Athens Moving Experts, Inc.

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

Raleigh, NC 27607

Call us today for a free estimate on your next move. We offer residential and commercial moving services within the state of North Carolina. 5% OFF for military and senior citizens!...

movers (47)piano movers (5)

05/09/2021

Excellent experience from first contact to completion. The team was prompt, professional, efficient and friendly. I would highly recommend Athens Moving Experts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Short term move to storage unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2021

[Member Name Removed], we are thankful to hear that your experience with our team was as pleasant as we aimed for! Please be sure to give us a call if we can assist with any of your approaching moving needs.

03/04/2021

Great!!! Movers did great job and took good care of my things

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartment Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

02/22/2021

The three guys showed up on time and did an excellent job of moving furniture into storage center. A lot of antiques so they handled the furniture very carefully. Very professional. Will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed furniture off loaded from U-haul to storage center.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

12/28/2020

Athens Moving Experts did two moves for us within the same month. I've moved quite a bit in my years plus I used to manage corporate relocation for a Fortune 200 company. Athens, by far, is the best moving experience I have ever had. What makes them different? It starts with the first phone call and the professionalism to understand the move and ensure they can plan for every aspect. They explain ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two local moves within a month. First was house to house move locally and the second move was from a storage facility to our new home and an apartment for an elderly aunt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

12/15/2020

They were quick, efficient and experts. They were able to perform my entire move in less than 2hrs and 45 mins. Very good service, highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

12/01/2020

Movers were on time and very efficient. They moved my items into storage and they arranged it so that the most important items were readily accessible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving items into storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/09/2020

Khalil V and Chris were wonderful; very professional and courteous, hard working, and went above and beyond in their efforts. They worked in pouring rain, protecting my belongings and bringing them safe and dry into the new house. The price for the move was more than fair, and I recommend Athens Moving Experts without reservations. I will certainly hire them again for my next move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

10/10/2020

Omar and Jalen were beyond professional. They paid attention to detail and instruction. They are respectful and kind. They treated our belongings as if they were their own. I will definitely recommend them to others and rehire as needed. Prices are reasonable as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from apartment to a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

10/07/2020

Great. It was a good team. They were professional, friendly and very hard working. It took 11 hours from start to finish and they hustled the whole time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from old house to new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

08/31/2020

Terrific! These folks were great to work with from start to finish. We called with a short turn-around time and they were able to fit us in on a Sunday afternoon. The team that showed up was great. They were very professional and friendly, and got right to work. We would use them again and recommend them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

Local moves in state for residential and commercial services. We offer piano moving services as well as gun safes and other specialized moves. Please call us for more information.

Out of State Moves and Auto Transport