cape fear home improvements is remodeling/home improvement company operating out of brunswick county we are fully insured we have a full crew depending on jb size and work load. We have skilled crafstmen in all trades....

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

Handy House Cleaning

Cuttin Up Construction

My name is Russell. I am the owner of Cuttin Up Construction. I specialize in installing storm doors, entry doors, and sliding doors. When you hire me, you're hiring a professional who is trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. I have several years of experience in the industry and I know how to keep my customers satisfied. I am currently located on Oak Island N.C and I am insured, reliable and have a great eye for detail. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

07/31/2014

They were reasonable. The price was cheaper. They were good. The only issue that I had was he didn't come back. They told me that they could finish in a week and they finished in a week. They were very courteous and very nice. They did what they did. They were good at what they did. They were pretty punctual.

Description of Work
We used them for siding and windows.

Category siding,replacement windows

06/27/2014

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom

Category security windows

08/09/2013

The contractor came out and I never got written estimate. Tough to do business with somebody who won't give you a written estimate.

Description of Work
Asked this contractor for a quote on bathrooms.

Category remodeling

This was posted for another Cape fear home improvements located else where, not us.

07/01/2013

We did not have any problem with them. Their prices were fair. They were friendly and on time. They cleaned everything up and did the really good work. They were professional.

Description of Work
We used Cape Fear Home Improvements for putting siding and add on a deck in our house.

Category remodeling,siding

siding & roofing- exterior and interior remodeling, patios,fencing, wildlife removal and damage control, pressure washing, - general, basements, kitchen, bathroom, modular and mobile home, sunrooms & patio enclosures.decks and additions ,crawl space encapsulations,

landscaping