Tip Top Roofing Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2006

PO Box 490

Pfafftown, NC 27040

We are locally owned and operated for over 30 years. 12 employees. No sub-contractors. Ask about our Angie's List ridge vent discount....

08/21/2020

Linda C.

It went great. Very courteous, professional and timely service.

Description of Work
Minor Roof Repair

05/10/2020

Jerome K.

After 3 prior estimates, Steve came out to give me his estimate. He provided feedback on the condition of the roof saying "You have 3 to 5 years remaining life with these shingles". That right there told me I had the right guy for the job. Steve and his crew at Tip Top Roofing did an outstanding job at a very reasonable price. Workers were on time, professional, diligent, courteous and even took the time to put our things back in place. After stripping 2 layers of shingles a few of the underlying boards required replacement. My many questions were quickly answered by several crew members. My wife is very pleased with the way the new roof turned out. Last thing I'll say is get several quotes, then get a Tip Top Roofing quote.

Description of Work
Remove and replaced shingles

07/19/2019

Randy M.

Steve, at Tip Top Roofing did a great job at a very reasonable price. He is a super nice guy and as honest a person as you will find. He is good about staying in touch. He also worked me into his schedule. I highly recommend Tip Top Roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing work.

07/12/2019

Gina H.

If you want a dependable, responsible company, Tip Top Roofing is the company to hire. Steve is the nicest guy you want to meet, he cares about his work and his crews work. We waited a long time for me to get approval for a repair loan, he hung in there for months for me. Then when I got the loan there was hardly any wait in getting the job done. Highly, Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You were very easy to work with, and kept me updated as we waited for approval from your insurance company. Our goal is the complete satisfaction of our customers, and we are very pleased when we are able to meet that goal.

05/10/2019

ROBERTA R.

Work was performed per contract specifications and earlier than initially projected. Price was the same as estimate. Workers were on time, professional, diligent and courteous. Roof looks good. Will keep Tip Top in mind for other services.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/25/2019

Jeff H.

Arrived early for both estimate and repair. Repaired damaged shingles on a very difficult roof. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
REPAIRED SHINGLES ON ROOF

11/12/2018

Douglas W.

After stripping the old roof, a few of the underlying boards required replacement. Those rate for those repairs were estimated in the original quote and were reasonably priced. My roof is a fairly simple gabled roof with limited penetration; but, I was still surprised that they were able to finish in one day. A co-worker of mine had previously used this company to replace his roof and was pleased. I'm pleased too. Recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced old shingled roof from stripping old 3 tab shingles and replacing with 30-year Certainteed architectual shingles.

11/07/2018

Thomas J P.

Went very well. Steve showed up 30 minutes prior appointment after contacting me if it was okay. I explained the problem and he got to work immediately. Noted some other problems with roofing nails and fixed them. Overall experience was excellent. Steve was professional and if needed I would work with him again.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the roof due to a boot failure around an exhaust pipe

10/10/2018

Eva B.

Steve was great. He responded quickly in spite of the hard rain from the hurricane. He came out and checked my roof and found out that it was a minor problem which he corrected immediately.

Description of Work
Repair leaking roof.

10/01/2018

Wayne C.

Great job. Courteous and professional. Great clean up. Roof looks great

Description of Work
New roof installed

09/13/2018

Betsy A.

Steve was great to work with. I requested a quote through Angie's List, and he called me promptly to discuss what we needed done. He made time in his schedule the following day to come out. I especially appreciated his willingness to do so because our area was under a hurricane warning in the days following, and I knew roof repair companies would be slammed after it hit. His pricing was great, and he got the work done quickly. I would absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
Minor roof repairs

09/10/2018

PEGGY H.

Steve was professional in every aspect. He communicated well, keeping me informed along every step. He was prompt, knew exactly what needed to be done and worked quickly and efficiently. His price for fixing the flashing and replacing the vents/fans was about a third of another quote I got for just the flashing. I would not hesitate to call him again.

