A+ Tree and Crane Services Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2010

PO Box 10486

Raleigh, NC 27605

For A+ results on all your Tree removal services. A+ Tree & Crane is the go-to name in Raleigh, NC. Proudly serving a 50 mile radius around Raleigh since 1996, we've built a reputation through high quality services and a range of solutions for any challenging outdoor service. Please see our reviews page for recent testimonies. For an efficient, affordable estimate and timely completion of your project, call 919-854-0020. We've got the talent you need! If you’re looking for experienced tree care providers & hassle-free estimates, project completion, and financing, let the A+ tree and crane professionals take care of your tree service. We protect our customers’ property and guarantee the safest tree removal in the triangle. We are fully licensed and insured, with $2,000,000 in general liability & workers compensation plan free to you. Our insurance companies will send you a certificate of insurance with your name printed on the certificate upon request by us. So, have NO fear! A+ is here to fulfill all your tree work and outdoor projects with top quality assurance. We refuse to compromise our A+ services for competitive pricing; thus, we provide both a competitive price and the best service. A+ Tree understands that you want your project completed quickly and professionally while maintaining your peace of mind. When you choose A+ Tree & Crane Service, Inc. for your tree service needs, rest assured that your satisfaction and safety are our top priorities. We use top-notch techniques and equipment including cranes, lift trucks, rubber tire and track loading machines, small dump trucks, 18 wheeler dumping and logging trucks for hauling and clean-up. For an efficient, affordable estimate and timely completion of your project, we've got the talent that you need! Affordable Tree Service in Raleigh We offer a range of project-based services to our new and returning customers. Our tree services, has been requested by a wide array of residential & commercial customers, including universities: city of Raleigh, contractors, insurance agencies, real estate management companies and homeowner. So Call A+ Tree today....

tree service (187)hauling (12)lawn care (8)concrete repair (8)lawn & landscaping (4)fence company (1)

01/24/2022

Jean S.

They did great. I’ve used A+ several times and won’t use anyone else!

Description of Work
I had 12 medium to small trees removed from my yard.

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

10/07/2021

Glenda S.

In 2019 A Plus Tree and Crane Service was cutting tree in my neighborhood ,as me and my neighbors was observing the the work we were very impress that we got coffeeand sit on his porch and watch the tree crew perform the work. T knew than if needed tree removal service for my home i would use A Plus Tree and Crane Service .In Oct. 2021 a made WISE DESISION to use A Plus .I was so impress in 2019 with there work i Did not shop Around for other tree services .A Plus price was great and the crew did everthing that was listed on the contract and more. So save your self some headaches and money ,go direct to A Plus Tree and Crane Service for next tree need. I would like to thank A Plus for looking out for me and my Family.I am sure this service you provided for your future customer will be a great cost saving and satisfy customer. Just as gratifing

Description of Work
Cutting and trimming,removal

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

[Member Name Removed] & [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for the great feedback. It means so much to us when customers feel this way about the service we provide.

09/03/2021

MARK P.

Marcos and crew came on time, very professional and did a wonderful job removing our trees. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/09/2020

Al W.

The team showed up this morning as scheduled. Took out the undesired trees without disturbing those to be kept or my neighbor's adjacent backyard. Their quote was about 1/2 of the highest quote I got and the team did a top-notch job. They raked the ground afterwards, blew away any dust ... looks really great!

Description of Work
I need 20 trees, of various sizes small to medium, removed from my backyard.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad you enjoyed the service!

10/01/2020

Rich F.

I watched in amazement a totally professional crew remove huge mature oak trees from my property. Crane operation and expert chain saw handling was a surgical operation. Stumps gone. The crew was all friendly and extremely experienced. Prices were very competitive. As always, you get what you pay for. I am extremely pleased with the work done. I've used A+ before and I will use them again and again. Great experience.

Description of Work
Mature Oak Tree removal and stump grinding

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Review for A+ Tree and Crane Services Inc - PO Box 10486, Raleigh, NC - 38917060

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback and your repeated patronage to our company.

08/15/2020

Steve M.

EXCELLENT JOB. and thank you for sending such a well-trained, highly-professional crew to do the work. They arrived on-time, had all the right equipment and did the job fast and efficiently. It was a pleasure to watch such a well managed team, do very dangerous work in such a proficient manner. They even left the property cleaner than it was before they arrived. I also appreciated your highly competitive pricing and that you carry full Worker's Comp and Liability insurance on all your people and equipment! In fact I was so impressed, I've asked A+ to do another estimate next week. Assuming it's as competitive as the first, I look forward to calling on them for all my Tree and Crane needs. Thanks again, Steve McAdams AEI Construction, Co.

Description of Work
Remove numerous trees leaning toward house and grind stumps

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

06/22/2020

Giselle S.

They did a very good job. They were punctual and professional. They got the job done in a timely manner and cleaned up when they were done. I would hire them again and highly recommend them if you need trees removed.

Description of Work
I needed 3 Trees and two volunteers along with some overgrowth removed from my backyard

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

05/06/2020

Terence M.

Team was excellent, 3 man team handled a crane, cut tree/ted to crane lift, ran chipper and clean up. Since in backyard, had to lift all pieces over our house to front to remove. Job was on time and done with great skills evident. The team gave neighborhood children quite a show seeing huge pieces of wood being lifted over our house and spun around to chipper in single move. Very happy with the job.

Description of Work
Removal of 40 ft tree with 3 long stems, one cracking and falling

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

03/11/2020

william W.

The team was courteous and professional. Watching them work as a unit was truly amazing. I had 25 trees removed and the stumps ground and they did it around power lines and fences. They arrived at 9:00 and were cleaned up and gone before 5:00. Highly Recommended.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

03/07/2020

Alan H.

The A+ team were great! Punctual, efficient and did the job in 2 hours....they left the property in perfect order , no residua damage to stone wall and/or back deck ....all limbs, branches left around the removals taken and chipped....and you would not have known they were even there when done.....would recommend and use again!

Description of Work
Take down 3 huge tress in close proximity to house

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

Tree removal & trimming, Hauling & Site Cleanup & Demolition; brush and scrub trimming and removal

general landscaping; weeding; grass cutting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check