1st Choice Cabinets

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

Sleek granite countertops. Cabinetry in colors and finishes so beautiful you’ll consider them true works of art. A space for every pair of shoes in a closet fit for a king. Stunning fixtures in your luxury bath. Perhaps you’re dreaming of that perfect place…a room that’s as functional as it is beautiful, a space that reflects your lifestyle. 1st Choice Cabinetry of Raleigh, North Carolina, is your best resource for quality products, at the best value whether Traditional or Contemporary…American or European, and it is where you will find experts who understand your vision. Whatever you dream up, we can make happen. Additional contact names - Daniel W Russell, Johnny Edwards, Morgan Milton, Mark Clay & Ward Russell....

Closet Factory

We design, manufacture and install custom storage for closets, home offices, garages, pantries, laundry rooms, murphy beds and more. We are locally owned and operated and have a lifetime warranty on our product.

Signature Home Repairs and Improvements

With over 5 years of experience, Signature Home Repairs and Improvements is your trusted choice for all of your Home improvement needs. We take pride in our work and can assure your satisfaction with your project. Fully insured carpenter specializing in home improvement, bathroom remodels, cabinet painting, interior and exterior painting, drywall, finish carpentry, and general repairs. Give us a call today for a free estimate!

Luxury Kitchen Bath Express

Your New Kitchen or Bath made SIMPLE. We've done over 1,000 Kitchen & Bath remodels. We offer One Stop shopping for everything from floor to ceiling and everything in between. We start with a No Cost In Home Design meeting in your home to discover what matters most to you. Then we work with you to design your dream kitchen or bath. Our owners are involved at every phase of your project.

Offers by Luxury Kitchen Bath Express on Angi

05/11/2018

If you are looking for custom cabinets made with professional service, this is not the place. They have an arrogant attitude and insult you are customers. 1st choice subcontracts out their work to the lowest bidder. The quality of work is evident too.

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets

04/23/2015

I designed what I wanted. They took my ideas and worked it into the cabinet. I believe the problems came from using maple wood with a dark stain. They did a good job I wish they would of informed me better of what it would of looked like after the stain was put on. There was also an area where shelves were suppose to be installed, after the matter there were no shelves until I had to go back and a...

Description of Work
New cabinets installed in bathroom

04/09/2014

If you want good service and follow up to ensure you are satisfied...find another company. I'm typically the last person to complain, so you can be sure that my experience with 1st Choice has been miserable at best. I was not happy at all with their service at all. Initially things seemed good. Our initial meeting and selection process went very well. Good information, recommendations and help wit...

Description of Work
Cabinet installation in a kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

01/27/2014

Were very happy with the quality of the cabinets, the range of selection and the price. Our sales rep also had good ideas for our design. Cabinets were a little longer coming in than promised - but only by a week or so. And it was over the holidays.

Description of Work
We purchased cabinets and mirrors for our master bath remodel.

01/27/2014

They had a bigger varieties of cabinets; lot of different lines there. I like the guy that did the work for me. I felt like I got more value for my money with them. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I used 1st Choice Cabinetry for my kitchen cabinet.

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

Cabinets, Closet & Storage, Appliances- Ventilation, Refrigeration, Microwaves, Intelligent Ovens, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Glass. Surface & Interior Design