Blantons Ultimate Mobile Detail & Pressure Washing LLC

Founded undefined • With Angi since May 2019

Blanton's Ultimate is a owner operated business with over 7 years of experience focused on high quality work and customer service. Our services include pressure washing decks, fences, concrete, houses, cars, trucks, mobile fleets and whole lot more. Feel free to take a look at our work in the photo

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

pressure washing (31)deck cleaning (6)gutter cleaning (4)

01/27/2023

Mark E.

Called and they came out the same day. House was very dirty on backside, but came out great when they were finished. Very happy with the results. Used the angi's special.

Description of Work
Pressure washed (soft wash) vinyl on outside of the house

10/12/2022

Chuck H.

Timely service and good communication.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 10/12/2022

05/14/2022

William W.

Excellent. These guys are very professional and take pride in their work.

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

09/17/2021

Connie M.

Very happy with outcome. Deck and porch look so much better.

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

09/17/2021

Jason L.

Prompt and a good job but expensive for the small job.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

08/13/2021

Ken R.

Great. The team was professional, arrived on time, and performed the job exactly as described. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

07/26/2021

Wayne M.

Tyson came out on the scheduled time and did an excellent job. I will definitely use him again for my house power washing and would highly recommend him !

Description of Work
Pressure Washing my driveway and sidewalk

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

06/16/2021

melissa M.

Great guys and super friendly to work with. They were quick with the work and did a stellar job at repairing and finishing my deck! 10/10!

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we enjoyed working with you! Looking forward to helping with any other services you may need. Tyson Blanton

08/26/2020

Linda D.

Blanton’s did an excellent job. Very friendly & professional. Definitely intend to call them again when I need any power washing done.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we enjoyed working with you God bless!!!

08/18/2020

Sven W.

Professional and thorough, this team did a great job.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] happy holidays!!!

05/09/2020

KAREN R.

They showed up on time and did a great job. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] see you next time.

04/16/2020

Miketta H.

Wonderful experience!! Tyson delivers excellent work with the up most professionalism. Him and crew member were very thorough with the pressure washing of my 2 story home and also provided a very reasonable rate. I will definitely be using this company many times in the future!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

04/16/2020

Chris B.

They did a great job. House and driveway look great. They were punctual and very friendly. I expressed areas that I was worried about and they made sure to pay extra attention to those spots.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

[Member Name Removed] thanks again for the work and the review. If you need me please don't hesitate to reach out Tyson Blanton.

04/11/2020

Sylvia R.

Tyson and Ray arrived on time and introduced themselves. Because another visitor was at the house, they had to wait until his vehicle was loaded and gone before they could get their truck and equipment into place to start the job. They jumped in to lend a hand to help speed things up. The gents then power washed the vinyl siding of our 2 story home, our vinyl fence, and our back patio. They used a surface cleaner to scrub the driveway. When my wife pointed out a spot that needed a touch-up, they happily knocked it out to ensure our total satisfaction. An outstanding job from two outstanding gents. We highly recommend Blantons!

Description of Work
Blantons pressure washed our homes vinyl siding, driveway, patio, and vinyl fence.

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

Review for Blantons Ultimate Mobile Detail & Pressure Washing LLC - 7015 Beaverwood Dr, Raleigh, NC - 38495702

03/06/2020

Sharon C.

Perfect..on time, communicated well, did a great job and very professional.

Description of Work
Pressure washing driveway, patio, walkway

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]it was a pleasure working for you. Hope NC treats you well! Let me know if I can help you anytime Tyson Blanton.

01/29/2020

B J.

Blantons did a great job. He contacted me within one day and was able to come out the next day at the time he promised. He did a really good job cleaning the home for a fair price. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Home pressure washed

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] you and your husband are incredible people. Thanks for your business and I will be back to finish driveway.

12/16/2019

Cynthia T.

Mr Blanton did a great job power washing my house and driveway.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/07/2019

Deborah K.

Tyson and his guys were very polite and friendly. Did the job they were hired to do, as well as, staining and painting my front porch and back deck. The jobs were done well, and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] hope you enjoy. Happy Holidays!!!

09/25/2019

eric M.

Showed up on time, got the job done quickly and well for a more than fair price.

Description of Work
Pressure washing exterior of my home

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] remember me for any future pressure washing, details, deck repair/ stain paint. Thanks Tyson Blanton

09/16/2019

Chris M.

All went extremely well. Mr. Blanton did an excellent job.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

09/15/2019

Cyrise D.

Great! Tyson and Raymond showed up at the agreed time and started deck repair. The deck was in bad shap. They replaced over half the deck boards plus built new steps. I am amazed at how good it looks. After they stained it, I feelt like I had a whole new deck. They also stained a second deck at a great price. I had had them out before to do work so I was not surprised by the level of skill and professionalism they displayed. Next is fixing the roof on a shed. I know when I am ready I can count on Tyson and Raymond.

Description of Work
Deck repair and staining

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

Thanks again for your business. You ladies make us feel like family. I really enjoy the peacefulness of your property and the landscape its so relaxing. Hope you all enjoy your deck. See ya soon.

08/30/2019

Susan J.

I had been wanting my deck cleaned all summer but had not gotten around to it - it’s a large deck and I didn’t have a pressure washer. The front porch was a much smaller job but still I hadn’t cleaned it this year. Tyson’s quote included the driveway and walkway. I didn’t think I really cared that much about those; however, once it was done, I see it very much brightened up my home space and glad I got it all done. It was a very nice surprise for someone like me who is frugal and does not have the tools to efficiently do the job.

Description of Work
Pressure wash deck, front porch, walkway, and driveway.

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I enjoyed doing the work . If you need anything just give me a holler. Your business is greatly appreciated!!! Let us make it shine for you!!!

08/28/2019

MANN C.

Tyson was very professional and did an amazing job on my home and driveway! I highly recommend his services. Thank you.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 08/28/2019