C A Pollock & Co Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2006

C.A. Pollock & Co. is a licensed general contractor specializing in renovations, additions and custom home building. We have been based in Raleigh since 1980, always committed to providing quality workmanship, energy efficient technology and satisfied customers. With planning and design assistance and competitive pricing, C.A. Pollock & Co. can offer the best solutions to your building needs. So if you are in the Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Wake County area, and considering a construction project, we would like to talk with you. Look through our portfolio and give us a call....

North South Windows and Doors

With over 20 years of professional windows and doors experience, we are here to address all your exterior needs . Which includes windows and doors siding paint and gutters.

Clear Choice Windows

Clear Choice Windows is a LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED business that is proud to have been serving communities in and around Raleigh, NC for over 20 years. It's no accident that we have won Angie's List Super Service Award SEVEN YEARS IN A ROW! Our owner, Bob Maceda, stays involved in every window project from start to finish ensuring that our dedicated professionals provide excellent craftsmanship, stay safe, and leave you with a smile on your face. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business!

Offers by Clear Choice Windows on Angi
American Craftsmen of NC

American Craftsmen of NC is a small Locally owned & operated exterior home improvement company that specializes in Windows, Roofs, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Guards. Our mission is to provide superior workmanship, quality products, outstanding customer service and a high standard of integrity at a fair price. Additional DBA - No Worries Inc. Award winning.

03/14/2014

The experience was good. They were always on time and very honest. He will take care of the house even if the owners will be gone for a week. He keeps a key while he does the remodeling, stays afterwards to clean up and locks the place up. He takes care of the house like it was his own. Pricing is good because he is very exact when he figures out his pricing.

Description of Work
I hired C. A. Pollock and Company, Inc. for a ceiling repair on the porch and for work on the crawl space and on the porch.

02/23/2014

Description of Work
Repaired sagging roof on porch. Defect from home build in 2007.

01/28/2014

Except for project delay from town of Apex for approval, contractor was excellent to work with. Responsible and charged reasonable rates for services.

Description of Work
Renovation of 4 rooms ; tiling, granite, removal of staircase to garage, hardwood floors, build staircase to 3rd floor.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

05/28/2011

Exactly as planned.

Description of Work
C.A. P****** has completed two large projects for us and we are totally satisfied with the outcome. He is a professional in every sense of the word - on time, on budget, on top of the details that make a difference. We recommend C.A. P****** without reservation for any size home renovation. Ed and Elva Connell, Raleigh, N.C.

05/24/2011

Fantastic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new shower. I will use Mr. P****** on ANY other project I need to get done. He is just so easy to work with and was so very responsive to our needs. GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Description of Work
We redid an old bathroom. Had to use a sledgehammer to remove a steel bathtub. Totally gutted bathroom, had to redo plumbing under floor as it is an old house and plumbing not up to code. Put in tile floor, entire new tile shower with seat, new sink, toilet. Glass doors on walk in shower. New lighting and fan. Painted. We also had a bedroom painted, walls, woodwork and ceiling, wallpaper stripped. They also dragged out an old rug for me. I have used Mr. P****** on an addition a few years back but just wanted to write again as I think he does such a really really great job. The people he hires to do the work are tops and they really helped us pick out our tile and with the whole layout of the shower. He does things on time, on budget and if there is anything that needs to be fixed he will come right out. After we had a carpet installed in the newly painted bedroom I called him since carpet people could not put closet door back on it hit the rug. He came out the next day and not only took care of cutting it to fit but also fixed the hall door which was only rubbing a little. He is a great guy and I have had some bad experiences in the past with some bad jobs and I truly feel you get what you pay for. I would HIGHLY recommend using C A P****** for any addition or remodel.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, General Remodeling, New Home Construction, and Additions.