AMERICAN ELECTRIC CORP

Founded 1966 • With Angi since February 1998

General Remodeling

PRIMARY MECKLENBURG COUNTY. 8 EMPLOYEES. ...

Dellinger Plumbing

Owned and operated by Todd Dellinger, plumbing since 1984. We strive to take care of our customers by offering top quality services and competitive prices. Each job will be left cleaner than we found it. Acceptable payments are cash, credit or check. All work is guaranteed.

Comfort First Heating and Cooling - Charlotte

If you want to stay cool and comfortable in Charlotte, North Carolina, then the Comfort First team is the one to call! We specialize in AC repair, maintenance, and installation to keep your family happy and healthy in the sweltering southern summers. Since 2010 our customers in Charlotte have been completely satisfied with our state of the art AC repair and maintenance!

Michael & Son Svc Inc

Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done.

04/16/2008

I was mounting a bracket to the wall in the kitchen for a pot-filler faucet and ran a screw into an electrical wire causing the kitchen lights to go out. I called American Electric and they came out the next day. (I called three other electrical companies, the soonest anyone could else come was in a week)! The woman at the office was very nice, and suggested a few things to try before sending some...

Description of Work
Repaired electrical wire I hit with a screw when I was attaching a bracket to the wall in the kitchen.

08/04/2003

I CALLED THE COMPANY AND THE RECEPTIONIST ANSWERED- I TOLD HER ABOUT THE ISSUE. SHE SAID, "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO?". SHE REFUSED TO WORK WITH MY HOME OWNERS INSURANCE, AND DEMANDED PAYMENT THAT DAY, AND I TOLD HER TO BILL THE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.. WE LOST 5 DAYS RENT AND TENANTS HAD NO WATER, AND ALSO COMPANY NEVER SHOWED WHEN WE WERE TOLD THEY WOULD BE THERE.. I GOT A BILL FROM THE COMPANY $...

Description of Work
WE HAVE A RENTAL PROPERTY AND PEOPLE MOVED ON MAY 10TH. I CALLED NEW TENANTS AND FOUND OUT THAT THEY HAD NO WATER WHICH WE WERE NOT AWARE OF. . I CALLED COMPANY AND THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY DID CHARGE US FOR THEIR SERVICES.

11/09/1999

Description of Work
NOT INFORMATIVE AT FIRST MEETING TO CHECK BREAKER. DIDN'T RETURN HER FOLLOW UP CALL.

11/01/1999

THEY DID A GOOD JOB AND GAVE US DISCOUNTS. THEY EVEN REPLACED THE CEILING FIXTURE IN OUR LAUNDRY ROOM, WHICH WAS SOMETHING NOT ORIGINALLY REQUESTED.

Description of Work
BREAKER FOR HEAT PUMP AND PANEL REPLACED, CEILING FIXTURE REPLACED.

09/29/1999

I WAS GETTING READY TO GO OUT OF TOWN SO IT WAS URGENT, SOMETHING HAD GONE WRONG. THEY DIVERTED A TRUCK AND WERE OUT IN LIKE 18 MINUTES - THEY WERE IN AND OUT AND THIS WAS GREAT.

Category electrician

ALL RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL WORK, ELECTRIC WATER HEATER REPAIR, REMODEL JOBS & COMMERCIAL NEW CONSTRUCTION,

Check, Visa, MasterCard