super Service Award

A Service Provider's profile image

appliance repair (347)small appliance repair (16)large appliances (9)

09/15/2022

Will W.

Great! Repair guy was friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

08/18/2022

Angela R.

Sean was wonderful. He diagnosed & fixed the problem within an hour. I couldn't ask for more!

Description of Work
Samsung Dryer was not heating

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

04/27/2022

Tom C.

The repairman was very friendly and knowledgeable and our dryer repair was done quickly. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Repair Dryer

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

04/15/2022

Jonathan V.

Great communication and efficient work. Clear diagnostic of the problem and quickly replaced the broken part. Great work!

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

02/17/2022

Gordon O.

It could not have been better. Joel, the repair person had with him the part needed for repair. Joel also demonstrated excellent knowledge in performing the diagnostics and repair of my dryer. The total downtime for the dryer was only a couple of hours. Great response time and all at a fair price.

Description of Work
Repair clothes dryer

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

06/09/2021

RICK P.

it went great. i had ordered a new dishwasher that a big box company was supposed to install last weekend. they texted me the day before it was to be done and told me it would be 3 weeks before they could install it. So I cancelled the sale and bought another dishwasher from another company and I used ANGI and was put in touch with Capital Appliance Repair on friday and they said he could be here monday , 2 days later and not 3 weeks like the " trusted contractor" the big box stores push. install was perfect, installer was great. if i ever need anything else i will be calling them

Description of Work
install a dishwasher

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

01/15/2021

Michael D.

Technician was on time and a great communicator explaining exactly what was wrong and how he was going to fix it. Very good experience.

Description of Work
Gas Oven repair

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

09/19/2020

Richard M.

I repaired it myself. I called Bosch Customer Service (800-944-2904). They said they couldn't come until 9/30. Gave me two other referrals: Frank's in Raleigh and Triangle Appliance Repair in Durham. I called both and left voicemails. Neither has called back as of this writing. A woman called me from Capital Appliance Repair this am. One day after I contacted Capital on Angies List. She asked if I still needed service. I told I wasn't sure (I was in the middle of doing my own troubleshooting). She said if I still needed service to give her a call. I was successful in completing the repair, so I'm writing this review instead of calling her back. 10 Stars to her!

Description of Work
Bosch Dishwasher Repair

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Review for Capital Appliance Repair - 203 W Millbrook Rd, Raleigh, NC - 38887497

08/10/2020

Joe D.

My only disappointment is that during a time of Covid they did not wear masks inside my home.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/13/2020

Jenn C.

The tech tested our dryer and said it needed a new fuse. He ordered it and 2 days later came back and installed it. We were back to having dry clothes again! Very quickly and reasonably priced. The tech also said they warranty the repair for a year! Thank you Capital appliance repair!

Description of Work
Our dryer stopped heating.

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

07/01/2020

Kevin M.

not sure how competitive the price was, the person answering the phone wasn't very friendly and the repair man left a mess along with all of the used pieces in my back hallway which he should have cleaned up.

Description of Work
the belt on my washer and 2 of the 4 stabilizers were replaced

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Review for Capital Appliance Repair - 203 W Millbrook Rd, Raleigh, NC - 38688459

Thank you for the feedback. Our number one priority is providing outstanding customer service and professionalism. [Member Name Removed] is outside of our service area, however we made an exception because you had a service need. The $250 included parts and labor and comes with a 18 month labor and a lifetime warranty on most parts. We apologize the leftover parts were not collected; due to COVID 19 our techs are not allowed to store old parts or trash in their vehicles.

06/08/2020

Alan J.

Clint came Friday and on time and inspected the oven and dishwasher. He had to order the parts and came back Monday and replaced the igniter for the oven and the wheels for the lower rack. He said the adjuster for the upper rack was on back order and would be available to the end of the month. I looked up the adjuster on the internet and bought adjuster kit for $ 58.00 with tax and two day shipping. I found videos on You tube and replaced the part myself. It was an easy repair and everything works fine now.

Description of Work
The oven had quit working and the dishwasher rack adjuster was broken

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

06/04/2020

David H.

My second go with Capital Appliance Repair. Very pleased with the customer service, quality of work, and price. Oliver was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/28/2020

Jamie F.

we got the E15 error on our Bosch diswasher, and it just made an electrical running noise whenever we tried to turn it back on. It sat for a week before we sorted things out and got these guys to come look at it. In that time it had dried out, and worked fine when he got there. He was very patient and sat while it ran through a cycle and explained all the different possibilities of what could happen which caused the error. I feel re-assured that it was just a one time incident, and I feel empowered to be ready if we do get another issue. He was very knowledgeable and explained things well.

Description of Work
diswasher repair

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/18/2020

Tammy S.

Gentleman replaced it within minutes. We now have great ice again! He was quick and efficient and very nice.

Description of Work
Ice Maker had to be replaced

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

04/27/2020

Tremika M.

Excellent and service only took about 5 minutes!!

Description of Work
Replaced water pump on washing machine

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

04/06/2020

Ana C.

It went well and I would rehire if needed

Description of Work
Fridge repair

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

03/11/2020

Joan C.

Burners and cooktop checked out okay. No repair needed. Charged for service call.

Description of Work
Gas cooktop

Cost $85.8

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

02/19/2020

sharon C.

They performed a very thorough inspection of the unit, diagnosed the problem, ordered the part and installed in quickly. Everything was tested for completeness before they left.

Description of Work
Fix water dispenser

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

02/04/2020

Mari-Jo H.

Heater coil was broken; replaced with part during the visit. I also asked about another appliance problem and Clint told me exactly how to fix it myself - win win!! His advice was spot on.

Description of Work
Samsung dryer repair - not heating

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

01/21/2020

Heidi B.

They contacted me immediately to get the repair scheduled. The technician seemed very knowledgeable and quickly diagnosed the problem. He ordered the part and added me to the schedule as quickly as he could. The dishwasher is back to cleaning dishes like new!

Description of Work
Bosch Dishwasher Repair

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

01/13/2020

Lynette M.

Fantastic. Clint was very professional, courteous, and punctual. I would defined use this company again and I would certainly request Clint.

Description of Work
A new fuse and thermostat for my dryer

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

01/11/2020

J L.

Three sensors were changed out and problem was solved. Total cost was $200.

Description of Work
My GE microwave over the stove stopped heating.

Work Completed On 11/13/2019