G&G DRYWALL

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

PO Box 1423

Pembroke, NC 28372

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Drywall Specialist Drywall Demo and Installation Finish Drywall Smooth or Texture Finish Frame and Minor Construction and Trim Batt Insulation and Minor Electrical Work. Please see our reviews on HomeAdvisor also...

drywall (30)interior painting (7)garage building (4)insulation (4)ceiling fan installation (1)lighting (1)

03/23/2021

Five stars aren’t enough to rate how EXCELLENT G&G performed their service. Gui and crew were OUTSTANDING beyond measure. They arrived as arranged; kept communicating open and available; work ethic perfection 100%+; the skill level of work done just amazed me!!! Fast workers without missing any steps. All this and polite, respectful and courteous every moment on the job. I simply cannot say enough...

Description of Work
Drywall

Category drywall,insulation,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Thank you so much we enjoyed working with you 😊 please feel free to call us in the future God bless you 🙏

01/25/2021

The work came out nice and neat. They replaced my livingroom ceiling and my kitchen made it new again. We will definitely use their services again. Awesome job

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/01/2021

Was able to get out to the property and inspect the damage within the week and had it repaired just after a holiday.

Description of Work
Repair damage from a storm.

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Review for G&G DRYWALL - PO Box 1423, Pembroke, NC - 39112813

11/10/2020

All in all it went very well, all done in one long day. Very good and precise install and also rehung a ceiling fan/light and took outdoor electrical sockets and made them indoor. Good guys for sure, would recommend

Description of Work
demo old vinyl siding for what was an outdoor screen room converted into a glass enclosure and have dry wall installed and painted

Category drywall,lighting,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

10/15/2020

Guy and his crew were punctual and respectful. They did a fantastic job. When they were done, they removed all debris and swept up.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/13/2020

The workers were fantastic and worked very hard in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/12/2020

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I just moved to the Fayetteville area, and though I can hang drywall and put down flooring, I felt overwhelmed, as I had to gut 70% of the house and the hallway. So I got someone’s business card, and they said They could drywall the hall way and my bathroom while I stepped out for a few hours. I came back and I had to let those guys go as it was bad.. I got lucky and fou...

Description of Work
Drywall finished

Category drywall,garage builders

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/05/2020

They did an outstanding job very professional and took extra precautions not to mess up the walk ways threw our home not a lot of dust very very wonderful job

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/14/2020

Awesome quality of work, excellent pricing. Completed the job on time and as scheduled. Left everything clean after job was completed. Will contract again for future work. 5 Stars!

Description of Work
Drywall installation

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

07/10/2020

He came out on a Monday morning to look and said he would get me an estimate. On Wednesday I called and he said he would get it to me that evening or first thing in the morning. Friday morning I called and he said he had the numbers and would call me right back. It has been over a month and I still have not heard from him.

Description of Work
The inside of a condominium painted

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Ma'am we greatly apologize That we were not able to keep up Please accept our apology For not being able to get back to you. If we can still be of service to you Please feel free to give us a call thank you so much God-bless

Drywall Install, Finish Drywall, Pop Corn Ceiling Removal, Framing, Trim, Paint, Minor Electrical, Power Wash

Visa, MasterCard, Discover