540 Construction Llc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2007

4620 Fox Rd

Raleigh, NC 27616

540 construction LLC carpentry. Have you ever had that moment where you wish you could just figure something out? Well, before you have your next home improvement meltdown, give 540construction a call! roof repair, carpentry, or any home repair. I am a licensed, bonded, insured contractor with more than a decade of experience. I've done drywall, electrical, plumbing, roofing, and cabinetry for people around town. So, if you need a helping hand, don't be afraid to reach out to the handyman! 14 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. No service fee....

12/23/2012

Jeff J.

Description of Work
Mr. Castellanos was wonderful. After contacting him, he came to the house that day, provided an accurate estimate and performed the work eventhough I live in another state. I would recommend him and his company to anyone and if I need additional concrete work, his company would be the one I would contact.

11/26/2012

Lauren K.

n/a

Description of Work
requested and scheduled site visit for estimate -- never showed up and didn't call

Category concrete repair, masonry

05/15/2012

Don T.

Jerry was very responsive and he did the work in a very timely fashion as I had an impending conflict. The cost was very reasonable. He was very professional. He went over and above and sloped the grade so that water would not run toward the foundation in the future. I am extremely pleased with his service and would recommend him unconditionally. I consider myself lulcky to have found him.

Description of Work
Jerry removed a damaged portion of a foundation wall. He installed a concrete base, new mesh and a nice top parge coat. He tinted the parge coat to match the existing foundation. It looks great.

Category concrete repair, foundation repair

12/02/2010

Nelson & Betsy L.

See above

Description of Work
Did not use.

10/03/2010

Gerard M.

The work was done promptly and well. We were pleased with the work and in our interactions with Jerry and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Jerry and his crew repaired two sets of concrete steps and also two sets of handrails.

Category concrete repair, masonry

05/19/2010

MICHAEL M.

Overall the project went well. They were prompt and competitive with their quote, and started work promptly. We spent a fair amount of time detailing exactly what I wanted, which was a bit unusual. The brick provided did not match the house exactly, but was close enough. I realized after they left that I had overlooked one mistake, but when I brought it to their attention they were very willing to fix it.

Description of Work
Built a block and brick foundation for a detached garage.

10/15/2007

Wei P.

Jenrry came out for the estimate the very next day after my initial call and provided the estimate quickly. He scheduled the work within the same week. They came to start the work on the weekend so we didn't have to take too much time off from work. Jenrry is very nice and professional. He stayed with the crew almost all the time which made me feel pretty comfortable. Half way through, we told them we did not like how slope look. Jenrry told the crew to take the bricks out and redo it. The repair of the trim is also complicated so it took them much longer. They worked long hours to finish work and they came back to clean it up after they are done.

Description of Work
Our brick patio (5 x 7) at the main entrance was not properly leveled. Every time it rains, water accumulates by the door. Jenrry and his crew took the old bricks out, layed new bricks to level the patio and repaired the trim around front door.

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives - Raleigh

It’s one thing to say “The Night Is Ours.” It’s far more convincing to hear what our customers are saying about us. At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we’re proud of our success in achieving customer satisfaction and honored to be considered a Best in Class company in the outdoor lighting industry. We’d like to share a few of the many testimonials we’ve received from delighted customers. Nothing would please us more than having you included in this very satisfied group.

AMC Concrete

AMC Concrete specializes in pouring concrete, making stamped, and decorative works in your sidewalks, driveways, porches, and especially patios. AMC has been in this line of work for one and half decades. We are an owner-operated business.

D&J Seamless Gutters LLC

See our website at www.djseamlessgutters.com

Lands Keeping, Housekeeping, Concrete, Roofing, Roofing Repairs, Drywall , Retaining Walls, Carpentry, Drainage, Storm Drainage, Gutter Repair, Gutter Cleaning, Leaf Blower, Home Upgrades, Remodels, Foundation Repair, Waterproofing, Excavating, Grading, Lands Keeping, Retaining Walls, Cabinet Installation, Appliances Installation & Removal, Tile Repair & Re-Grout. Paint, Low Voltage Light Installation, Light Fixture Removal, & Replace. Sod Installation, Rehab, Pressure Watching