Bobby Davis Septic Tank Services

Founded 1970 • With Angi since April 2007

5835 Family Farm Rd

Morrisville, NC 27560

Bobby Davis Septic Tank Service provides fast, dependable, and affordable septic system services for the Triangle and surrounding counties. Bobby Davis Septic Tank Service specializes in residential and commercial septic services, 24 hr emergency services, system repairs and installations. Taking

09/28/2020

Susan E.

They were punctual, excellent communication, and went above and beyond what I asked for. They explained what they were doing and why, and what I need to do to maintain the septic tank well. Overall I was very pleased.

Description of Work
I needed my septic tank pumped

Category plumbing, septic tank, drain cleaning

08/20/2020

Pat D.

Bobby Davis pumped out our septic tank when we had it done four years ago and remembered its location. He did an excellent job this time, as he did back then—which was why we hired him again.

Description of Work
Septic tank needed to be pumped.

08/10/2020

Michael N.

They gave an honest assessment that no work was required at this time

Description of Work
Septic clean-out

Category septic tank, sewer cleaning

08/07/2020

Bob J.

They did not show when promised. Then they lied about making the appointment. Could not have been worse. Have had work done by a very nice company.

Description of Work
repairing a part of the septic system

Category plumbing

05/30/2020

Cesar J.

They arrived on time and did a good job

Description of Work
Septic Tank clean-up

05/25/2020

Alice M.

Efficient and knowledgeable workmen.

Description of Work
Assessment and replacement of float.

04/30/2020

Robert F.

I called on a Saturday and the lady answering the phone said she would give the message and he would contact me the following Monday. I never heard back. I called on Tuesday and left a voice mail for someone to call me back that day, but again never back.

Description of Work
Replace 2 septic tank risers.

04/10/2020

Laurie D.

Great job completed and in a timely fashion and a fair price

Description of Work
Septic repair

01/08/2020

Russell W.

Very well, gentlemen showed up on time, and were professional and courteous. Was able to have a military discount applied to the transaction. This is helpful, too.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped.

11/08/2019

Andre N.

Excellent service I would recommend this company Knowledgeable worker and was punctual

Description of Work
Septic tank cleaning

07/27/2019

Craig M.

Terry and his partner (sorry I did not get his name) were friendly, professional, and very punctual. They can in on Monday and diagnosed the issue. Called early next day with pricing, and promptly set up a return. Could not be any more pleased with their work. Great company I will use again should I have another issue, which I hope I do not.

Description of Work
Had to have a new panel and riser installed at septic tank from where tree had fell on it after lightning strike

07/24/2019

Stuart K.

Bobby Davis' office answered the phone and I explained I was starting to see signs of septic tank backup in my basement shower. The office offered to send a driver right away. The truck arrived about 30 minutes later and the two gentlemen in the crew promptly removed the riser covers and showed me the caked waste in the tank. The tank was definitely full and they pumped out the septic tank. They were very professional and knowledgeable and recommended additives to improve waste breakdown in the future. The job was finished to my satisfaction and they left with a happy customer. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Pump out the septic tank.

05/08/2019

Elmer F.

The technician was very helpful. He was able to give me tips on how to maintain my tank healthy. He also helped me with a minor problem that would had turned into a bigger problem if unnoticed. Great work!

Description of Work
Spetic cleaning

Category septic tank, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

02/07/2019

Ms. N.

It went perfectly. The repaired a problem caused by the previous septic tank cleaner, cleaned out my septic tank and also fixed a problem to my chlorination system. Showed up as promised and did excellent job. Will use them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Clean out my septic tank and make a repair to chlorination system.

01/12/2019

Jason R.

Very professional. The team was great from the first call through the service. They came highly recommended and we were very pleased with the whole process. We would also highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Septic Pump

01/08/2019

Tom D.

Never got a response from this company.

Description of Work
Septic love me repair

12/06/2018

Timothy H.

Never returned my calls to make an appointment. Tried NUMEROUS times via the web and leaving VMs. Never spoke to a live person.

Description of Work
Septic pumping

11/27/2018

Becky H.

They had issues getting the second lid off the tank, keep working with my husband to get it off so they could check and pump out. Also found a filter needed to be replaced. Had it brought to us and replaced same day. Very nice crew. Owner was great as well. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pumped out sewer and replaced filter.

11/20/2018

Marc and Paula S.

The crew showed up and worked Monday night until dark unfortunately which was only about an hour and a half. For the time they were here they were very efficient. They said they would be back first thing in the morning and they showed up Tuesday morning bright and early ready to finish the job. They worked to finish the job Within an hour and a half and cleaned up everything that was cut out and leveled the ground where they had dug out. They were very very efficient and very good!

Description of Work
Pumped out septic tank, installed two new risers and lids, install Clean Out from the house to the tank, installed new d-box and tied it into the drain field. They also cleaned out roots from the trees in the drain field.

Category septic tank, sewer cleaning

11/13/2018

Chris R.

They never contacted me. I still need my tank pumped.

Description of Work
Pump septic tank

10/15/2018

Christopher K.

I called another company first, left 2 messages, they did not return my call. Bobby Davis company answered the phone, pleasent receptionist made appointment for next day service. My wife observed the process, Bobby was courteous and raked the area when done.

Description of Work
Pumped 2 septic tanks

10/11/2018

Donald C.

They arrived on time. They explained what the job entailed in a very professional and thorough manor and then got right to work. After the job was completed, they reviewed everything in detail and emailed me a detailed report with photos.

Description of Work
Septic system inspection and tank pump out

10/03/2018

Kenneth S.

Both my tanks were drained and as the second tank did not have a riser, they had to dig to get to the lid.

Description of Work
Septic Tank Maintenance

09/17/2018

Brian M.

I had a house full of guests and needed my septic tank pumped so we could use the bathrooms. They diverted a truck going back to the shop to do the job that evening. Pumping the tank solved my bathroom problem for my household guests.

Description of Work
Emergency septic tank pumping

08/21/2018

Donald B.

Excellent. This was the first time we had to deal with a Septic Tank problem. They took the time to explain what they were doing and why. They also explained how the system works and how to care for the septic system in the future.

Description of Work
Pump Septic Tank

Cape Fear Air, Electric & Plumbing

Cape Fear Air Conditioning, Heating, & Electric Inc. is an air conditioning, heating, and electrical systems contractor with two locations to Serve You! Fayetteville, NC (910) 483-8790 and Raleigh, NC (919) 322-2000. We have been serving the Triangle and Fayetteville areas since 1973. Nobody knows Trane like we do...... We are the oldest Trane dealer in town! Our trained professionals sell, service and install all major brands as well. We repair and replace: Air conditioning systems • Heat pumps • Gas Package units • Heat Pump Package units• Duct systems • Gas furnaces • Air handlers • Mini Split Systems • Air cleaners • Ultra Violet Air Purification and Humidifiers We can provide our commercial and residential customers with affordable heating and cooling systems to fit their lifestyles and budgets. To better serve our customers, we offer 24-hour emergency service seven days a week. We also provide same-day service and repairs. Financing is available and we offer extended warranties! Cape Fear Air Conditioning & Heating Co., Inc. values your business and will work hard to maintain your complete satisfaction. Call us today to schedule service or request an estimate.

Offers Coupon

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers Coupon

Fehr's Plumbing of Raleigh

2022 Super Service Award

NC
    North Carolina Onsite Wastewater Contractor Inspector Certification Board
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express

Residential & Commercial Septic Systems Pumping & Repairs, New Installations, Grease Trap Repair & Installation, Backhoe Service, Cleaning & Jetting Sewer Lines, Certified Inspector & Installer & Lift Station Installation & Repair