Arborex Tree Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2010

Thank you for the opportunity. Thank you Angie's list for bringing us in front of our clients and thank you too all of our clients who have chosen us to be an Angie's List Super Service Award winner. We are Licensed & fully insured with general liability, workers compensation, and commercial auto

tree service (994)lawn care (67)lawn & landscaping (52)mulch delivering (36)firewood company (8)

12/07/2022

Victoria M.

Arborex did an amazing job! It was like watching a well oiled machine! We had 3 very large pines and a large oak tree removed. He came with a crew of about 10 and every guy knew exactly what they were supposed to do, at exactly the right time. 4 large trees and stumps were gone in less that 2 hours. The clean up guys were clearing away the leaves and debris constantly. When they were done, you would have never known that 4 large trees had been removed. Price was very reasonable as well. I highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
3 large pines and 1 large oak removed

04/05/2022

Cindy Jane B.

Usman and his team did amazing work. I had two very large trees removed and stumps ground. I called one day, they came out and provided me a quote the next day and removed the trees the following week. They were timely, efficient, and reasonably priced. We’re mindful of power lines and sewer water lines. 10 out of 10 would recommend

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category firewood, tree service

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

04/22/2021

Liz P.

We were very impressed with the way the Arborex team and their equipment. They worked together in a very professional and efficient way to get all the work completed in eight hours. They also cleaned everything up and left our yard very tidy.

Description of Work
We had a one very large tree and three large trees cut down along with trimming several other trees and removing several small trees and brush.

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/17/2021

Tina D.

Arborex took some trees down for us 5 years ago and we were very happy with the results. So when we needed more extensive tree removal done this month, i did not hesitate to call them again. We had one very difficult and dangerously leaning very mature oak tree that required the crane for safe removal. In addition to that there were 2 mature river birch trees next to our deck and 2 other dead mature oaks that also needed to go. In addition, numerous mature oaks in both the front and back yards needed serious, high trim work. Once again, Usman and his crew did a terrific job for us. All of the trees were cut, stumps ground, trimmed and removed or chipped in a very professional and safe manner. They also did an excellent job in clean up of the property once all the work was done. I highly recommend Arborex and would not hesitate to hire them again for any tree service.

Description of Work
Remove 5 mature trees and trim others

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/16/2021

Donald C.

I can't say enough about how great Arborex tree service is. I've had 4 different tree services here taking down trees in the last 2 years. Arborex is the best by far. A far more professional crew, using far better equipment, giving me far better results. When they were done, everything was cleaned up. In fact I had them cleanup all the debris, logs and stumps the other tree services left for me to deal with. There was surprisingly little impact on my lawn, I assume that's because all their heavy equipment have rubber tracks instead of tires. I've used them before and definitely will use them again. Just outstanding in every way.

Description of Work
Multiple tree removal, multiple tree stump removal / grinding

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

11/16/2020

Tom J.

Superb! Above expectation. They were professional and courteous, competent, worked well as a team, punctual, accomplished the tasks in good time. So happy we worked with them on this project. Couldn't be happier. Tom and Diane, Durham, NC

Description of Work
Removal of 2 large trees and stump grinding

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

08/19/2020

Mark H.

The tree was nestled in among other larger trees and towered above landscaped bushes and smaller Japanese Maple trees below. They "surgically" remove the tree without disturbing the other trees and bushes. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first, but did they pull it off! The crew of 6 were courteous, highly efficient, and clearly knew what they were doing. And all the debris and saw dust (from the chipper) was cleaned up afterwards.... you could hardly tell they were there (well, except for the missing dead tree!). Next time I need a tree removed, Arborex is at the top of my list.

Description of Work
Removal of large dead maple tree

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

06/13/2020

Linda A.

The Arborex team recently removed 6 trees for us, including a huge, tall pine tree. From the first visit for an estimate, to the completion of the job, we were highly impressed by their professionalism, courtesy, efficiency, and expertise. Our job was pretty complex, with challenging access issues, and it required a crane as well as other heavy equipment. It was amazing to watch the crew at work. Each person had his own tasks, and the coordination and communication among team members was exceptional. They were very flexible and accommodating about our changing requests. Clean-up was complete and thorough, and you would hardly have known they were there once the job was done. Our neighbors had a similar experience. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category firewood, tree service

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

12/31/2019

Adam S.

All communication was with the owner Usman. He was very responsive and professional, the work was scheduled quickly and at a lower price than two other highly-rated competitors. The site was left clean with minimal evidence that the work took place.

Description of Work
tree clearing

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

12/30/2019

John M.

Quick, professional, cleaned up after themselves and personable folks to deal with. Little pricey but it's important to get it right with trees!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

06/04/2019

Randy N.

We used Arborex for extensive tree removal about five years ago. Recently, we called to ask them to give us an estimate for a tree in my MIL's yard. They said they would come by in the next two days and that was about two weeks ago. We still haven't heard from them. They did an excellent job for us five years ago and we have them a truly sterling review at that time. This time, we were disappointed.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

05/08/2019

Jason M.

