Affordable Home Improvement

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2012

We offer a wide range of home improvement and repair services. Please visit us at www.affordablehomeimprovements.biz...

T&A Expert Contractors

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

Grand Openings Garage Door LLC

Grand Openings Garage Door, LLC is a locally owned and operated business that offers professional service and ethical performance combined with competitive pricing and prompt delivery. We take great pride in our service and back all of our work up 100% with industry leading warranties. We have been in business for 9 years in the Raleigh/Durham area and have grown considerably on word of mouth and proudly stand by our unwavering reputation!

Offers by Grand Openings Garage Door LLC on Angi

04/27/2017

The deck expansion is SEEMLESS!! It looks like it was always there. Matt was incredibly polite, every day before he left he cleaned everything up, he always kept me up to date on what he would be doing with an approximate completion time. I am blown away with how great everything looks!

Description of Work
We wanted to have a our deck expanded and for it not to look like an expansion. We also had some rotted trim that needed to be replaced / repaired

Category decks,handyman service,siding,deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters

10/31/2016

Awesome service. After contacting seegars fence company with no response I tried Affordable Home Improvement. It was the best decision I could've made. Matthew Gross is the best and I'll definitely use him

Description of Work
My fence blew down in a neighbors yard during Hurricane Matthew

Category fencing,woodworking

10/21/2014

Matt was great. I had five estimates for renovating my kitchen and several of those contractors insisted I get rid of my cast-iron sink and install granite countertops and backsplash with a new under-mount sink, which I felt would have made my 60's era kitchen look like every other generic flip. Matt didn't question me when I told him I wanted to save the sink and install a beadboard backsplash an...

Description of Work
Matt installed counter tops, a backsplash, a cabinet and a dishwasher. He also installed a light fixture and fixed some floor trim.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

04/28/2014

Punctuality is a C because of general time management issues which cause Matthew to string out projects way longer than they need to be. He arrived around noon on the first day of the job because he said his son was sick. He was a no show on the third day of the first week due to a broken water heater at an apartment that he has a contract to fulfill. Most days he would show up around 9:30 - 10:00...

Description of Work
Hired Matthew to repair/replace rotten decking boards and balusters on front porch decking and back of house decking and restain all surfaces, and then scrap, seal, caulk, putty and paint all windows and then re-screen window screens that needed to be repaired and then reattached to windows.

Category decks,gutter repair,plumbing,roofing,screen repair,siding,water heater repair,replacement windows,deck cleaning,woodworking,doors

02/18/2014

Matt worked hard and was so attentive to every detail. He was very professional and even let us start to move in while he was finishing the floors. He used our pre-purchased materials like they were his own and we even had some material left over to return. The floors are gorgeous and each detail was done to perfection. He even helped us make a few decisions about some small details and lent us a ...

Description of Work
Installed 500 square feet of Pergo floors

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for such a great review! It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope I can be of service in the future if needed. By the way, thanks again for the phone charger ;-)

Handyman, carpentry, decks & porches, doors, windows, siding, hardwood & tile flooring installation

Check, PayPal