Right Way Exterior Solutions, LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2008

111 E Charlotte Ave

Mount Holly, NC 28120

Right Way Exterior Solutions has over 30-years of helping homeowners with their roof, siding and gutter replacements. We have earned our reputation through a commitment to the highest quality standards in the industry as well as the Charlotte area. WE ARE NOW OFFERING $500 OFF OF A NEW ROOF (call for details)!...

10/27/2020

Amit P.

Horrible. My dad called Mark to have someone come take a look at the roof (installed by Zimmerman) since there was a leak into the attic down to the room. Mark sent someone out and the guy patched it up stating that it should be good but will need to replace the cap on the chimney. We asked for the estimate and was given an estimate. The patch work was also paid for and there was a warranty if the leak was to occur again as stated on the invoice. My dad called Mark again and he sent the guy back out and he used some epoxy on the inside to patch up the leak. But here’s the catch there was another charge (BE AWARE, DONT BE FOOLED BY THE WARRANTY WRITTEN ON INVOICE!! It doesn’t exist). My dad ended up paying the guy again for work that should have been done right the first time. Since then the roof has been leaking again and my dad has left several voicemails and followed up with texts to Mark, however he has not returned his calls nor respond to his texts. I have always used Zimmerman for roofing needs however the service is no longer there. They are only in it for the money. Please think twice before choosing them for your next roofing repair or a new roof install.

Description of Work
Roof Leak (Chimney)

Category roofing,chimney repair

04/17/2017

latoya H.

Mark was excellent! I called this morning around 9:45, and Mark was at my home by 10:30! He was on time, and very professional. Thankfully, he didn't find any damage, but I will definitely use him in the future.

Description of Work
I got a Quote.

04/01/2017

LORELIE M.

They came out, they had a lot of guys here and did it in one day, which surprised me. They got there early in the morning and worked until it was dark.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

03/21/2016

Eric M.

Showed up on time, was able to explain all work and profiessional

Description of Work
Full roof tune up as described in offer.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

08/17/2015

Robbie G.

Mark and team were great. He was super responsive and came out when he said he would. He took care of all of the repairs quickly and reasonably. We were in a time crunch and Mark was able to exceed the timeframe we needed the work done in. I will definitely look to use Right Way Exterior Solutions again and have already recommended them several times. Thanks!

Description of Work
Mark came out to help me address some roofing repairs resulting from a home inspection on the home we were selling.

06/04/2015

Wendy P.

A very smooth experience. Professional company. Good quality work.

Description of Work
New roof and four new skylight windows.

01/08/2015

Joshua E.

The representative was punctual and polite. The price quoted was fair but I went with another provider. Right Way was certainly my second choice.

Description of Work
Provided me with an estimate.

10/14/2014

David E.

I found them on Angie's List and they did a great job. Their pricing was average; they were not the cheapest or the most expensive. I just went with the one I thought would do the best job.

Description of Work
I used them to tear off my old roof, put on a new roof and put on a ridge vent. They also covered my fascia boards with aluminum and put on new six inch gutters and downspouts.

09/02/2014

john P.

There was a lot of back-and-forth via email coordinating a time for them to come out, but that was OK. I was not necessarily in a desperate situation. Two days and they were in and out, and the work was done. Best I can tell (from a layman's point of view), it looks good, and everything appears to be functional. The only thing they could have done better was ensure that all loose nails and screws were picked up after the work was complete. So far, I've found a handful of nails and screws, which could have wound up in someone's shoe or bare foot, or punctured the tire on a riding mower. Fortunately, nothing like that has happened so far. I just wish they had used some big magnet or something to find all the loose hardware (I hope I found everything they overlooked).

Description of Work
Repair damaged shingles and replace damaged gutters.

08/27/2014

Ellen B.

Mr. Zimmerman's quote for the job was 500.00-700.00 if the job required replacing the wood and the gutter. When the two workers arrived several weeks later to complete the work, they found that no new materials were needed. They completed the simple repair in less than an hour. I was later quite shocked and disappointed when Mr. Zimmerman charged me $540.00 for the work. When I questioned him, he became frustrated and told me I didn't understand that I was paying for expertise. I felt it took little expertise to just put the gutter and wood back together without designing or building anything new. His "expertise" ended up costing me $10.00 per minute! The work seems fine-the repair was very simple. I would not use this company again because they do not charge fairly for the job done. No one's expertise should cost this much.

Description of Work
Performed a repair of a gutter which took less than an hour and used no new materials except a few nails and screws.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Window Gang

Window Gang has been ranked #1 in Category for 2 years straight in Entrepreneur Magazine! We are a Family Owned Business that has operated in the Cabarrus County (704-782-8016), York County (803-325-7585) and Charlotte Metro (704-365-9002) for more than 25 years.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

High quality roof replacement and repair, vinyl siding, gutters & leaf proof gutter guards. Window replacements. Rotten wood repair.