540 Construction Llc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2007

540 construction LLC carpentry. Have you ever had that moment where you wish you could just figure something out? Well, before you have your next home improvement meltdown, give 540construction a call! roof repair, carpentry, or any home repair. I am a licensed, bonded, insured contractor with more than a decade of experience. I've done drywall, electrical, plumbing, roofing, and cabinetry for people around town. So, if you need a helping hand, don't be afraid to reach out to the handyman! 14 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. No service fee....

T&A Expert Contractors

Yard Dog Debris Removal, LLC

James is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We have a 7'x16' dump trailer that holds 14 cubic yards of debris. Pricing is based on hourly rate, plus dump fee.

Offers by Yard Dog Debris Removal, LLC on Angi
AMC Concrete

AMC Concrete specializes in pouring concrete, making stamped, and decorative works in your sidewalks, driveways, porches, and especially patios. AMC has been in this line of work for one and half decades. We are an owner-operated business.

12/23/2012

Description of Work
Mr. Castellanos was wonderful. After contacting him, he came to the house that day, provided an accurate estimate and performed the work eventhough I live in another state. I would recommend him and his company to anyone and if I need additional concrete work, his company would be the one I would contact.

Category masonry

11/26/2012

n/a

Description of Work
requested and scheduled site visit for estimate -- never showed up and didn't call

Category concrete repair,masonry

05/15/2012

Jerry was very responsive and he did the work in a very timely fashion as I had an impending conflict. The cost was very reasonable. He was very professional. He went over and above and sloped the grade so that water would not run toward the foundation in the future. I am extremely pleased with his service and would recommend him unconditionally. I consider myself lulcky to have found him.

Description of Work
Jerry removed a damaged portion of a foundation wall. He installed a concrete base, new mesh and a nice top parge coat. He tinted the parge coat to match the existing foundation. It looks great.

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

12/02/2010

See above

Description of Work
Did not use.

Category masonry

10/03/2010

The work was done promptly and well. We were pleased with the work and in our interactions with Jerry and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Jerry and his crew repaired two sets of concrete steps and also two sets of handrails.

Category concrete repair,masonry

Lands Keeping, Housekeeping, Concrete, Roofing, Roofing Repairs, Drywall , Retaining Walls, Carpentry, Drainage, Storm Drainage, Gutter Repair, Gutter Cleaning, Leaf Blower, Home Upgrades, Remodels, Foundation Repair, Waterproofing, Excavating, Grading, Lands Keeping, Retaining Walls, Cabinet Installation, Appliances Installation & Removal, Tile Repair & Re-Grout. Paint, Low Voltage Light Installation, Light Fixture Removal, & Replace. Sod Installation, Rehab, Pressure Watching