20/20 Window Cleaning of NC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

Commercial and residential window cleaning, restoration and maintenance, pressure washing, caulking, high reach vacuuming and dusting. Accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal....

QuickShine

I provide pressure washing services for houses, decks, porches, buildings, driveways, sidewalks, and most anything else that could benefit from a good washing. I am now accepting Paypal, Cash App, and Venmo to provide a contact free service.

Offers by QuickShine on Angi
Kirkpatrick Window Cleaning

We are a small company that is owner operated. We have 4-5 employees. We have no sub-contractors. Fully insured. We can offer neighborhood specials at certain times. Billing is done when the job is completed and there is no upfront cost.

CJB Cleaning Services

CJB strives to provide for an exceptional client experience through quality work and exceptional communication. From an exterior soft wash to an interior carpet clean, our goal is to make you smile as you look at the work that has been done and how easy it was to accomplish.

10/08/2014

Description of Work
The cleaned the insides and outsides of my windows and wiped down the exterior. They also pressure washed the driveway, front walk, and steps.

06/06/2013

They're excellent.

Description of Work
I've used 20/20 Window Cleaning of NC just this week.

Category pressure washing

02/19/2013

The work was done while I was away. I left home with dirty windows. When I returned they were sparkling clean. It was like magic.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

06/20/2006

THEY DO A BEAUTIFUL JOB, THAT IS WHY I KEEP HIRING THEM BACK. THEY ARE NEVER LATE AND THEY NEVER FORGET TO DO A WINDOW. MY WINDOWS ARE ALWAYS SHINY AS NEW. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
THEY WASHED EVERY WINDOW IN MY HOME.

Category window cleaning

Commercial and residential window cleaning, new construction, restoration & maintenance, pressure washing, caulking, high reach vacuuming & dusting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover