Mr. Fix It, the Handyman Specialist

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2013

5730 Enfield Drive

Pfafftown, NC 27040

We strive to provide excellence in home maintenence and repairs. We work hard to exceed expectations! We are a home repair and improvement company that will strive to deliver consistently high quality craftsmanship at a reasonable price and in a timely manor while maintaining the highest levels of

03/30/2016

Bob M.

Category decks, handyman service

02/10/2016

Rodney J.

Good

Description of Work
Hang pictures

Category decks, handyman service

09/21/2015

Cynthia B.

First of all, I called 3 local handymen to get quotes. One never returned my call. Two showed up, as they promised. One quote was almost 3 times the other quote (I was expecting a price more in line with the lower quote). I was pleased with the contractor that gave me the lower quote, who owns a local handyman franchise. He sent his quote via email. I responded to his email asking when could I schedule the work to be done. After not hearing from him, I called his office number and left a message. Another week go by and I called his cell phone and left a message. To this day, I still haven't heard from him. So, I started looking for another handyman to call, and luckily found Chris, Mr Fix It. I found his website late one evening, so I submitted an inquiry through is website. He emailed me the next morning and said he was on a job site with spotty cell service, but would call later. He did just that and came out on a Saturday to give me a quote. He showed up a few minutes early and was very professional and friendly. He gave us a ballpark estimate (which was similar to the other quote we were planning on using), and emailed me a formal, final quote that evening. He said he could come out a week from the following Monday to do the job. He actually called the following Sat and said he could come that day. We told him we wouldn't be home, but he could go ahead and come (the work was all exterior), and we'd leave him a check. He sent photos to us as he was completing the work, which was great documentation! When we returned home we were quite pleased with how the siding work looked and there was absolutely no mess or sign that workers had even been there! So, considering that he actually showed up when he said he would, was very good at communicating with us, and fit us into his schedule quickly for a reasonable price, we were tickled!! We're definitely keeping his card on hand to use him again!!

Description of Work
Replaced some rotten masonite siding with Hardie board and paint new Hardie board.

Category decks

Brick Doctor Inc

We install and repair stone, brick, block on residential and commercial. We specialize in stone, building outdoor fireplaces and outdoor living areas.

Precision Garage Door

Award winning. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price

Offers Coupon

EcoShield Roofing Solutions

Are you dealing with roofing issues that are over your head? Get the services you need from local roofers you can trust. EcoShield Roofing Solutions Inc provides residential and commercial roofing services in Greensboro and Winston Salem, NC and surrounding areas. From new roof installation to storm damage repairs and claim assistance, we’ll cover your home or business in a strong and reliable roof. If you’re looking for Roofers in Winston Salem and surrounding areas like Clemmons, Lewisville, Bermuda Run, etc, we can help!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Drywall, decks, porches, all forms of interior molding, complete home remodeling and repairs

complete, new plumbing, HVAC work, septic work