Description of Work
I had several leaks from the flashing around my chimney. My attic fan and roof vents also needed replacing.

Category roofing, chimney repair

08/02/2018

James C.

We had a very persistent leak in a skylight and Steve made sure we were satisfied- he came back multiple times and made sure everything was "Tip Top!" I would highly recommend this company. It's great to find a company with integrity and honesty. Thanks, Steve!!!

Description of Work
Leak in skylights

Category replacement windows

11/21/2017

Rene G.

Steve came out last Spring for repair on my roof. I had called a few other roofing contractors but they had no time to do a repair and were just interested in giving me a new roof estimate. I did do another estimate with someone that only had time to give new roof estimates but no time for repairs. One guy had a nice presentation with literature but he had no time to do a repair and this was red flag to me. The literature meant nothing if you could not take the time to repair something. I was not ready to purchase a roof at that time and so I needed someone who could repair my existing roof and buy me more time. Selecting a roofer is difficult and scary because you are trying to find someone honest. Its a leap of faith. I went with Tip Top Roofing because the Angie's list reviews were all A's and Steve was responsive in taking the time to do a repair. The experience with Tip Top Roofing reflected exactly what was on the Angie's list reviews. He always came when he said he would. He always responded to emails promptly with all my questions. I am very satisfied with the workmanship and roofing product Certainteed. I went with a new 45 year roof max def pro and the color is outstanding. His team was courteous and professional and they cleaned up nicely around my house after the work was completed. A roof replacement is one of the most significant purchases you will make as a homeowner so the product you select is important but the quality of the installation is equally important. It is with great pleasure to give this testimonial for Tip Top Roofing.

Description of Work
New Roof Replacement

10/25/2017

Rhea H.

Steven was one the job within one day. Fixed the flashing on the edge of roof and solved the leak problem.

Description of Work
Internal leak from flashing and shingles.

08/23/2017

Bertha F. F.

They did a fine job. I did have to call them to come back out to resolve an issue.

Description of Work
They came out to fix a shingle that was leaking.

07/24/2017

Craig P.

I called Steve on the basis of his proximity and his company's outstanding ratings on Angie's List. He didn't disappoint. Although he was busy and had no prior opportunities for the next 3-4 days, he made time to fit my job in before it rained again. He came out 2 hours after I called. Got the repairs done with no fuss. For me it was a great experience.

Description of Work
I needed the vent flashings repaired on my roof. Due to deterioration in the rubber, there was a need to repair two of them to stop water leaking into the ceiling space.

07/13/2017

Tiffany K.

Great--didn't try to take advantage of me. Did the work quickly and squeezed me in between bigger jobs ahead of schedule just to fix flashing. Really appreciated him.

Description of Work
Look for repair and or leak spots

07/06/2017

Jeff B.

Great! Steve replaced/added some vent rain skirts and replaced/tarred several exposed nails. He also gave me advice about future roof maintenance to make this one last 6 - 8 more years. He also covered up the rain/leak spot on our ceiling with some KILZ. He even broomed off some tree debris that would slow the rain runoff. I believe I scored with this featured deal ... I will look for Tip Top Roofing in 6 - 8 years (sooner, if needed).

Description of Work
After a small interior leak during recent heavy rains, I bought a "Featured Deal" for a Roof Tune-Up and Inspection.

06/29/2017

Ruth O.

All aspects of the process exceeded expectations

Description of Work
Roof maintenance and minor repairs

04/30/2017

Diann H.

Steve repaired in less than 15 minutes. Will hire him to replace aging ventcap.

Description of Work
After 3 days of recent constant rain, a wet ceiling revealed a vent cap leak and missing or loose nails in roofline connection.

01/05/2017

Mike D.

As stated it appears all is fixed now.

