Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2010

2810 Yonkers Rd 5B

Raleigh, NC 27604

Contractor quality, without the contractor price. We are a full service remodeling company, that is owner operated. We use subcontractors for anything we aren't licensed to do, like plumbing or electrical work. We also offer custom carpentry and granite counter tops too....

home remodeling (105)tile installation (37)countertop installation (21)drywall (20)interior painting (17)marble & granite (17)woodworking (17)flooring (16)lighting (11)cabinet refacing (6)general contractors (6)plumbers (20)

03/13/2021

Wonderful! Jonathan and his crew are amazing! I was one of those clients who had one thing after another go wrong (simply due to the subpar materials originally installed in my house). Jonathan and his crew were wonderful helping me get though it, answering my questions, and coming out when unexpected things happen. The work is of wonderful quality. Jonathan is great about answering texts/calls/em...

Description of Work
Complete remodel of full and half bath

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

02/26/2021

I made significant changes to my kitchen in an old ranch house. Layout, entrance, washer dryer setup and conversion from electric to gas. Everything was performed professionally and to my specifications. Initially, I wanted a whole new addition added to my house, but they were able to change my kitchen layout to make it absolutely perfect for my needs. Turns out I really didn’t need the extra spac...

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Gut and Remodel

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Review for Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC. - 2810 Yonkers Rd, Raleigh, NC - 39247346

01/26/2020

Remodeling went well even though it was over the Christmas holidays:). I knew going in my kitchen would be out of commission but finding a good contractor who'll do only what you want and not upsell you for things you don't is particularly difficult. We're very pleased with our kitchen. New granite, lighting, backsplash tile, drawer slides, cabinets refinished, dual fuel stove installed, etc. Jona...

Description of Work
Kitchen upfit

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

10/11/2019

It went wonderfully! Jonathan answered texts very quickly. He was very communicative throughout the whole process! The men hired were respectful, tidied their workspace daily, and treated my curious kids with kindess. The budget was spot on, even came out a few hundred under! I easily and happily recommend them for projects!

Description of Work
Master Bathroom and Kids Bathroom complete Remodel

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

Review for Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC. - 2810 Yonkers Rd, Raleigh, NC - 38164935

08/25/2019

Jonathan and crew were great to work with. Our kitchen looks wonderful, it's everything I wanted and then some. Any little bumps in the job were handled quickly. I love my kitchen!!!!

Description of Work
Remodel of our 40+ year old kitchen

Work Completed On 08/25/2019

08/21/2019

I cannot express how much i am appreciative and transforming Jonathan and team has done for me. They have done a complete remodel of 3 Baths in 2018, and just completed my kitchen. Absolutely outstanding service and attention to detail. Jonathan and Andrew are awesome and his subs are equally awesome. The end result for all were completely stunning, on time, and on budget!! I wish I had more for t...

Description of Work
3 Bathrooms and 1 Kitchen

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

Review for Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC. - 2810 Yonkers Rd, Raleigh, NC - 38058481

07/25/2019

From beginning to end I was super pleased in working with AFS. Jonathan is detail oriented, punctual and stuck to the original timeline (4-5 weeks). He was not bothered by me changing my mind on certain elements and offered insightful advice. Very professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy staff. AFS brought a lot of knowledge to the project that I certainly would not have had otherwise. Would re...

Description of Work
Kitchen update including new countertops, removing and replacing of many light fixtures, moving/removing existing cabinets, new butlers pantry, added gas to kitchen plus new cooktop, new sink/faucet

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Review for Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC. - 2810 Yonkers Rd, Raleigh, NC - 38006761

05/12/2019

Unfortunately it didn't go as well as I thought. 1) Jonathan measured the appliances(speed oven and wall oven) and cabinet space, but after they had already cut my cabinet area to make room for the appliances, he tells me that we were going to lose the bottom draw. Keep in mind, this was measured by a "professional" and yet they still did not have enough room to install the appliances w/o sacrific...

Description of Work
Installed new appliances

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

Review for Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC. - 2810 Yonkers Rd, Raleigh, NC - 37871188

01/07/2019

I would give them the highest rating, they did excellent service.

Description of Work
They put in a tile floor on our kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 01/07/2017

09/27/2018

We have been completely satisfied with Jonathan’s and Andrew’s performance on our remodeling projects. Jonathan gives a detailed, line by line, estimate of the project’s costs - you know precisely what each job entails. The work was performed on time - no long delays waiting for subcontractors. The quality of his work crews was excellent (I liked them and trusted them in my home). I got jobs well ...

Description of Work
Aster bath remodeling and kitchen remodeling

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,skylights,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

Review for Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC. - 2810 Yonkers Rd, Raleigh, NC - 37429506

Kitchen remodeling. Granite counter tops. Bath remodeling. Custom carpentry. Built ins. Bookshelves. Shelving. Drywall hanging. Drywall finishing. Drywall repair. Ceramic tile. Exterior door replacement. Handyman services. Cabinet installation.

Plumbing. Carpet installation. HVAC.