123 APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2006

11021 Downs Rd STE C

Pineville, NC 28134

When you call 123 Appliance Repair, you will experience service from the most professional and skilled technicians in the industry. We offer top-of-the-line customer service for all appliance repair. LICENSE #139676....

appliance repair (1331)small appliance repair (94)electrician (34)plumbers (57)large appliances (9)dryer vent cleaning (8)

08/22/2021

Answered call quickly. Arrived quickly. Diagnosed quickly. Replaced old, broken fan with a new fan. Answered all follow-up questions quickly. Professional. Refrigerator operation is back to normal.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

07/30/2021

Courteous and prompt scheduling process. Work was scheduled for the next day. Technician called when he was on the way. Completed the work quickly and professionally. Charged a fair price. Overall great service!

Description of Work
Evaluate dishwasher problem

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

05/13/2021

It went well. I had called another service, and they weren't able to make it out due to the gas shortage. I called 123, and they told me they could make it out the same day. They showed up on time and gave me an estimate for the repair which was still less than 1/2 the price of a new machine. They completed the service quickly, and we're pleased with the work. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Washer Repair

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

05/04/2021

James of 1123 Appliance Repair provided crucial information about the value/cost of repairing our 12 and 9 year-old appliances. As a result, we decided to purchase new appliances and not repair our old ones. We are thankful to James for his expertise and help!

Description of Work
Repair of Refrigerator and Washer

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

01/30/2021

We needed new gaskets for our 12-year old refrigerator. I was having difficulty finding available parts. James and Ron were very responsive, professional and super-helpful. They were able to find the right parts and promptly installed them.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Gasket Repair

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/24/2021

The rep from 123 Appliance called me to inquire about the issue. Was honest about what he thought the issue was and based on what I had already done, told me I could probably fix it myself without him coming over. Told me he couldn't do anymore than I had already done or could do. I appreciated the honesty. Not in it just for the money. I'd recommend and would call back if I needed any other appli...

Description of Work
Needed new computer board.

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

01/12/2021

Excellent and quick service! Very nice, professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Oven wasn’t heating

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

12/29/2020

Helped on the phone in understanding the problem with refrigerator. Very professional.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

10/28/2020

Excellent .... Ron did a simple adjustment instead of replacing my entire Electrolux icemaker and it works better than new .... He knew his stuff and was very couteous and professional ... I had previously booked an appointment with Byrd Vision Repair but he stood us up and never even called; when I called him to see where he was he hung up on us ... I will never use him again and he should not be...

Description of Work
Icemaker repaired

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/27/2020

We called 123 Appliance to come out as “a second opinion” when another repair company had told us the compressor on our refrigerator/freezer was broken and it would cost $1,100 to repair. Ronald Salmond with 123 Appliance came out and after looking at it for about 3 minutes he told us “ the compressor was turned off”. Sure enough, that’s exactly what it was. No idea how it got tripped but we almos...

Description of Work
Samsung refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

APPLIANCE REPAIR AND SERVICES, REFRIGERATORS, WASHERS, DRYERS, ICEMAKERS, RANGES, STOVES, WALL OVENS, MICROWAVES, & DISHWASHERS.

Wine Coolers, Beer Chillers, Commercial appliances, Mixers, Blenders, Cloth Irons, AC Units (Heating & Air), Westinghouse, Bacor, Sub Zero, Bosch, Thermador, Fisher and Paykel No warranty work direct with Warranty Companies, Plumbing