Description of Work
Had a small leak that was not obvious as to where it was coming from. They came out and made what appeared to be the total repair. As is true with leaks they are hard to find and most of the volume was gone , but the was still a little leak left. Called them back and they were back at my house the next morning. I am sure they got it this time, but I also know if it is not fully stopped, they will show up again quickly and without question

09/07/2016

Greg W.

excellent, person was on time, courteous, provided feedback on the condition of the roof and estimated remaining life, did exactly what was advertised

Description of Work
Inspect roof, determine cause of leak and repair

07/23/2016

Mike W.

Steven was very professional, right on time and very pleasant to deal with. He not only repaired the shingle that was loose but he pointed out and repaired areas allowing water to enter resulting in water stains on different ceilings. I will definitely use his services in the future and recommend his services.

Description of Work
Roofing leaks and shingle repair

06/01/2016

Lauri S.

Steven runs a professional and responsive company. Every aspect of this transaction was "tip-top". The company's attention to detail, responsiveness, communication, workmanship, and follow-up was prompt, personable and refreshing. I grew up around the building trades learning what is and isn't quality workmanship from my Dad, a 3rd-generation commercial general contractor. Rehire? Absolutely. Though I will not likely own this property long enough to need to replace the roofing, Tip-Top will be the first company I call if I do. Thanks, Steven!

Description of Work
Roof Tune-up and Inspection w/ Repairs Performed a comprehensive inspection of the roof and identified two problem areas, which were repaired same day. Provided pictures and estimated remaining useful life of roof in his report.

Gregs Gutter Service

We are a company that is locally owned with a strong commitment to customer service. We do not believe in overselling to our neighbors and believe that quality is the most important thing we have to offer. Greg has been in this business for more than ten years and has lived in this area for all of his life. It is very important that his customers feel that he can be reached at all times for questions or problems. Greg is known by co-workers and his spouse to be a perfectionist. This contributes to his skill at this job, and as customers, you can be assured he will get the job done correctly.

Gutter Guards America

Gutter Guards America is committed to keeping homeowners off the ladder with America's best maintenance-free gutter guard, backed by quality installation and customer service. Our patented, award-winning design captures more water than other micro-mesh gutter guard systems. We fit our gutter guards over your existing gutters to eliminate leaf and debris build up, allowing your gutters to do their job and keep rainwater away from your foundation. We also install new seamless aluminum gutters if you need them. Made in the USA by the manufacturer of the #1 gutter guard, our gutter guards come with a lifetime transferable warranty and a no clog guarantee. You will have peace of mind knowing your gutters are protected against clogs for the lifetime of the home. And with 0% same as cash financing options, it’s never been easier to protect your entire home with Gutter Guards America. If you are tired of cleaning out your gutters, give us a call for a free no obligation estimate. The knowledgeable and professional representatives at Gutter Guards America provide free, in-home, no obligation estimates tailored to your unique needs. Call to schedule your free, zero obligation gutter guard estimate today, to eliminate gutter cleaning and say goodbye to ladders forever! Call Gutter Guards America at (800) 292-4951 to save 15% on your gutter guard install. We also offer a 10% senior and military discount.

Top Tier Home Services

We are your go to general contractor for all of your roofing and gutter needs. Over 85 years of combined experience, makes us the ideal choice for your home. As licensed general contractors in North Carolina, we are held to a higher standard than an unlicensed roofing company. If your roof is damaged, we will work for you, with your insurance company, to replace your roof, with little, to no money out of pocket (contact us for details, certain restrictions apply). We are also preferred contractors for the nations largest home improvement bank. By working with Top Tier Home Services L.L.C., you get the best rates and terms available. Loan amounts up $100,000.00, with no prepayment penalties and loan terms up to 15 years!! Reach out today, so you can see what makes us different from all of the other roofing and gutter companies!!

North Carolina
    City of Winston-Salem
    Check, Financing

We specialize in the replacement of existing roofing and take great pride in both our workmanship, attention to detail and protecting your landscaping and home. We offer 10 year written labor warranties on all our work and because our work force is certified by Certainteed, we are also able to offer extended material warranties. We also do new roof installations, gutter cleaning, roof ventilation systems installations, roof inspections and repairs.

Roof cleaning