20/20 Window Cleaning of NC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

Commercial and residential window cleaning, restoration and maintenance, pressure washing, caulking, high reach vacuuming and dusting. Accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal....

Crystal Blu Pressure Washing

Crystal Blu Pressure Washing

Crystal Blu Pressure Wash services Triangle Area, to include Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Garner, & beyond with exceptional pressure washing services & outstanding customer service at an affordable price. Crystal Blu is family-owned & operated, licensed & insured, & specializes in low pressure. We service commercial & residential properties. No matter how big or small the project is we are here for all of your pressure washing needs! Book online or call or email us today!

Offers by Crystal Blu Pressure Washing on Angi

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cleaned the insides and outsides of my windows and wiped down the exterior. They also pressure washed the driveway, front walk, and steps.

06/06/2013

They're excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used 20/20 Window Cleaning of NC just this week.

CATEGORY pressure washing

02/19/2013

The work was done while I was away. I left home with dirty windows. When I returned they were sparkling clean. It was like magic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning.

06/20/2006

THEY DO A BEAUTIFUL JOB, THAT IS WHY I KEEP HIRING THEM BACK. THEY ARE NEVER LATE AND THEY NEVER FORGET TO DO A WINDOW. MY WINDOWS ARE ALWAYS SHINY AS NEW. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY WASHED EVERY WINDOW IN MY HOME.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Commercial and residential window cleaning, new construction, restoration & maintenance, pressure washing, caulking, high reach vacuuming & dusting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover