Betts Designs LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2012

​ After working over twenty five years in the trades; having my work featured in Better Homes and Gardens , Dasign Times Magazine and awards in the Raleigh Home Show . I have found that there is no replacement for individual attention to both my clients needs and the detail craftsmanship to complete a project . Therefore taking the time to meet your home remodeling needs and provide a superior product is the mission. Betts Designs LLC is my company I am your professional Artisan, Designer, and Craftsman with a desire to bring your ideas and dreams to reality ....

Production Construction Inc.

24 Emergency service min $200 We are your flexible and affordable remodeling and repair specialist with professional qualified craftsman ready for any large, small, or challenging project from floor joist to roof and everything in between. We work with our customers at any phase of a project whether it be you giving up right in the middle of a project, maybe you've decided you need a more qualified craftsman, or you may just want the job done partial and you finish the rest. We use the economical approach for every project unless told otherwise. We offer free estimates. There is a minimum $75 service fee for after hour emergency calls. We are certified in lead safe work practices, Recognized by Safety Services Co for being safety minded contractors, NARI members. References are available upon request.

Romero Painting

At Romero Painting our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 17+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Gonzalez Painters & Contractors INC

Gonzalez Painters & Contractors, Inc. (GPC) is a full-service on Roof Replacement/Repairs, Interior/Exterior Residential/Commercial painting company serving the Greater Triangle Area since 2000. We are committed to providing quality work at a fair price. We believe in doing quality work that meets or exceeds your expectations at a fair price. We believe in being on-time and on-schedule. We believe that the cornerstone to a good working relationship is good communication – therefore, every job has a dedicated Project Manager to ensure the quality of the work, to answer any questions you may have, and to keep you apprised of the schedule. We believe in taking care of our workers health and safety. And we believe that a good reputation is built one happy customer at a time. Award wining. Please visit our website at fgpainting.com

Offers by Gonzalez Painters & Contractors INC on Angi

10/16/2016

The project went very well. When i first learned that my shower pan had gone bad and was leaking I was a little nervous about the total cost and time it would take to fix the issue. Received a "Betts Design" card from my plumber and was overall very happy with the service. Walked me through the issue and what he would be doing. Team was very courteous and got the job done on time and on budget. Ha...

Description of Work
Retiled bathroom shower

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your business and review www.bettsdesignstile.com is there for all your remodeling needs .

10/13/2016

I really liked working with Aaron. He listened to all of our needs and finished the job on time. My husband and I love the result and we will definitely contact him in the future.

Description of Work
Remodeling of the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Betts Designs LLC appreciates you business and your review submission. See us anytime at www.bettsdesignstile.com

10/13/2016

Professional, clean and beautiful work on my new bathroom. I will recommended Betts Designs to everyone

Description of Work
Remodeled my Bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for thinking of us and we will be available for any future projects with you www.bettsdesignstile.com

10/13/2016

Great job, kept the site clean. Highly professional

Description of Work
Tile install

Category ceramic tile

We look forward to providing superior quality and craftsmanship in all our tile installations for you. Thank you for your review submission www.bettsdesignstile.com

Remodeling bathroom and kitchens with a detail for tile Installation. Outdoor living spaces , fire grills , lounging areas. features such as waterfalls and backsplashes.

Call for details , as we do our best to take care of all our clients needs. Thank you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing