Arborscapes, Inc

North Carolina Landscape Contractors' Licensing Board
07/31/2021

8924 Crump Rd

Pineville, NC 28134

High quality tree service safely performed in the Charlotte area since July 2000. ISA Certified Arborist consultations. Custom Tree and Plant Health Care programs with an organic approach. Tree preservation, tree removal, pruning, cabling, bracing. Crane and Bucket truck service as necessary, Stump grinding service. Immaculate Cleanup. Fully Insured. 2017 Super Service Award winner....

tree service (149)lawn & landscaping (29)hardscaping (10)lawn care (7)lawn treatment (4)drain pipe installation (3)irrigation system (3)mulch delivering (2)

10/20/2021

Jim H.

According to the sales person who provided the quote, the crew that showed up to do the job were their most experienced crew. Unfortunately, I didn’t find that to be true. I continually had to provide instructions, the tops of the Yaupon Hollies were simply sheared off and the Mahonia was left in a terrible condition. In fact, when they left, I spent an additional 30 minutes removing the tops of the Mahonia stalks left after they removed the leaves. No shaping occurred. I have used this firm several times for tree limb removal and found them exceptional in that service. That’s why I tried them for this project.

Description of Work
Pruning and shaping of 5 tall and/or unshapely shrubs: 2 Yaupon hollies, one Rose of Sharon, one Holly and one Mahonia

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize that you were not satisfied with the work our crew completed. I wish this issue would have been brought to the crew's attention while they were at your property and they would have taken care of it for you with no questions asked. When I received your email, I responded back immediately and reduced your invoice amount. I thought this would resolve the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions. Thanks, Nathan Morrison

08/19/2020

MAURA G.

Excellent! I am late posting this review, the work was done about a year or so ago. They were timely, priced right, did what they said and cleaned up well. Would use them again!

Description of Work
Trees cut down and trimmed back

Category tree service,drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/10/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you are very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. We appreciate your business! Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

07/09/2020

JAMI G.

Superb team of workers and completion of job. They were professional, friendly, efficient, careful, and very gentle in lowering huge tree by sections exactly where they needed to be to be fed into the grinder. The crane operator was incredibly precise in moving the sections that another worker up high in the tree had put in a sling and cut. Our neighbors all came and watched and said they would most certainly stop using their current tree services and use Arborscapes from now on. We agree wholeheartedly. Marcos, the man who came and gave the estimate, had been extremely knowledgeable and helpful and the price was great, as well. Cannot give enough praise for such an outstanding tree company and workers. They left the whole yard cleaner than it even was before they began their work. We wish we could give more than 5 stars!

Description of Work
Huge tree and smaller one removed, other branches cut down

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Review for Arborscapes, Inc - 8924 Crump Rd, Pineville, NC - 38706835

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you are very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. Have a great day! Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

02/21/2020

KATE K.

They were very friendly, prompt, and accommodating. The price was very reasonable when compared to other providers and the price for grinding the stump and roots was half of what I was quoted by others. Besides being thorough in their work, they did a great job of cleaning up at the end.

Description of Work
There was a tornado and a tree fell across my driveway and another fell into my house.

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

Review for Arborscapes, Inc - 8924 Crump Rd, Pineville, NC - 38401816

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you were very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. Have a great day! Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

09/20/2019

Van H.

They have been excellent and reliable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They do large tree maintenance including cutting down, pruning, or fertilizing. I have been using them for 20 years.

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive feedback! Like always, we appreciate your business! We're happy to hear that you were once again very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. Have a great day! Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

09/09/2019

Kathy K.

The team at Arborscapes did an excellent job removing and trimming multiple trees. They exceed my expectation with their expertise and professionalism.

Description of Work
Remove and trim trees

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you are very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. We appreciate your business! Have a great day!!! :) Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

01/04/2019

Jack C.

It went very well. They are very dependable. I was given a written estimate on the spot. When I asked to schedule something for Winter Months, they gave me date/time a month ahead - and showed up that day and on-time. Nathan showed up in the beginning to review what we were looking to get done. They came highly recommended by two of my neighbors and did nothing to change that opinion.

Description of Work
Trimmed and Thinned out six large Crepe Myrtles; Took down a tree

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you are very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. Have a great day! Thanks, Nathan Morrison Arborscapes, Inc.

11/26/2018

Theresa K.

Very well, we have used Arborscapes for years and they are professional, competitive on rates and always clean up after finishing the work. Highly recommend Nate, Jason and their crew.

