Builders Insulation

With Angi since June 2010

I started my Home Inspection business here in the Triangle area in 1994. My original experience was as a licensed general contractor with experience in the design, construction and renovation of homes in Durham, Chapel Hill, and Atlanta, Ga, but have been a full time Home Inspector here in North Carolina since 1997. My goal is to serve my clients by providing a thorough and detailed inspection that can give you a realistic picture of the home you are buying or selling. The inspection also includes free phone or e-mail consultation as long as you are living in the home. The report I use has been developed over the last 27 years of experience, and exceeds the requirements of the N.C. and ASHI Home Inspector Standards of Practice. It is a semi narrative with photos included in the summary. I try to write the reports so that realtors and repair contractors who may not have been at the inspection can understand what needs to be done, and why I consider it to be important. One of my long time goals has been to help improve the quality and professionalism of this industry. I have trained several other Home Inspectors and am currently an approved field trainer by the NC Home Inspector Licensure Board. I am past President of the N.C. Licensed Home Inspector Association, the state's largest association of Home Inspectors, and have served two terms totaling 8 years on the N.C. Home Inspector Licensure Board. During this time I chaired the Standards and Rules committee for three years, the Complaint Investigations and Education committees and served two terms as Board chairman. This has given me the opportunity to see the big picture of this industry and offer ideas on how we Inspectors can improve our services to the general public. Additional email - fred_herndon@outlook.com.

Spray foam insulation open cell and close cell, commercial and residential metal attic, crawlspace, metal buildings ,Basement , concrete walls, crawlspace encapsulation. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

We are a comprehensive Home Inspection company covering the Raleigh Durham area. Also offering Radon detection and Well Water testing for your convenience. We accept cash check and credit cards to make payment as easy as possible.

02/23/2011

They did a good job and happy with their performance.

Description of Work
I had to have them clean out the crawlspace in my house.

Category home inspection

12/23/2010

Very well. They were professional, courteous, prompt, and reasonably priced. They were recommended by the Crawl Space Doctor.

Description of Work
Insulated 1000 sq. ft. crawl space with R-19, formaldehyde free fiber glass insulation.

Category insulation