Arborex Tree Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2010

4605 Windy Knoll Rd

Raleigh, NC 27616

Thank you for the opportunity. Thank you Angie's list for bringing us in front of our clients and thank you too all of our clients who have chosen us to be an Angie's List Super Service Award winner. We are Licensed & fully insured with general liability, workers compensation, and commercial auto policy. We are professional, careful, OSHA certified, DOT certified, participate in work-safe annual continued trainings, participate in DBE and MBE programs with state of North Carolina. We are a full service tree services company. Well trained and extremely competitive. Some of our services include but are not limited to tree trimming, removal, cutting and beautifying overall tree health and trees appearance, Clean up and stump grinding, we haul tree and yard debris as well as take down dangerous trees with or without cranes. We are expert in climbing trees which are located near structures or power lines to get them down or thinned out properly. We provide free estimates so please call us today and it will be our pleasure to assist you with any and every tree service needs. Thank you again for considering us with your important investment. We look forward to working with you soon. Arborex Team....

tree service (992)lawn care (67)lawn & landscaping (52)mulch delivering (36)firewood company (7)

04/22/2021

Liz P.

We were very impressed with the way the Arborex team and their equipment. They worked together in a very professional and efficient way to get all the work completed in eight hours. They also cleaned everything up and left our yard very tidy.

Description of Work
We had a one very large tree and three large trees cut down along with trimming several other trees and removing several small trees and brush.

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/17/2021

Tina D.

Arborex took some trees down for us 5 years ago and we were very happy with the results. So when we needed more extensive tree removal done this month, i did not hesitate to call them again. We had one very difficult and dangerously leaning very mature oak tree that required the crane for safe removal. In addition to that there were 2 mature river birch trees next to our deck and 2 other dead mature oaks that also needed to go. In addition, numerous mature oaks in both the front and back yards needed serious, high trim work. Once again, Usman and his crew did a terrific job for us. All of the trees were cut, stumps ground, trimmed and removed or chipped in a very professional and safe manner. They also did an excellent job in clean up of the property once all the work was done. I highly recommend Arborex and would not hesitate to hire them again for any tree service.

Description of Work
Remove 5 mature trees and trim others

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/16/2021

Donald C.

I can't say enough about how great Arborex tree service is. I've had 4 different tree services here taking down trees in the last 2 years. Arborex is the best by far. A far more professional crew, using far better equipment, giving me far better results. When they were done, everything was cleaned up. In fact I had them cleanup all the debris, logs and stumps the other tree services left for me to deal with. There was surprisingly little impact on my lawn, I assume that's because all their heavy equipment have rubber tracks instead of tires. I've used them before and definitely will use them again. Just outstanding in every way.

Description of Work
Multiple tree removal, multiple tree stump removal / grinding

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

11/16/2020

Diane P.

Superb! Above expectation. They were professional and courteous, competent, worked well as a team, punctual, accomplished the tasks in good time. So happy we worked with them on this project. Couldn't be happier. Tom and Diane, Durham, NC

Description of Work
Removal of 2 large trees and stump grinding

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

08/19/2020

Mark H.

The tree was nestled in among other larger trees and towered above landscaped bushes and smaller Japanese Maple trees below. They "surgically" remove the tree without disturbing the other trees and bushes. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first, but did they pull it off! The crew of 6 were courteous, highly efficient, and clearly knew what they were doing. And all the debris and saw dust (from the chipper) was cleaned up afterwards.... you could hardly tell they were there (well, except for the missing dead tree!). Next time I need a tree removed, Arborex is at the top of my list.

Description of Work
Removal of large dead maple tree

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

06/13/2020

Linda A.

The Arborex team recently removed 6 trees for us, including a huge, tall pine tree. From the first visit for an estimate, to the completion of the job, we were highly impressed by their professionalism, courtesy, efficiency, and expertise. Our job was pretty complex, with challenging access issues, and it required a crane as well as other heavy equipment. It was amazing to watch the crew at work. Each person had his own tasks, and the coordination and communication among team members was exceptional. They were very flexible and accommodating about our changing requests. Clean-up was complete and thorough, and you would hardly have known they were there once the job was done. Our neighbors had a similar experience. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category firewood,tree service

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

12/31/2019

Adam S.

All communication was with the owner Usman. He was very responsive and professional, the work was scheduled quickly and at a lower price than two other highly-rated competitors. The site was left clean with minimal evidence that the work took place.

Description of Work
tree clearing

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

12/30/2019

John M.

Quick, professional, cleaned up after themselves and personable folks to deal with. Little pricey but it's important to get it right with trees!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

06/04/2019

Randy N.

We used Arborex for extensive tree removal about five years ago. Recently, we called to ask them to give us an estimate for a tree in my MIL's yard. They said they would come by in the next two days and that was about two weeks ago. We still haven't heard from them. They did an excellent job for us five years ago and we have them a truly sterling review at that time. This time, we were disappointed.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

05/08/2019

Jason M.

Usman and his team did a fantastic job of safely removing a very large dead oak tree on my property which in my opinion with all the stone steps and flowers is not the easiest to safely navigate with larger machinery. His price was very fair and unlike other companies, he suggested that it be removed in pieces so to minimize damage to the surrounding foliage. After seeing what happened with one of my neighbors using another company I'm glad we decided not to just let the tree fall. I would not hesitate to hire Arborex again and will recommend him to him my friends.

Description of Work
Dead oak tree removed

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

Tree trimming, removal & cutting. Stump grinding. Branches. Lot clearing. Walkways & structures. Power lines.

Landscaping/ Lawn & Yard Maintenance not offered