Ward Bros LLC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since April 2010

Ward Bros., LLC is a local Septic Tank Company providing services for the Installation, Pumping, and Inspection of septic systems. We employ North Carolina certified Septic System Installers, Pumpers, Inspectors, and Subsurface Operators. Emergency services available. Please call for pricing....

A Plus Landscaping & Maintenance

A Plus Landscaping and Maintenance is a family owned and operated company that started in 2010 by Michael Sanford. We provide an excellent quality of landscape needs, from mowing, to pruning, and designs for a reasonable price. With college degrees in Turf Management and Landscape Construction, we have had field experience since 2007. We believe in our quality of work, and would like a chance to show you what we are all about!

TLS Property Services

Locally-owned and operated, we are a family base business with over 15 years experience. TLS is a full-service landscaping company that can handle any of your property needs year round, serving both commercial an residential clients around the Piedmont Triad area. Our company's team members work together to reach the highest quality service and customer support.

Ramirez Landscaping and Lighting

At Ramirez, we provide a full complement of Landscape Lighting, Irrigation Maintenance, and Lawn Care & Maintenance services for both residential and business customers primarily in Greensboro and throughout Guilford County

04/27/2019

Pat R.

I sent an email Wednesday evening, 4/24/19 and Ward Brothers called me Thursday morning 4/25/19 and provided me with a quote. The other company did not answer my email, so I selected Ward Brothers for the job. On Friday, we scheduled the job for the Thursday 5/2/19. They said they would call about an hour before they came. I received a call around 10:30 Thursday morning and they arrived around 12:10. The driver/operator, explained what would be done and went about his job. The job was completed in approximately 1 hour, the driver/operator cleaned up the work place, provided an invoice and I paid on the spot. The yard was left in the condition it was found. I was pleased with the work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Septic System Cleaning

05/23/2018

Walter K.

The man who came out was experienced and did a thorough job. I have used Ward Brothers over the years, and they are the best.

Description of Work
Routine pump out of septic tank.

04/17/2018

Stephen K.

The technician that arrived was very kind and courteous. They did the work quickly and professionally. He also took the time to clean my filter and give me tips on maintaining my septic tank in the future. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Pump Septic Tank

08/08/2017

Ryan H.

Fantastic! Friendly and helpful on the phone. Came out the next day. The guy explained how everything worked and even gave several money-saving recommendations. On top of that, he helped us with an unrelated problem we had with some bees in the yard. Unbelievable service! Would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Routine Septic Tank Service

09/03/2016

Roy A.

Good communication from the office. The crew was professional and polite. Fair price and was done quickly. I will use again when needed.

Description of Work
Septic tank needed to be drained.

08/04/2016

Susan G.

Glen and Tom are great. They explained what they were doing and were very professional. Kept a sense of humor when it started to rain. Finished the job quickly. Explained pricing before starting.

Description of Work
Pump Septic tank

07/07/2015

Larry M.

07/07/2015

Larry M.

08/18/2014

Janie C.

Description of Work
Came out same day.Did a good job. Will definitely use again.

12/16/2013

Robin M.

They were very professional, neat, and polite. They tell you exactly what they'll be doing and explain the process well.

Description of Work
They put in all new lines for me. The whole process took a couple of days - we had to have a few trees cut down.

Category excavators,septic tank

Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair, Septic Tank Pumping, Septic System Inspection, Septic System Maintenance Contracts, Septic System Trouble Shooting, Drainage Control, Grading, Hauling, Clearing. General Landscaping

Check, Visa, MasterCard