Triangle Window & Pressure Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

P.O. Box 264

Morrisville, NC 27560

Established in 2003 by Steve Sebastian,Triangle Window & Pressure Cleaning Service has become the premier Window Cleaning and Pressure Cleaning company in the area,servicing thousands of satisfied customers over the past decade. Our teams are trained professionals,fully bonded and insured,and are committed to exceptional customer service. We offer free estimates with no obligation and guarantee our work by not asking for payment until our customer is completely satisfied. Call today to join our list of thousands of satisfied customers. Check us out of Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Triangle-Window-Pressure-Cleaning/489633511085106...

02/11/2022

Charlie W.

Triangle Window and Pressure Cleaning crew arrived on time, worked quickly and did not leave any mess, and were so polite & courteous. Our windows look fabulous- I would highly recommend and will definitely have them back.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

12/04/2020

Christopher B.

Our pressure washing service went well. Steve, the owner's team was prompt, efficient, courteous and did a great job. We have used Triangle Window and Pressure Washing twice and both times have been a pleasure. I would like recommend them.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash house

06/30/2020

Monica H.

Steve’s crew were very professional and did an excellent job taking great care in cleaning the screened in porch furniture. I will highly recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
House and driveway pressure washing and window cleaning

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

12/05/2019

Helen F.

I was totally pleased with Triangle Window Cleaning. Triangle's representatives, Patrick and David were gentlemanly, neat, polite and well trained. They moved throughout my home and accomplished their work efficiently in every way. My praise for this company is without qualification. I have already recommended Steve Sebastian's Triangle Window Cleaning to many of my friends. This is definitely a first class company in every way. Helen Foster.

Description of Work
Windows, screens, doors and skylights

10/11/2018

AARON M.

Great! Cleaned gutters and concrete drive and patio. No issues and driveway and patio look great.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and concrete cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

07/05/2017

Dan W.

Great. The crew was on time and did a thorough job

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out and pressure washed mold off of outside trim

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

04/25/2017

Terry R.

The scheduling went really well. I was looking for someone to do this, and looking for a good crew. I got one before and they didn't return an call. These people were wanting to talk to me. I met with them, and they walked around the house with me. They offered these prices. Scheduling was no issue. Professionalism good. Excellent. They did come out and do it in an day. The only thing is they didn't make allowances, or ran out of material. They forgot about the garage, and they didn't charge me for it. They didn't charge me for what they didn't do. The cleaning was good. Quality is effective that they forgot about the part of the job that they didn't do. The work they did do was excellent. I want to get the house washed again after the pollen quits. This time they are out, I will tell them I want the garage washed. They were out here, got it done in one day.

Description of Work
Low pressure wash of the house. Pressure wash all painted decking. Spraying the porch. I have decks and stairs on three sides of the house. They clean the concrete of the rear patio and railings. They were suppose to wash the detached garage. They forgot about it. They clean the cedar house siding. Inside the screen in porch. Screen porch decking. The awnings.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

10/27/2016

STEPHANIE L.

Steve came out and he was very thorough and answered my questions. The fence had some mold on it and now it looks beautiful. He was very courteous and I would ask him back for other projects.

Description of Work
Triangle Window & Pressure Cleaning cleaninged my fence so I could stain it.

10/16/2016

Janis O.

Great. Precisely on time, two workers showed wearing shirts with company name. Completed whole house quickly by dividing up. Very professional and identified one double-pane window that was foggy and may need replacement.

Description of Work
All windows washed, inside and out, screens removed and cleaned, tracks cleaned.

10/13/2016

Bob P.

Steve was amazing for a number of reasons. He was able to work around my schedule on a very short notice. I hired a different company to do the work but the owner kept on changing days and times. The owner's crew arrived at 7 PM to do a job that would take at least 2 hours. I refused the work. I checked Angie's List ratings and hired Steve based upon his reviews. I was leaving for an extended vacation a few days later but he fit me into his schedule and arrived promptly. He and his wife, who was also on the job,.were polite and efficient and attentive to all the details needed to do a superb job. I recommended him to my daughter and she was equally impressed. I have used a number of companies in the past but I believe he is the best in the business.

Description of Work
I hired Steve to power pressure wash my condo and walkway and driveway

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

A king pressure washing ,inc

Providing Professional affordable eco friendly residential , commercial and fleet pressure washing. With more than 15 years background in the pressure washing industry insured and bonded . Visit us online or call us today for all of your pressure washing needs . Almost free estimates and evaluations to cover all of your needs.

Kirkpatrick Window Cleaning

We are a small company that is owner operated. We have 4-5 employees. We have no sub-contractors. Fully insured. We can offer neighborhood specials at certain times. Billing is done when the job is completed and there is no upfront cost.

We offer Residential and Commercial Window Cleaning, Pressure Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Low Pressure House Washing, Deck Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Roof Stain Cleaning.