1st Choice Cabinets

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

Sleek granite countertops. Cabinetry in colors and finishes so beautiful you’ll consider them true works of art. A space for every pair of shoes in a closet fit for a king. Stunning fixtures in your luxury bath. Perhaps you’re dreaming of that perfect place…a room that’s as functional as it is beautiful, a space that reflects your lifestyle. 1st Choice Cabinetry of Raleigh, North Carolina, is your best resource for quality products, at the best value whether Traditional or Contemporary…American or European, and it is where you will find experts who understand your vision. Whatever you dream up, we can make happen. Additional contact names - Daniel W Russell, Johnny Edwards, Morgan Milton, Mark Clay & Ward Russell....

Closet Factory

We design, manufacture and install custom storage for closets, home offices, garages, pantries, laundry rooms, murphy beds and more. We are locally owned and operated and have a lifetime warranty on our product.

Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC.

Contractor quality, without the contractor price. We are a full service remodeling company, that is owner operated. We use subcontractors for anything we aren't licensed to do, like plumbing or electrical work. We also offer custom carpentry and granite counter tops too.

Offers by Affordable Remodeling Solutions INC. on Angi
Triangle Remodeling Service-Kitchens and Baths

We offer a refundable $500 Deposit on Kitchen & Bathroom Projects. This includes: in home visit consultation, initial measurements, trip to our showroom to get help from our design staff for your materials selections and also 2-D plan drawings! Special only for Angie's List Members! Triangle Remodeling Service is a locally owned business specializing in complete bathroom remodels. We provide quality custom kitchen & Bathroom remodeling. We also finish, basements, and attics. You can feel confident with over 10 years in the home improvement business!

05/11/2018

If you are looking for custom cabinets made with professional service, this is not the place. They have an arrogant attitude and insult you are customers. 1st choice subcontracts out their work to the lowest bidder. The quality of work is evident too.

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets

04/23/2015

I designed what I wanted. They took my ideas and worked it into the cabinet. I believe the problems came from using maple wood with a dark stain. They did a good job I wish they would of informed me better of what it would of looked like after the stain was put on. There was also an area where shelves were suppose to be installed, after the matter there were no shelves until I had to go back and a...

Description of Work
New cabinets installed in bathroom

04/09/2014

If you want good service and follow up to ensure you are satisfied...find another company. I'm typically the last person to complain, so you can be sure that my experience with 1st Choice has been miserable at best. I was not happy at all with their service at all. Initially things seemed good. Our initial meeting and selection process went very well. Good information, recommendations and help wit...

Description of Work
Cabinet installation in a kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

01/27/2014

Were very happy with the quality of the cabinets, the range of selection and the price. Our sales rep also had good ideas for our design. Cabinets were a little longer coming in than promised - but only by a week or so. And it was over the holidays.

Description of Work
We purchased cabinets and mirrors for our master bath remodel.

01/27/2014

They had a bigger varieties of cabinets; lot of different lines there. I like the guy that did the work for me. I felt like I got more value for my money with them. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I used 1st Choice Cabinetry for my kitchen cabinet.

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

Cabinets, Closet & Storage, Appliances- Ventilation, Refrigeration, Microwaves, Intelligent Ovens, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Glass. Surface & Interior Design