Arborscapes, Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2004

Awards & Badges

8924 Crump Rd

Pineville, NC 28134

High quality tree service safely performed in the Charlotte area since July 2000. ISA Certified Arborist consultations. Custom Tree and Plant Health Care programs with an organic approach. Tree preservation, tree removal, pruning, cabling, bracing. Crane and Bucket truck service as necessary, Stump grinding service. Immaculate Cleanup. Fully Insured. 2017 Super Service Award winner....

Resposiveness

tree service (149)lawn & landscaping (28)hardscaping (10)lawn care (7)lawn treatment (4)drain pipe installation (3)irrigation system (3)mulch delivering (2)

08/19/2020

Excellent! I am late posting this review, the work was done about a year or so ago. They were timely, priced right, did what they said and cleaned up well. Would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees cut down and trimmed back

CATEGORY tree service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you are very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. We appreciate your business! Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

07/09/2020

Superb team of workers and completion of job. They were professional, friendly, efficient, careful, and very gentle in lowering huge tree by sections exactly where they needed to be to be fed into the grinder. The crane operator was incredibly precise in moving the sections that another worker up high in the tree had put in a sling and cut. Our neighbors all came and watched and said they would mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge tree and smaller one removed, other branches cut down

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Photo for Arborscapes, Inc - 8924 Crump Rd, Pineville, NC - 38706835

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you are very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. Have a great day! Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

02/21/2020

They were very friendly, prompt, and accommodating. The price was very reasonable when compared to other providers and the price for grinding the stump and roots was half of what I was quoted by others. Besides being thorough in their work, they did a great job of cleaning up at the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a tornado and a tree fell across my driveway and another fell into my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

Photo for Arborscapes, Inc - 8924 Crump Rd, Pineville, NC - 38401816

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you were very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. Have a great day! Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

09/20/2019

They have been excellent and reliable. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do large tree maintenance including cutting down, pruning, or fertilizing. I have been using them for 20 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive feedback! Like always, we appreciate your business! We're happy to hear that you were once again very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. Have a great day! Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

09/09/2019

The team at Arborscapes did an excellent job removing and trimming multiple trees. They exceed my expectation with their expertise and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and trim trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you are very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. We appreciate your business! Have a great day!!! :) Thanks, Yeni Arborscapes, Inc.

01/04/2019

It went very well. They are very dependable. I was given a written estimate on the spot. When I asked to schedule something for Winter Months, they gave me date/time a month ahead - and showed up that day and on-time. Nathan showed up in the beginning to review what we were looking to get done. They came highly recommended by two of my neighbors and did nothing to change that opinion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed and Thinned out six large Crepe Myrtles; Took down a tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you are very pleased with our work. Please don't hesitate to call or email the office if you are in need of any future tree work. Have a great day! Thanks, Nathan Morrison Arborscapes, Inc.

11/26/2018

Very well, we have used Arborscapes for years and they are professional, competitive on rates and always clean up after finishing the work. Highly recommend Nate, Jason and their crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
extensive tree trimming and removal of 3 large pear trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

09/21/2018

Everything done very well. Cleanup was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

06/26/2018

Despite a request and a telephone follow-up, they never came out to look at the job. They may do good work, but I can't judge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted some lower limbs cut on several trees on my residential property

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

[Member Name Removed], We read your review. We take pride in our customer service and we respond within 24 business hours. It appears that we DID reached out to you. We sent you two emails but never heard back from you. I can forward you the emails if you would like. I'm not sure if our emails went to your spam and that's why you never saw them but we did respond. We would appreciate if you recons...

04/13/2018

We have a natural tree line/forest behind out house, and wanted to clean up the area and make it safer for our children. Nathan was professional and provided my husband and I helpful details about the health of our trees and his recommendations. His team completed the job in a timely manner and cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removed & dead limbs trimmed on nearby trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017