Description of Work
extensive tree trimming and removal of 3 large pear trees

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

09/21/2018

LESLIE M.

Everything done very well. Cleanup was good.

Description of Work
Trees trimmed

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

06/26/2018

George W.

Despite a request and a telephone follow-up, they never came out to look at the job. They may do good work, but I can't judge.

Description of Work
I wanted some lower limbs cut on several trees on my residential property

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

[Member Name Removed], We read your review. We take pride in our customer service and we respond within 24 business hours. It appears that we DID reached out to you. We sent you two emails but never heard back from you. I can forward you the emails if you would like. I'm not sure if our emails went to your spam and that's why you never saw them but we did respond. We would appreciate if you reconsider the review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me 704-525-7148, if you have any questions. If you are still in need for a quote, please give us a call. Thanks, Yeni

04/13/2018

Kristen T.

We have a natural tree line/forest behind out house, and wanted to clean up the area and make it safer for our children. Nathan was professional and provided my husband and I helpful details about the health of our trees and his recommendations. His team completed the job in a timely manner and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Tree removed & dead limbs trimmed on nearby trees

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

12/14/2017

TRACE G.

They arrived on time and they were very professional. They made sure that the ground and grass would not be disturbed when the trees were removed. At one point they even put wood ply board so no track would be left on the lawn. They were also very nice & courteous.

Description of Work
We needed to have 3 trees cut down. Each tree had issues and had to be removed. Besides giving us the best estimate out of the 3 companies we contacted. Before any tree can be cut down in our neighborhood, a homeowner must submit a 'Tree Removal Application' to our Home Owner association and have it approved. Nathan (who is a an Arborist) from Arborscapes helped me get the approval by providing the association with a detailed letter explaining the issues with each tree.

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

10/16/2017

Roger S.

They were great to have here and everything went well.

Description of Work
We needed to have six trees removed, three in from and three in back and two stumps ground out. . We had three quotes and Arborscapes had the lowest bid. They removed the trees and ground down the stumps and the large surface foot system that was in the from yard. They came back for several more root systems at no further charge.

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

10/16/2017

George S.

Wonderful. Explained exactly what they were doing and cleaned up everything beautifully!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

09/19/2017

Robin F.

Things went well. They came out and gave an estimate very quickly. It took a little while for them to come back and do the work but we had been having multiple tree damaging storms in our area at that time. Our job wasn't urgent so I completely understood.

Description of Work
A very large branch split from a tree during a storm, removed a few smaller dead trees, ground a stump and trimmed a Magnolia tree that was growing into the street.

08/28/2017

Gilbert C.

Excellently in every regard. I will hire them again if I need other trees removed. Most impressive was the way they cleaned up after their work.

Description of Work
Fallen limb had to be removed, and then tree anchors installed to support remaining limbs on a Bradford pear. Marcos told us the options and we decided to go with the anchoring instead of removing a beautiful tree. Marcos and crew also trimmed the tree back so that it was not so top-heavy, and he cut down a dead tree that I wanted to remove before some of its limbs fell into my pool.

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

08/28/2017

Henry W.

Fantastic, I recommend this to group to anyone needing tree service.

Description of Work
Tree removal from dead or trees.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

08/25/2017

Linda & Tom S.

They are very good, they are excellent,outstanding, we have no complaints at all, they are punctual, and they clean up. I recommended them to my neighbor across the street.

Description of Work
They raised the crown, and cut off the dead limbs.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

08/15/2017

Anne A M.

They did a great job, cleaned up, and then billed us.

Description of Work
We had a large dead tree removed and stumped, 3 small trees removed and 2 large hollys pruned.

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

08/15/2017

Christine F.

Very well - they were thorough - cleaned up everything!

Description of Work
Tree removed

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

08/14/2017

susan L.

I have been using Arborscapes for years and have always their work to be excellent. Nathan is conscientious and honest.. At times I have requested things that would be costly Nathan has either given me alternatives or told me it was unnecessary. They are also very competitively priced.

Description of Work
Tree removal, thinning out large trees and pruning trees.

Work Completed On 05/03/2016

08/10/2017

Carol M.

Fine. Work performed as indicated. Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Treated one tree and removed 5 others.

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

07/17/2017

Tom K.

They did a great job. The tree didn't even touch the ground, They had it tied up, and once they cut it they moved it straight into the chipper.

Description of Work
Dead tree was removed.