Bruce Built Construction,Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2011

I specialize in custom carpentry work including framing, interior trim,cabinetry restoring,siding, windows,doors, and custom detached buildings.I also do custom aluminum trim over existing exterior trim. I offer either an estimate or affordable hourly rates. Most importantly my clients are always pleased with the quality and cost effectiveness of my projects. I have been in the building trades for 30+ years and have probably done the type of job you are considering many times before. And most importantly I actually do the work myself. Because of this I can specialize in the more complex unique projects where workmanship is everything....

Cederberg Kitchens & Additions Inc

Owned and operated in the Chapel Hill area since 1986, Cederberg Kitchens & Renovations offers home renovations of all scales, specializing in the customization of kitchens, baths, and interiors, with focused attention to functionality and aesthetic appeal. “Our mission is to translate your ideas into attractive and practical realities; personalized living and working spaces that will stand the test of time, enhance your daily life, and greatly increase the value of your home.” — Bill Cederberg

Re-Bath of the Triangle

A locally-owned family company. NC licensed plumbers on staff. Lifetime warranty is also backed by our Franchisor, Re-Bath LLC in Tempe, Arizona. Award winning. Additional DBA - Triangle Re-Bath, Koehler Partners Inc.

Offers by Re-Bath of the Triangle on Angi
Paradise Home Improvement

call today for handyman and roofing services.

12/11/2012

Provided an accurate estimate of the cost and time needed to perform the work. He was conscientious about ensuring the work area was tidy at the end of each day. Our 1976 kitchen cabinets were old and brown -- but still very solid. Bruce painted them whtie, replaced all the doors and drawer fronts and added new hardware (and we switched from exposed hinges to hidden hinges). This mini-facelift has...

Description of Work
Painted kitchen cabinets and replaced doors and drawer fronts. New hardware on doors and drawers and suggested/installed update to cabinet shelves.

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

10/15/2012

The first concern was to match the trim color of the house. Bruce got a sample from the company, it matched well. He made sure the measurements were correct and placed the order. He took his time on the install (2 days). Looks great and is sturdy. A neighbor down the street had him do some work also.

Description of Work
Removed painted wood railing on the front porch/steps and replaced with a PVC railing.

Category decks,remodeling

05/01/2012

Bruce is extremely experienced and knowledgeable on many types of construction/remodel work. I was a newly single professional female working long hours, and he spent months in my home doing his work unattended. He is highly ethical and trustworthy. His quality of workmanship is unmatched, especially given all the skills he employed. Bruce is personable, but non-invasive, and works hard to accompl...

Description of Work
Bruce spent a few months working in my circa 1978 home to update and remodel a number of things. He custom modified kitchen cabinets, as well as installed new cabinet doors. He custom fit an over range microwave and gas stove. He installed 23 interior doors, all of which had to be custom fit (and they are all perfectly fitted). Bruce built a deck for a storage shed and installed a prefab shed for me. He installed shutters on all exterior windows. Bruce replaced and custom fit four exterior doors, replacing a sliding glass door with french doors, and a double entry doors with new double entry doors. He installed crown moulding throughout the house (all perfectly fitted). He custom tiled the kitchen blacksplash.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,decks,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing,doors

General Remodeling specializing in: Custom Carpentry, Framing, Decks, Porches,Fencing, Interior Trim, Custom detached Buildings,Aluminum Exterior Trim,Cabinet Refacing,Custom Built-ins, Custom Ceramic Tile and Hardwood Flooring,

I generally am interested in talking to a potential customer about what ever type of project they have. I can usually point them in the right direction even if I do not do whatever they are looking for.