CT Enterprises Construction Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2010

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

P.O. Box 463

Naples, NC 28760

Please call for more details.

CT Enterprises Construction Inc builds lasting relationships with our customers by earning their trust and exceeding expectations by delivering and performing quality service, superior craftsmanship, and performance. We look forward to giving you a professional and happy experience during your home remodel!...

home remodeling (64)tile installation (53)plumbers (51)drywall (47)decks & porches (45)door installation (43)interior painting (39)woodworking (35)lighting (32)flooring (27)general contractors (26)electrician (24)

10/07/2021

Chris and his crew did a great job. They are skilled in many areas of remodeling, electrical, plumbing, painting, the list goes on. They are courteous and dependable. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel & Laundry Room Remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

05/04/2021

I would certainly recommend CTE construction for any home improvement project.Chris is very professional and highly experienced individual and he strives to keep equally experienced craftsman in his employee.His crew that did the work we're courteous and good about cleaning up after themselves everyday.Overall good experience

Description of Work
Build storage barn

Category bathtub refinishing,garage builders

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

04/14/2021

Job completed in four days. Crew was knowledgeable in what they were doing and worked with us to get a quality job done.

Description of Work
Replace decking and rails on front porch.

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

02/28/2021

Chris was great- super responsive and he is very knowledgeable. This was an investor rehab and we decided to go another way with the house - so we didn’t hire CT. But I have no doubt that this is a quality group- Honest - local group.

Description of Work
Remodel of interior of investment property.

Category bathtub refinishing,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

02/10/2021

"Remodel" is not the right word. Chris Tarske and his team helped us to transform our master bathroom. This included converting an undesirable garden tub into a grand walk-in shower. Dramatic tile extending to the 9' ceiling accentuates the shower head and a separate hand-held shower on a separate wall. A large storage and linen closet now occupies the space of the old shower, which adds tremendous utility. Chris advised us on design, materials, and local providers. It was clear from the outset that Chris understands all elements of home construction and how to create modern transformations that add beauty, utility, and value. Chris' team members are experts in their trades, friendly, and dedicated to the highest standards of construction and installation. We are extremely happy with our new master bathroom transformation, highly recommend CT Enterprises Construction, and would be very happy to engage Chris and his team for any future home transformations.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Painting - Interior, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & A/C, Remodeling - General

Category ceramic tile,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

09/26/2020

Chris and his crew did a great job. We are very happy with the results and look forward to enjoying our new porch!

Description of Work
Construction of Front Porch

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/03/2020

My wife and I had a vision for a two-story, screened-in porch that came off of our existing deck. We live on top of a mountain and knew the build would be a challenge. We met with Chris and he immediately understood our vision. I know Chris and his team regularly do complex projects, but our build was one of those that presented some challenges and they did a fantastic job. Everything they did was top quality and exceeded building codes. Mike and RJ did most of the build and they were outstanding. If you are looking for a contractor who focuses on quality and truly understands building requirements for our area, then CT Enterprises should be your first choice. Chris and his team have given us our dream "Treehouse" that exceeds our expectations and will be enjoyed for many years to come! We will definitely be using CT Enterprises for our upcoming bathroom remodels!

Description of Work
CT Enterprises built us our dream screened-in porch.

Category bathtub refinishing,decks

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Review for CT Enterprises Construction Inc - P.O. Box 463, Naples, NC - 38848535

08/07/2020

Chris came to our home a few days after calling him. He arrived exactly on time and quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it promptly. He was very courteous. Plan on hiring him again for another project.

Description of Work
Adjust poorly fitting interior doors.

Category bathtub refinishing,doors

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/05/2020

Chris was very creative and had great ideas when we were creating the scope of work. Multiple projects were executed on time and within budget. We were living in another state while the work was being done and we trusted Chris and his subs completely. Will use CT Enterprises again for the next phase of our renovations. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fireplace build, replace windows and doors, build laundry room

Category remodeling,replacement windows,marble & granite

Work Completed On 07/05/2020

Review for CT Enterprises Construction Inc - P.O. Box 463, Naples, NC - 38695125

Thank you for your business, your trust, and your confidence. It is our pleasure to work with you. We hope to keep meeting your expectations and building a better customer relationship.

06/01/2020

Chris came out, looked at the project, and gave me some idea. I then received an estimate for the work (appx. $27,000). I had a few questions I needed answered before we could proceed. Chris called once but I was on a Zoom call with my daughter at the time. I called back several times after that as well as sent messages via email. I never heard back. I had received the estimate on May 1 with a 30 day window when the price would still be good. The 30 days have now run out. If the company had been too busy to complete the work they could have had least had the courtesy to contact me and let me know.

Description of Work
I wanted to have a bathroom installed in my downstairs area. The room also needed flooring installed, the ceiling raised, and the walls finished.

Category bathtub refinishing,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

I apologize for failing to return your phone call within the allocated timeframe. I want you to know that I value the relationship and that my delay in getting back to you in no way was meant to suggest that I was intentionally ignoring you. On the contrary, any call from you is very important to me. However, I do wish you all the best with your home project.

Decks/Porches, Kitchen/Bath Remodels, Basement Finishing, Custom Built Home Additions, Garages, Sheds, and Outbuildings, Doors and Window installation, Flooring, Carpentry, HVAC, Masonry and Concrete, Plumbing, Home Improvements

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check