BLUE WAVE PRESSURE WASHING

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2007

Established in 2000, Blue Wave is a family owned and operated, professional pressure washing and exterior cleaning business operating in the greater Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area. Blue Wave offers full service residential and commercial restoration & cleaning services for removal of mold, mildew, dirt and grime. https://www.facebook.com/bluewaveclean...

Cope Exterior and Deck

With 18 years of experience, Cope Exterior and Deck is a leader in deck restoration and pressure washing services with a commitment to provide quality at competitive prices. Decks take a beating day after day from exposure to natural elements like the sun, and dirt accumulation from regular foot traffic. Our experienced deck restoration specialist will meet with you to perform an initial assessment and provide you with recommendations and a quote that will bring you project back to its original glory. We are now the leading power washing and deck specialist in the Northern Virginia area due to our emphasis on quality and appearance. We come completely prepared and equipped to handle jobs of all sizes. We work efficiently and quickly to finish the job in a timely manner. Moreover, we are fully dedicated to completing all of the projected the work at an affordable price.

CJB Cleaning Services

CJB strives to provide for an exceptional client experience through quality work and exceptional communication. From an exterior soft wash to an interior carpet clean, our goal is to make you smile as you look at the work that has been done and how easy it was to accomplish.

Victory Power Washing

Residential and commercial pressure washing services. Family owned and operated; we promise to care for your property like our own. Call or message for free Estimates!

01/15/2021

Ninon B.

After he finished the job, I saw that the pipe was broken, and they didn't complete the job. I called them immediately, they apologized, and said that someone will call me back but I never got a call back and I never got a resolution. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Power washing

Category pressure washing

Hello, We do not have you on record as a customer of ours. Perhaps this review was for another service provider? Please advise. Thank you, Ken & Jodi Darrohn

07/31/2020

Aubrey H.

We recently had our driveway and sidewalks pressure washed and the staff was extremely professional and prompt. They were very efficient when they were there, and we could not be happier! We will definitely use Blue Wave for all of our future projects!

Description of Work
Pressure washing the driveway and sidewalk

Category concrete driveways

08/24/2018

Larry N.

I have used Blue Wave for several years for washing my driveway and walks.. They are timely, professional and do a great job. This year I got them to do the whole house. Very spiffy!

Description of Work
Pressure washing driveway & house

09/18/2017

Ann T.

They only use water pressure, not chemicals, so the driveway looked much better, but it does not remove stains or give the driveway a "bleached white" look. I was pleased with the results for the price. The technician was efficient and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
This work was for driveway pressure washing.

08/21/2017

Elaine W.

Guys showed up on time and were very personable. Great work.

Description of Work
Complete home, drive and sidewalks done.

08/01/2017

Julie B.

House was noticeably cleaner. Two guys came and knocked it out pretty quickly. No issues. Our house looks new again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash entire house.

05/22/2017

Krystal K.

Super friendly, prompt and even moving me up on the schedule by 2 weeks due to some time slot availability!

Description of Work
Pressure washing and gutter cleaning for my house and my mother's

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

05/10/2017

Sathish A.

Awesome! Chris came and took out dirt that the previous washer (2 years back) mentioned would never be taken off.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

04/10/2017

Elbert R.

Extremely well. Contractor arrived promptly, evaluated the house's needs, set up his equipment, performed the pressure washing, and cleaned up the work area, packed up his equipment and departed in less than 3 hrs.

Description of Work
Complete low pressure wash of all ext wall siding & roof surfaces. High pressure washing of brick veneer, foundation walls, and concrete porch surfaces.

Category concrete driveways,gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

02/20/2017

Paul L.

Work went very well. Even stubborn areas were cleaned successfully.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of the outside of my home.

BLUE WAVE PRESSURE WASHING

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2007

PO Box 61121

Raleigh, NC 27661

Exterior cleaning - houses, decks, porches/patios, roofs, awnings, steps, walkways, retaining walls, fences, garage floors, gutters, sports courts, pool patios, concrete patios, gazebos, and more...

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check