ARS Rescue Rooter

North Carolina: Plumbers
12/31/2021

517 Pylon Drive

Raleigh, NC 27606

ARS is a trusted service provider in heating, air conditioning, plumbing and indoor air quality. Our courteous HVAC and Plumbing technicians are available 7 days a week to provide you with expert service and repair. Our Comfort Advisors are ready to help you make the most effective installation or replacement decisions based on your home comfort needs. We are licensed and insured. Estimates are always provided before any work begins. Major credit cards accepted. 100% financing with approved credit....

4.4

4.1

HVAC Companies (507)plumbers (215)gas leak repair (1)water heaters (71)drain cleaning (25)electrician (23)sewer cleaning (8)well & water pump repair (6)insulation (6)air duct cleaning (4)water softeners (4)small appliance repair (4)

04/11/2021

Chasity A.

A nice technician showed up on February 2nd and assessed the issue. I was told a part needed to be ordered and it might take about 3 weeks to arrive. I said that's OK please order we have a small child, I don't want to be without heat. After waiting over a month and not hearing anything from the company I followed up. Was placed on hold and left on hold, which was unprofessional and unacceptable. I waited a few days tried again no response so I left a poor review on Google... then I get a call saying sorry the part wasn't ordered, it's been ordered for rush delivery (why wasn't that done the first time?) and it will be here in a week, the lady that called said she would personally follow up. The GM also replied on Google but never called me or from the fact that the repair was never completed never actually followed up on my complaint other than to try to save a few points on Google. This company is unreliable and unprofessional. Look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Repair to furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

02/07/2021

Liddy C.

We waited 4 days for the appointment (we were OK since the issue was not urgent and we got an offer from Angie's list). On day of appointment, a lady showed up but told us that they don't serve water heaters older than 8 years. She wanted to offer us pricing for new water heaters. We thought we provided the information that our water heater was 10 years old when we made the appointment. Even if we forgot to mention it, shouldn't that be mentioned to the customer before making the appointment if the company has such a strange policy? You shouldn't send someone out there trying to make a sell when the customer is just asking for a repair. We were so upset at the time and really didn't want to hear any information about their new water heater. It turns out the water heater only requires a simple fix (for now and may last for a while).

Description of Work
Leaks from the water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

We truly apologize for your negative experience. We have investigated the job in question and found that we could have repaired your water heater, but we had an unfortunate training issue. We have since addressed and corrected this. We do apologize and sincerely hope we can remain in your contact list. In regards to your appointment, we are very sorry that it took a few days to come out. We are extremely busy at this time and have had hard time booking appointments right away if they are a non-emergency. From my understanding, we came out to your home to honor our Angie's List coupon which entitled you to 1 hour of labor, including the initial service call, for the total amount of $110.00 before taxes. Upon arrival we found that your water heater was approximately 12 years old. We generally advise that you replace a water heater at that point if the tank appears to be corroded. In your case, it seems, we could have replaced the elements, thermostat or t&p valve, etc; I understand that you were not charged anything as a courtesy and I hope that this response will give you a reason to call us in the future. Thank you! Rapid Repair Experts

02/07/2021

David P.

Excellent job, fast scheduling, would do again!

Description of Work
Plumbing-clean out hot water heater

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

11/19/2020

John M.

We had a lot of plumbing work that needed doing, including the installation of a new direct-vent gas hot water heater, pressure valve, expansion tank, the running of a gas line for gas fire logs, the installation of the logs, washer valve and hose replacements, overflow/drain replacement in a tub, new valve in a shower, etc. We took several quotes and, on balance, Rapid Repair's quotes were the most competitive. They were able to schedule the work quickly. Matthew, the technician, was very nice and professional. Communication was great - I always received accurate email and text notifications (with a picture of who would be coming) about when to expect him. The invoices were clear, and Chris, the manager, was very accommodating. I will certainly use Rapid Repair Experts again when I have plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Plumbing, hot water heater installation, gas line & gas fire logs

Category plumbing,water heater repair,gas logs

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

We appreciate the great review and are so glad we were able to help you with your plumbing needs. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything in the future. Thanks Sarah Jones

11/12/2020

Jonathan B.

I worked there for 4 years in the plumbing dept. In the 4 years I witnessed countless jobs were customers were charged for inspections/permits. Permits would not be pulled( ,go to sell your house, they have screwed you), unknowledgeable plumbers performing task way above there skill level. After I left, I applied for unemployment, ARS had the nerve to lie so I didn't receive my benefits. I would not let them work on my mother's house if they were the last company in Raleigh. Management only cares about there bonuses/salary. The customer is never right. I am gift disappointed in the management. Long story short, DO NOT HIRE ARS. I recommend a handy man before I recommend ARS. I really hope they see this!

Description of Work
I wouldn't let ARS work on my mother's house

Category appliance repair,plumbing,small appliance repair,water heater repair,water softeners,wells,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

08/05/2020

James M.

The technician they sent out was incredibly knowledgable and took the time to answer numerous questions I had about several different systems as well as finance and warranty options. We ended up putting together a deal with financing I am happy with, a price that seemed very fair after receiving several quotes, and a 10 year parts and labor warranty. The technicians that came to install the system did a great job and were very professional. They also took the time to walk me through the various functions of the new thermostat and other questions I had about the system. They accidentally pushed against one of my older water pipes in the process of moving the very heavy unit around in my crawlspace and immediately notified us and called a plumber (also from rapid repair) to fix. The plumber showed up very quickly and resolved the situation and then answered several additional questions I had about the plumbing. I've been very pleased across the board with this company.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Thank you for choosing our company to do your HVAC installation and the wonderful review! We are very happy to hear of your positive experience. Sincerely, Tim Sales Supervisor

07/20/2020

rene D.

Fantastic. The installers were brilliant. Worked nonstop, friendly, and finished by the end of the day. The price beat everyone else's by a long shot.

Description of Work
new ac and heat unit

Category electrician,energy audit

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to take care of your in home comfort needs. Sincerely, Tim Senior Project Consultant

07/02/2020

Ronald J.

They provided estimates on the spot and responded in a timely manner, very quickly.

Description of Work
Want an estimate to Convert a gas water heater to a tankless gas water heater

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to service all of your plumbing needs. Sincerely, Tim Senior Project Consultant

06/30/2020

Sarah B.

They are good. I have not had any problems and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They do a yearly check up on my HVAC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

06/18/2020

Sherry C.

Excellent, from the estimate of individualized components we needed and selected, through the final installation. They were professional, knowledgeable, and reasonable. They paid special attention to what we needed and constructed a package of components specialized for us. They wore shoe covers and masks while inside for our safety. We highly recommend Rapid Repair.

Description of Work
Replacement of heat pump, air handler and other components.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to describe your positive experience with our team! We appreciate the opportunity to take care of all your HVAC comfort needs. Sincerely, Tim P. Senior Project Consultant

We are specialized, in heating and air conditioning maintenance, service, and replacements. Hot water heater service and replacements.