919Green Cleaning LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. PREFERS TO BE CONTACTED THROUGH EMAIL. Additional contact: Info@919Green.com Your home is one of the biggest investments so why would you choose anything less than a Qualified and Dependable Cleaning Company to protect that investment and ensure a Beautiful and Clean Home? What makes 919Green different? Years of experience, Know how, Top of the Line Equipment and Unparalleled Commitment set 919Green apart from of the rest! 919Green is locally owned and operated. We have owner involvement in daily operations and cleanings. What this means to you is: We take pride in our work. 919Green means affordable, high quality, green cleaning since 2006. We come with outstanding references, years of experience, honesty, integrity and a work ethic unequaled in the cleaning industry. 919Green is fully insured and licensed. All our employees must communicate in clear English, must pass a background check and must pass drug test....

Triangle Maintenance LLC

Triangle Maintenance LLC

A veternan owned commercial industrial and residental cleaning company. We are licensed bonded and Insured We carry $2,000,000 worth of Liability Insurance Our employees are in uniforms and must pass drug screening and a extensive background check billing we accept cash checks and credit cards. Large jobs we set up payment plans We offer weekly carpet cleaning and painting specials

04/14/2020

Very responsive and kept in constant contact, excellent communication. Affordable pricing and quality cleaning. Very accommodating to my move in cleaning needs. I would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We were glad to help and hope your new house has quickly become your home.

02/05/2020

919Green is absolutely amazing! We had them come for cleanings every 3 weeks and were never disappointed. Very thorough and professional. Their cleaning is fantastic, but the best part was knowing our dog would get a little extra love on the days they came. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure. We will miss you guys and hope NM treats you well.

11/01/2018

I highly recommend 919Green (whether or not you care about the “green” part!). Years ago when I told friends I needed someone to clean my home they all laughed and said “why?” I am extremely clean by nature. But cleaning takes time and, being a business owner, my time was getting increasingly spare. I dreaded hiring help for two reasons though. First, I can’t count how many times I’ve heard people...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly House Cleaning

05/20/2018

919Green was great. They have been cleaning for us for about two years. Still just as efficient and detailed as the first day. I highly recommend. I filled out the contact form on their website, got a quote for an initial deep cleaning and every two weeks after that and they came out for a free estimate at my request. Hired. They are detailed and efficient. Blunt about cost savings (in person and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Biweekly cleaning services

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much, it's always great to hear the from a satisfied client! We appreciate the feed back.

05/30/2016

919Green has been cleaning our house for several years now and we have been extremely pleased. They do an excellent job, are reliable, provide flexibility in scheduling and are reasonably priced. We've never had any problems at all. I highly recommend them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning every other week

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Always great to hear and hope you guys are doing well.

Residential & Commercial Eco-Friendly Cleaning – Kitchen & Dining, Living, Dining, Den, Office, Bathrooms, & Bedrooms. Pet Sitting.

Hand washing of Blinds and Baseboards are not included in regular services and must be booked as a separate service. Interior of appliances (other than microwave) and windows are not included in basic service rates.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard