Freds Painting Inc The Golden Brush

Founded 2015 •

Freds Painting Inc The Golden Brush is a owner-operated business has been in business for 4 years now But we have a 10 years experience working with interior and exterior painting We can paint from a trim to a ceiling kitchen cabinets All of our clients has been satisfied with the job been done professional clean and complete on time. We work with our clients budgets and needs...

Big Brothers Home Improvement

We can take care of all of your handy man and painting needs.

Spray-Net Carolinas

Snowland Renovations llc

I offer my clients an excellent paint services. No job too small or too big, i like reconnecting with old clients or getting referred to new ones and keeping my clients happy is my number one priority. Our excellent service and the variety work skills we provide give us the edge over our competitors. Ive been at this for almost 10 years, do not doubt your project is in good hands.

02/29/2020

Did not hire, price too high

Description of Work
Paint house exterior

Category house painters

07/31/2019

Wonderful...I will definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Painted fascia on garage and removed some posts from my mom's yard.

Category house painters

07/24/2019

It went very smoothly and they did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Master bedroom painted. Ceiling, trim and walls.

07/11/2019

The service here was great! We had the house repainted and power washed the sidewalk and stairs; it looks brand-new. The construction work was also well done. We appreciated a roofing patch that came up during the job. Response time and coordination were a dream. Thanks, Fred's!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting; Siding repairs; Power-wash

Category roofing,siding,pressure washing,house painters

04/05/2019

Fred and his crew did a FANTASTIC job painting and pressure washing my home! They had completed the job within one week of me contacting them - Fred always answered my calls and kept me constantly up to date on the plan and the progress toward project completion. I would definitely hire Fred and his guys again - my home looks brand new at a very reasonable price!

Description of Work
Interior house painting, exterior pressure washing/painting

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

03/23/2019

Fred and Armando did a beautiful job. Fred's communication was great and he completed the job on the day he promised. The cabinets look brand new!

Description of Work
Paint 1980's wood kitchen cabinets

02/02/2019

Great! It looks so professional and it was done quickly with no issues!

Description of Work
All interior doors painted and hardware changed; 3 bedrooms painted.

01/28/2019

They were excellent. Very dependable and the prices are reasonable. The supplies are the best. I have already recommended him.

Description of Work
They did some both interior and exterior.

Category house painters,interior painters

01/22/2019

I can't say enough good stuff about Fred and his crew. They were professional, prompt and did what they said they would do. We are using a difficult paint, supplier of the paint said that we will be needing a professional painter for this paint. Fred, was able to use that paint and did a fabulous job. He is very meticulous, good quality work, I have never seen someone who have the same quality. Th...

Description of Work
Fred and his crew painted a good portion of the inside of my house. He also Painted some furniture for us and did a very fabolous job.

Category interior painters

it was at pleasure work for you, grateful with the opportunity!

01/22/2019

Fred is always my first choice when we need painting done. He has done 3 house for me so far and have 4 more that he is going to do.

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Service we offer are Interior and exterior Painting, cabinet painting(new and repaint).stain. We also offer pressure wash

Check, PayPal