BK Roofing And Seamless Gutters

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4501 New Bern Ave Ste 130 #230

Raleigh, NC 27610

Award winning. Free estimates on all your gutter and roofing needs. We offer 5&6 inch seamless gutters, 20+ colors to choose from, gutter cleaning, leaf guard protection, fascia & soffit wood repair and much more. Call us today for your quick and free estimate by a team you can trust. Mention Angie's List for 10% off any completed service. Additional DBA - BK Seamless Gutters. Additional email - bking4410@gmail.com. Additional service area: Wilson, Edgecomb, Franklin, Halifax & Greenville....

Resposiveness

gutter repair (100)roofing (34)gutter cleaning (8)woodworking (3)decks & porches (3)house painting (2)pressure washing (1)siding companies (1)

11/13/2020

I received my quote shortly after BK roofing came to give me an estimate. It was comparable to other companies, but I chose BK because they were easy to communicate with, understood my concerns and could complete the work within two weeks of giving an estimate. The crew arrived on time and completed the work within a few hours. The employees worked well together and answered all the questions I ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Gutters And Install Guards

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

10/06/2020

Took a bit of time to get them out initially due to some equipment damage. They removed our old gutters and installed the new with new downspouts where needed. Went the winter and the guys came back out and re adjusted the gutters on the front so they drained better. Overall good work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters for the entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

09/27/2020

BK Roofing did an exceptional job! Brandon was quick to respond to calls/texts. He showed up on time for our appt. He gave us multiple options and brought samples for us to compare. Brandon knows his product! He gave us an exact date the materials would arrive and when his team would start. They arrived on time, on the set date and worked diligently every day, dawn to dark. We are thrilled with ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and seamless gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

07/18/2020

I got 4 quotes for new gutter installation. I ended up picking this company because of cost and my experience during the sales process. Not once did Nick (the salesman) try to use fear, or other tactics, to get me to sign immediately. He was friendly, factual, and thoughtful. Furthermore, this company didn't request a portion of the quote to hold my spot on the calendar. The work itself was great....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old gutters with new gutters

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

04/23/2020

These guys are THE BEST around! They are always on time and do great work. I have referred them to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and seamless gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

thank you so much for the great review and all.the references you have around sent our way.

04/22/2020

Set 2 separate days and times to get an estimate. An apologetic email after a no show after first date. No show for the 2nd estimate, no phone call, no email, they just stiffed us

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

hey Mr [Member Name Removed] we never had a time set up for a estimate as I've been in the hospital with my wife giving birth to our daughter, we would like to assist you but we are out of the office until Monday April 27th. please give us a call on the 27th and we would love to.help you. thank you Brandon King

04/09/2020

Super! They did the work well, did it when they said they would, at the estimated price. And they cleaned up after themselves! I commend them and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and gutter guards

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

thank you so much for your business and taking the time to give us a good review, we are looking forward to working with you again if you ever need our services again.

08/15/2019

We requested a quote on Monday, Brandon came Monday night and quoted and did the work on Wednesday. Him and his crew were done in an hour and a half, left no mess behind. Very reasonably priced. Friendliest people you will ever meet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutter insatallation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

10/27/2018

Brandon and his team have helped with several gutter repairs for our home. The pricing is always fair and the quality of work is great! We are thankful to have a "go-to" team for when issues arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

10/01/2018

BK should be everyones 1st choice. Great guys very professional timely installation and yhe gutters look fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters on back of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

Gutters - seamless, Roof repair and replacement, roof installation, leaf guards, cleaning. Fascia & soffit wood repair. GAF CERTIFIED ROOFER

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal