All-Pro Painting

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2011

All-Pro Painting in provides an array of Residential and Commercial services throughout the Triangle. We have qualified Painters that can handle any job big or small. Whether you are a homeowner needing a spare bedroom painted, or an apartment complex needing a makeover, we can answer the call.

Exterior PaintingApex HouseCary House

interior painting (41)house painting (25)pressure washing (10)woodworking (9)deck cleaning (5)siding companies (5)drywall (4)handyman (2)wallpaper removal (1)gutter repair (1)

02/09/2021

Faith P.

Chad and his crew did an amazing job! They were punctual, quiet, fast, and very clean. Before starting, the put down plastic to cover the floors, kitchen cabinets and counters, and carpet. When they were done, the cleaned up everything. The house looks fantastic! And we plan to use their services again in a few months to paint the exterior.

Description of Work
Painting the interior of our house

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/09/2021

Jay L.

Very good job with great follow thru.

Description of Work
interior wall painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

09/06/2019

Debra E.

It was the sorriest painting I have ever had done. I will have to hire another company to do it right. All I heard was “it wasn’t in the quote or you didn’t ask for it” all I wanted was to get the Exterior painted. One of the storm windows got broken and one went missing. Now I have to replace them. Mitchell Navarro was the worst representative for the company I have ever met. Please don’t hire him, you will go through the same thing I did. He should be fired.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

02/20/2018

Shyam K.

They did a great job at the best price. They were quick to book, prompt, and completed job to our satisfaction. Any issues we had, they remedied right away. There was no damage to anything. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior wall painting in multiple rooms in new house

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

01/24/2018

Lynne T.

Perfectly, we could not have been more pleased with the job! Working with TJ as our project manager and Osvaldo as the crew leader was a smooth and successful experience in every aspect. We highly recommend and would use again. Jeff and Lynne Tritapoe

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

11/07/2017

linda P.

very responsive, easy to work with, considerate - overall went very well

Description of Work
bathroom/ bedroom paint extensive removal of two layers of wallpaper in bathroom

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

10/27/2017

Sandra M.

All Pro Painting is the first home improvement company I have given a perfect 10 for their work. I have an older Masonite sided house which was very difficult to repair/paint. After they began, and I saw the incredible quality of their work every day, I also had them replace even more things like old deck boards/steps/handrails ect.. and replace many more siding boards and fix extra soffits/facial boards/roof dormers, rake moldings. My original estimate was for about $5,000 and I added the deck for about $3,000 and about another $3,000 of extra work (for a $11,000). Over the last 40 years I have helped my family paint their houses and barns a dozen times so I know I got an amazing price and high-quality workmanship. I spent one month reading over 1,000 reviews of only the A rated companies on Angie’s List and having every one of them come out to the house and give me estimates. Over half gave me crazy estimates more than twice as much and treated me like they were doing me a favor by letting me pay them to paint/repair my house. Additionally, almost every A rated company was high-pressure sales tactics, they spent less than 5 minutes doing the estimate and acted like they could care less about getting my business. Donald, my All Pro estimator/supervisor, came out and spent a very long time looking at every single inch of the house. He patiently explained all the little details of the job and offered great ideas/prices for extra work. I could not afford to pay $20,000 just to replace all the old Masonite siding. So we came up with a top-notch plan to only replace the worst boards and individually patch/caulk the rest to keep the price down. As the job progressed, he and Carlos (Crew leader) spent even more hours with me looking at each individual siding board and decking boards to decide which ones to replace. They don’t try to inflate the total bill, instead, they both worked harder than anyone I know to keep the price as low as possible in my budget. The quality of the work was the best I have ever seen for painting/repairs. I have to also give an extra special complement to Carlos and his great crew. Without any doubt, no comparison, I have never seen anyone take more pride in his work and make everything perfect, just the way the homeowner wants. He has been a carpenter/painter for over 25 years. They spent 2 weeks scraping/caulking/patching/priming over a thousand cracks, nail holes and joints. Perfectly doing all the extra carpentry work on the rotten soffits/facial boards/rake molding/dormer windows/back deck. He is also one of the nicest people to get along with and makes sure you are 100 percent happy with the smallest detail. I hope the company treats him extra special because he is an amazing employee who really showcases the type of high-quality work All Pro provides to their customers. I wrote a longer review than I normally do because most of the other Angie’s List “A rated” companies should be B’s or C’s and you should avoid them. I always rely on other homeowner’s honest reviews, and wanted to pass on my great experience with All Pro Painting (they also offer lots of other smaller services like painting outside furniture, light fixtures ect…anything you need, they can do). No surprises with All Pro. They do top quality work, at the lowest price I found and never try to take advantage of you by pumping up your final bill. Any extra beyond the original quote is only for things you can’t find until you start tearing into the boards and see the actual condition of every inch of wood. And they don’t do anything extra until they show it to you and patiently explain your options. Best Tip: Only get Carlos to do your job, even if you have to wait a month or more to get into his rotation, and get Donald to be your Supervisor/Estimator. Hope my review helped and thanks to all the other people whose reviews I read that helped me select All Pro Painting. It was an important project to me. Some people really don’t care how much they pay or how the job turns out. I live on a fixed-income and expect very high-quality work for my money/time. I always do the same type of research/time with the companies who built my privacy fence, fixed my pump for my well and all my electrical and plumbing work over the years. I don’t like feeling I got ripped-off or received bad workmanship. All Pro made me feel great about this big project. I sleep great at night knowing I made the perfect choice. Good Luck with your Project!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting and Deck Replacement

Category siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

08/10/2017

Laura S.

They did a good job at the end of the project. There were some spots in the bathroom that I needed to have them come back and correct, but they did complete it well.

Description of Work
Painted a bathroom walls and ceiling, a bedroom and the kitchen ceiling.

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

08/05/2017

Ruth B.

Not well.....poor service after main work was done and painters were needed to fix many areas that needed fixing

Description of Work
Project manager gave poor customer service. Very poor responsiveness to my contacts asking them to come back and do touch ups to places that were not done correctly. Got tired of trying to reach him so am left with many areas with poor quality work

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/05/2016

04/24/2017

Donna B.

Everyone we contacted and spoke to was professional and courteous. They were helpful, knowledgeable and on time.

Description of Work
Interior water damage repair, painting, pressure washing, exterior painting.

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2017

04/22/2017

Jean E.

I wouldn't use them again because - I mean, in the end they did a fine job but that's because at the end when they said they were done, I walked around with them and I pointed out things that weren't ... like there were some areas that they didn't caulk and then there was a place where I could tell there was only one coat and there should've been two. So I felt kind of like ... I mean I really had to look everything over and I'd rather just have somebody who just does a straight up good job, you know? I was thinking I'm not sure that I'm even like finding everything that somebody who really knows about painting and caulking would catch. Not that it's really complicated, but still, because some of it was outside. I was thinking, did you caulk above the windows or ... but where I saw that the caulk was left undone was easy for me to see and it was interior and everything. But I can't give a bad review because I can't say oh, something wasn't done because I don't know for sure. I would've felt better if I had walked around and didn't have anything to say.

Description of Work
This was for both interior and exterior painting.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/23/2017

01/25/2017

kristen C.

The day they were scheduled to start they called and said they would have to come the next day due to a truck breaking down. Day 2 it was raining so we re-scheduled for day 3. Day 3 I reached out and did not get a response and day 4 was no call/no show. Day 5 I received a Call at 9:30 am only after I left a message asking if they were coming to do the work. I was told at this time they weren't able to find the siding that was on my home and asked if I would agree to replacing the siding with a product that wouldn't match. I said that wouldn't work and asked why on day 5 was I just being told they couldn't find the exact product. It is cedar siding and anyone in the business should have known this at the time of the estimate. I had to tell them that it was cedar and where to buy it. At that point lost faith that this company was professional and clearly didn't feel they were experts in this industry and did not want to use them for the job anymore. Five days were wasted and I could have had one of the other four companies I received estimates from perform the work days ago.

Description of Work
Exterior home siding replacement and painting

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 01/23/2017

10/17/2016

Steven E.

Great job, they were able to fit me in their schedule before my company came to visit.

Description of Work
Paint downstairs, walls and cathedral ceilings, 2 story foyer.

Work Completed On 07/20/2016

05/18/2016

Yaakov B.

I think I contacted about eight people for quotes. A few didn't return my phone calls, a few couldn't do the quote on a schedule that fit for me. A few seemed nice enough and I'm sure would have done a good job. They either couldn't provide proof or insurance or just made me feel uncomfortable enough not to want them in my house. Wesley at All Pro promptly responded to my request and was very accommodating about when he could do the quote. The pricing was extremely competitive. On top of that, they were able to do the job a full three weeks early. Everyone working on this arrived on time the morning of. I just happened to be working at home the day of and the guys painting were very professional. They were so quiet I came out a few times wondering if they were still here. The guys were working away, all smiles. At 1:30 I checked and they were cutting in the walls and ceiling. At 2:30 I came out and they were uncovering everything since they had just finished. We looked everything over. The nail holes were patched, the coverage was consistent. Wesley came back later on to check on the job and found a few very satisfied customers. It's only been about six hours since everything has been finished and I've already asked for a quote about the exterior. I could only give the highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Interior Painting: Living room with cathedral ceiling, up the stairs and the loft at top.

Work Completed On 05/18/2016

05/10/2016

Phillip L.

The not good - I had to pressure wash the deck myself to remove the bleach and other chemicals left on the surface. When I pointed out the issue I was told this was due to the age of the deck and the thick mold on the surface. In reality it was due to laziness. The person did not want to spend time pressure washing the boards correctly. After asking and mentioning this twice I just decided to deal with it myself and it is a good thing I did. The chemical left one the surface of the wood was eating the wood.. After 5 hours with a pressure washer and reapplying sealant, I saved the deck. The good - All of the painting was good. I called them back to touch up spots they missed, but they were here the next day. The driveway was pressure washed correctly and the repairs seems to be done well. Overall - They get a "C" because I did point out the issue and the chemical was going to destroy my deck. I cannot recommend for pressure washing.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, deck, driveway. Paint exterior wood. Replace damaged areas.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 04/22/2016

05/09/2016

Thomas K.

We have been very pleased to find All-Pro Painting, Cary NC for the painting of our home. From first contact, Justin returned our calls promptly or texted if that was not possible. We appreciated his willingness to meet with us as quickly as possible for an estimate (including a second one after we had additional thoughts) and likewise sought to accommodate our somewhat tight scheduling needs. Justin's upbeat personality made it easy to ask questions, express concerns and ultimately feel confident in our choices. The men that actually painted the house were friendly and their work was professional, organized and efficient. Our job started within the window originally planned ( again, Justin kept us well informed through clear communication), and the men worked to finish on time, leaving the house clean and good condition, replacing blinds, etc that they had removed for the painting. I feel confident in recommending All-Pro Painting, Cary NC to others and to having them return to my home if needed.

Description of Work
All-Pro Painting, Cary NC - Painted Walls of Home before Move-In: Cathedral ceiling height Living Room/ Dining Room/Family Room/ 3 Bedrooms/ 3 Bathrooms/ Stairway, Foyer and Hallways

Work Completed On 05/06/2016

04/12/2016

Elma S.

All-Pro painted the exterior of my townhome and repaired wood damage on the exterior. I was very impressed with the quality of the work that All-Pro performed. They payed attention to every detail and did all the work we discussed. They left everything spotless when they were done. When I checked in on the painting job the painters discussed with me what they were doing and what was left to be done. Justin was extremely prompt in responding to questions and very professional. He discussed paint product options with me so that I could make the best choice. The price he qouted me was very reasonable. I won't hire anyone else for painting jobs again. I would definitely recommend All-Pro Painting.

Description of Work
Exterior paint repair wood power washing

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/07/2016

04/04/2016

Coral G.

The planning stage was easy, and Chad was extremely responsive and easy to contact. The painters actually came to pain over a weekend for us to work with our schedule. They removed fixtures and patched the walls, which was included in the price.

Description of Work
All-Pro Painting painted the nearly the entire interior of our downstairs including a large living room with vaulted ceilings, kitchen, master bedroom and several smaller/hallway spaces.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

02/12/2016

Heidi G.

Can't praise this company enough! I have used them twice and have been more than satisfied with the results! First time was a last minute job and they responded immediately and w/in 24 hours it was done. Second time I had to keep rescheduling (changes on my part) and All Pro was very accommodating and completely worked with me every step of the way. The quality of paint and work is top notch. I will always use this company for all my painting jobs! Plus the cost is unbeatable! Thank you All Pro!

Description of Work
Painted the interior of my townhouse

Work Completed On 02/09/2016

11/10/2015

Michael K.

While we ended up going with another company, we were very impressed with the detail and professionalism the Chad had offered, and would likely reach out this group again should we need to do additional work in our house.

Description of Work
Looking for a quote to paint the exterior of our house. Chad was very responsive and came out the following day to quote

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2015

07/24/2015

Jerry V.

Generally went very well. Was very polite and professional at job estimate. On time. Was the only one of four estimators who actually read the job requirements I had sent to them by email before the estimate appointment. Followed the job requirements list directives. Accommodated a few special requests I had made. Also pressure washed a large concrete patio for me for free without me even asking for it. Communicated well before, throughout, and after the job. Job done on time and according to plans. There were a few minor issues at the end of the job - paint runs, accidental paint spots on siding, thin paint in some specific spots, et cetera. I made a list of the issues. He had two painters come out a couple of days later to take care of all of the trouble spots. Overall, the end result was a very nice paint job on a somewhat complex structure to paint. Definitely was not the cheapest of the estimates. But the good experience made it worth the additional money.

Description of Work
Painted a large deck on the back of my house.

Category siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/06/2015

04/09/2015

Jennie M.

It improved the overall look of the residence, as well as everything else associated with the house. The owner came out, and the very next week the workers came out and did the work. The communication was also very good. . I am a widow on disability, so it was a bit pricey for me, but for the average household with two incomes the price would probably be fair.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting on my vinyl sided house. They painted everything from the bottom of the house, around the windows, up to the roofline. They also painted the oil drum, rear sliding door, flower boxes, and my mail box post. They stained my back door steps and lattice work around house.

Category deck cleaning, house painters