A H Plumbing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2012

8013 Matinvesi St

Raleigh, NC 27616

A.H. Plumbing is locally owned operated and provides professional services with a family feel. With no "Corporate Greed," low overhead, and conservative business practices, our customers are able to benefit from large savings. With each visit, we want you to feel you have received excellent customer service. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and management is ALWAYS accessible to answer questions or resolve issues....

plumbers (621)water heaters (238)drain cleaning (20)water softeners (11)home remodeling (9)well & water pump repair (6)sewer cleaning (3)appliance repair (1)

06/16/2021

Avis L.

Mike and his staff completed the final work on our new construction. They were very professional and did excellent work. Very timely with fair pricing. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

04/14/2019

Phillip T.

Excellent! All three repairs were done in a timely manner and completed as estimated. I'd hire A. H. Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Repair kink in supply to DW; Repair supply to sink in garage; repair master bath drain

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

03/06/2019

Stephen B.

AH Plumbing provided prompt, professional service. They were recommended by a neighbor and provided the best quote to replace a 24 yr old PRV ahead of the upcoming Town of Cary water system upgrades and pressure increases.

Description of Work
Replace Pressure Reduction Valve

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

Thank you very much for your business.

10/02/2018

Anita L.

He came out and completed the job.Upon completion, I asked for a receipt for payment and he refuses to send it. He claims that he have sent it via email, and I still haven't received it. He also said he sent it via postal mail and still nothing.

Description of Work
Water heater Flush

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2018

This review is very inaccurate. We have done everything possible over the years to accommodate this Angies List member. This is a very delicate situation. We sent copies of her invoice out August 21st at 2:21pm and August 22nd at 10:06am. We have called to confirm if she received it and she never called back. We have asked her to email us and we can reply to her email tread with a copy and she never did.

09/10/2018

Marilou S.

Great, Michael is responsive and considerate.

Description of Work
Numerous plumbing issues

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

09/22/2017

Thuy Anh D.

Very very smoothly. Mike is the very model of professionalism -- he shows up when he said he would (!!!), and even calls before coming. His work is always competent, fast, trustworthy, and of high quality; and he always puts everything back to rights afterward. He's always courteous, he also offers insights and helpful suggestions. This is our second time calling on him, and we definitely will choose him again.

Description of Work
Fix water heater that did not heat well (replaced elements and thermostats). Install new kitchen faucet. Fix 2 toilets with broken levers/lift arms. Clear bathroom sink drain and fix cold water valve.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

09/11/2017

Briana R.

The owner is a very nice and professional man from what I can tell over the phone. I was able to send pictures of my plumbing to him so that he could let me know what he thinks free of charge. We did not get any work done, but will call again in the future!

Description of Work
Had a funny smell in the bathroom.

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

07/28/2017

Justin B.

Work performed quickly. Had a little communication issue in the beginning but it worked out.

Description of Work
Tankless water flush

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

We apologize again. Thank you for your business.

06/26/2017

Ernest P.

Mike arrived on time and performed the flush with no problems. He recommended that I get a moisture alarm or a moisture cutoff because of my water heater's location (attic). However, he did this in an informational way rather than as a hard sell. Overall, I thought his attitude was great and I appreciated that he was able to give me advice without being pushy about it. I will definitely keep him in mind for my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Water heater flush

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

06/16/2017

marc G.

I had to turn off the water. The price was good. They replaced a bad pipe and it's been working fine.

Description of Work
They repaired the hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/06/2016

Thank you very much for using us for your plumbing needs.

Plumbing - remodeling & new construction, water heaters, water treatment, well pumps, whole house repiping, sewer line replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check