Usman and his team did a fantastic job of safely removing a very large dead oak tree on my property which in my opinion with all the stone steps and flowers is not the easiest to safely navigate with larger machinery. His price was very fair and unlike other companies, he suggested that it be removed in pieces so to minimize damage to the surrounding foliage. After seeing what happened with one of my neighbors using another company I'm glad we decided not to just let the tree fall. I would not hesitate to hire Arborex again and will recommend him to him my friends.

Description of Work
Dead oak tree removed

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

04/29/2019

Kasia N.

I had Arborex cut down and remove three large oak trees in my front yard. I am very impressed by their work. It was obvious that each member of the team knew exactly what they needed to do, and they worked together like a well-oiled machine. They were fast, efficient, and operated in a very safe manner. After the trees were removed, they cleaned the driveway and road. Their professionalism is stellar. I absolutely recommend them and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Tree Cutting

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

01/07/2019

Ross D.

Great. He quickly responded to my initial inquiry and gave me an estimate shortly thereafter. He was my second quote for the job and he significantly beat the first guy without any haggeling or anything. His crew came by when they were supposed to and did the job that we had discussed. Everything was super easy and efficient. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Description of Work
Tree/Limbs Removed

Work Completed On 01/07/2017

01/07/2019

Pearl W.

I order the coupon for $250.00 for 500.00 toward tree service on 11-23-18. I called several times and left several voice mails and no return phone call. Now I see the coupon is closed. Why didn't he call me back and I have used this service before and was very pleased with his work? I am very disappointed. Do not advertise a service if you don't have the time to get to everyone that decides to use your service. At least return phone calls.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 11/23/2018

12/30/2018

kathie B.

Missed one branch but was not charged for it.

Description of Work
Tree & root removal

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

12/30/2018

kathie B.

Timely on main project. They forgot a side project but I was not charged for it.

Description of Work
Removed tree

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

11/25/2018

Martha H.

Excellent job in every way. Fast, efficient, thoughtful job. Yard and driveway were nicer and tidier when they left than when they began the job! This was the third time we used Arborex. Very pleased every time.

Description of Work
Cut down and remove one large fallen pine and five huge dead hardwood trees. Mulch branches and remove trunks.

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

09/21/2018

MaryBeth J.

Excellent experience, very professional, promptly set up an appointment, and quoted a very fair price to remove three trees including the stumps. Came on Tuesday and completed job by Thursday. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed trees damaged by Hurricane Florence

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

Thank you for your business and great review. We appreciate it and look forward to working with you to remove the fallen tree from the back yard.

09/16/2018

Meghan T.

I really just want to brag about one of my favorite contractors we've ever worked with, Usman Ahmad with Arborex Tree Services. He's been out to our house a couple of times now since we moved in and he's wonderful to work with. The quotes always come in the lowest, the crew is efficient and polite and clean up after themselves, and Usman goes above and beyond the agreed upon services. We had a HUGE amount of tree work done this summer, and everything was completed to my satisfaction, Usman was on site that day with his crew, and he takes the time to get to know you and your family and remembers you when you bring him back again! Our neighbor across the street came over to comment to the crew about one of our oaks along the street with some dead limbs that hang over his mailbox (which is on our side of the street instead of his), and Usman had them taken down with no charge to anyone. That should not have been Usman's responsibility, but he did it anyway. I love using Arborex and if you ever need any tree work done I would never recommend anyone else!

Description of Work
Tree removal, dead branch removal, stump grinding

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

Thank you kindly for your kind words and great review for our company. I greatly appreciate your continued business and look forward to meeting with you and your new addition to family again. Hope you are doing great.

08/31/2018

Holly B.

Another excellent job by Arborex. This small but tall tree was next to an outbuilding, but I wasn't worried at all. I have worked with Arborex before, and their team works so well together. They work carefully and quickly, and leave the area looking cleaner than before. They also offered a coupon which greatly cut the cost.

Description of Work
Dead tree removed

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

08/16/2018

SHERRY L.

When they were finally able to get the job scheduled (rain a problem) they did the job. When I think about the work done in 35 minutes I thought it was a high price. No tree climbing was involved or any major equipment.

Description of Work
tree limb removal and two large bushes removed

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate it and hope to work with you in future. We understand that your review states that you are concerned about the price. However, we came several weeks prior to performing the job and gave you a fair estimate as to how much it would cost to get the job done processionally. Your response was that you would get back to us after getting more estimates. After getting several other estimates you called us back to schedule the job. Obviously our price was competitive which is why we were called back. Neither the price nor the scope of work changed through out this process. We couldn’t use any heavy equipment to get the job done because there were other townhouses, tight areas, and fences invoices to trim 20 feet high branches. We may make the difficult task look easy because we do this work everyday but trimming high branches or digging mature large shrubs by their roots is not an easy task. I still hope that you were satisfied with the job performed because this is what we had signed up for. And if you are not satisfied than please contact us back and we will do whatever needs to be done to make you satisfied. Thank you.

08/02/2018

Paula E.

could not have gone better. punctual, professional, friendly, and did the job with aplomb.

Description of Work
tree removal from our driveway

Work Completed On 05/07/2018