CT Enterprises Construction Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2010

Awards & Badges

P.O. Box 463

Naples, NC 28760

CT Enterprises Construction Inc builds lasting relationships with our customers by earning their trust and exceeding expectations by delivering and performing quality service, superior craftsmanship, and performance. We look forward to giving you a professional and happy experience during your home remodel!...

Resposiveness

home remodeling (63)tile installation (52)plumbers (50)drywall (46)decks & porches (44)door installation (42)interior painting (38)woodworking (35)lighting (31)flooring (26)general contractors (26)electrician (23)

02/28/2021

Chris was great- super responsive and he is very knowledgeable. This was an investor rehab and we decided to go another way with the house - so we didn’t hire CT. But I have no doubt that this is a quality group- Honest - local group.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of interior of investment property.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2021

02/10/2021

"Remodel" is not the right word. Chris Tarske and his team helped us to transform our master bathroom. This included converting an undesirable garden tub into a grand walk-in shower. Dramatic tile extending to the 9' ceiling accentuates the shower head and a separate hand-held shower on a separate wall. A large storage and linen closet now occupies the space of the old shower, which adds tremendou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Painting - Interior, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & A/C, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

09/26/2020

Chris and his crew did a great job. We are very happy with the results and look forward to enjoying our new porch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction of Front Porch

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

09/03/2020

My wife and I had a vision for a two-story, screened-in porch that came off of our existing deck. We live on top of a mountain and knew the build would be a challenge. We met with Chris and he immediately understood our vision. I know Chris and his team regularly do complex projects, but our build was one of those that presented some challenges and they did a fantastic job. Everything they did was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CT Enterprises built us our dream screened-in porch.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Photo for CT Enterprises Construction Inc - P.O. Box 463, Naples, NC - 38848535

08/07/2020

Chris came to our home a few days after calling him. He arrived exactly on time and quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it promptly. He was very courteous. Plan on hiring him again for another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjust poorly fitting interior doors.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

07/05/2020

Chris was very creative and had great ideas when we were creating the scope of work. Multiple projects were executed on time and within budget. We were living in another state while the work was being done and we trusted Chris and his subs completely. Will use CT Enterprises again for the next phase of our renovations. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace build, replace windows and doors, build laundry room

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2020

Photo for CT Enterprises Construction Inc - P.O. Box 463, Naples, NC - 38695125

Thank you for your business, your trust, and your confidence. It is our pleasure to work with you. We hope to keep meeting your expectations and building a better customer relationship.

06/01/2020

Chris came out, looked at the project, and gave me some idea. I then received an estimate for the work (appx. $27,000). I had a few questions I needed answered before we could proceed. Chris called once but I was on a Zoom call with my daughter at the time. I called back several times after that as well as sent messages via email. I never heard back. I had received the estimate on May 1 with a 30 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to have a bathroom installed in my downstairs area. The room also needed flooring installed, the ceiling raised, and the walls finished.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

I apologize for failing to return your phone call within the allocated timeframe. I want you to know that I value the relationship and that my delay in getting back to you in no way was meant to suggest that I was intentionally ignoring you. On the contrary, any call from you is very important to me. However, I do wish you all the best with your home project.

04/25/2020

Chris responded right away to our request for a quote on redoing one of our bathrooms. We replaced the tub with a walk-in shower, which included some drywall work. Sub contractors were great as they steamed off old wallpaper, redid plumbing, replaced vinyl flooring with tiles, and installed new vanity and fixtures. Chris was always available by phone for questions and updates. We would hire CT Ent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

We are honored to work with great customers such as yourself. Thank you for the opportunity and a great review.

04/24/2020

Chris did a great job of coordinating the work of replacing all the fixtures, installing new flooring, and replacing the glass enclosed shower. Everything looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

CATEGORY flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

A huge thanks for thinking about us and choosing us among the large market of competition. We always hope to serve to be able to you. Much appreciation!

04/18/2020

Great. Chuck kept oversight of the sub contractors. There were a few hiccups as always in construction, but Chuck responded quickly and fixed the issues right away. I will definitely hire him for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Photo for CT Enterprises Construction Inc - P.O. Box 463, Naples, NC - 38507494

Decks/Porches, Kitchen/Bath Remodels, Basement Finishing, Custom Built Home Additions, Garages, Sheds, and Outbuildings, Doors and Window installation, Flooring, Carpentry, HVAC, Masonry and Concrete, Plumbing, Home Improvements

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express