Betts Designs LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2012

​ After working over twenty five years in the trades; having my work featured in Better Homes and Gardens , Dasign Times Magazine and awards in the Raleigh Home Show . I have found that there is no replacement for individual attention to both my clients needs and the detail craftsmanship to complete a project . Therefore taking the time to meet your home remodeling needs and provide a superior product is the mission. Betts Designs LLC is my company I am your professional Artisan, Designer, and Craftsman with a desire to bring your ideas and dreams to reality ....

Matrix Painting Inc

We are a local painting contractor company serving the triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Garner, Knightdale, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs). We specialize in Interior/Exterior Painting, Deck Restoration, Carpentry/Drywall Repair, Wallpaper/Popcorn Ceiling Removal, and Pressure Washing. As a previous 7x ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER, we stake our reputation on all of our services; that's why all of our work comes with a TWO-YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! Please give us a call at 919-827-7985, or check us out at www.matrixpaintinginc.com to learn more. Matrix Painting Inc's commitment to first-rate service and quality workmanship has set the standard by which all other painters are measured. The Matrix crew is clean, courteous, efficient, and extremely skilled. Our experienced painters guarantee clean, prompt service. We will beat any price, so call for a free estimate today! Don't trust your painting needs to just anyone with a brush.

Offers by Matrix Painting Inc on Angi
Wilmer Painting

Wilmer Painting is the residential and commercial painting contractor in Durham, NC that also specializes in pressure washing services. You can read more about these services and everything else that we do by checking out this website’s Homepage. To learn why, when it comes to reliable home interior painting services, many local people turn to us, stay on this page and keep reading the information provided here.

10/16/2016

The project went very well. When i first learned that my shower pan had gone bad and was leaking I was a little nervous about the total cost and time it would take to fix the issue. Received a "Betts Design" card from my plumber and was overall very happy with the service. Walked me through the issue and what he would be doing. Team was very courteous and got the job done on time and on budget. Ha...

Description of Work
Retiled bathroom shower

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your business and review www.bettsdesignstile.com is there for all your remodeling needs .

10/13/2016

Professional, clean and beautiful work on my new bathroom. I will recommended Betts Designs to everyone

Description of Work
Remodeled my Bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for thinking of us and we will be available for any future projects with you www.bettsdesignstile.com

10/13/2016

Great job, kept the site clean. Highly professional

Description of Work
Tile install

Category ceramic tile

We look forward to providing superior quality and craftsmanship in all our tile installations for you. Thank you for your review submission www.bettsdesignstile.com

10/13/2016

I really liked working with Aaron. He listened to all of our needs and finished the job on time. My husband and I love the result and we will definitely contact him in the future.

Description of Work
Remodeling of the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Betts Designs LLC appreciates you business and your review submission. See us anytime at www.bettsdesignstile.com

Remodeling bathroom and kitchens with a detail for tile Installation. Outdoor living spaces , fire grills , lounging areas. features such as waterfalls and backsplashes.

Call for details , as we do our best to take care of all our clients needs. Thank you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing