Steam On Wheels Pressure Washing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2013

Free estimates and consultations provided upon request to help you select the perfect cleaning package to accommodate your needs. We offer routine maintenance plans custom to your preference. Ask for our related discounts. Serving STATESVILLE, TROUTMAN, MOORESVILLE, CORNELIUS, DAVIDSON, HUNTERSVILLE, LINCOLNTON, HICKORY, GASTONIA, DENVER, NC...

First Im-Pressures

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Touchdown Home Improvements LLC

My teams focus is top tier quality and customer service. Our jobs are never completed until our customers are satisfied! After playing collegiate & professional football my passion changed from competing at the highest level to putting the absolute best product to display for my customers. Over 20 years of combined experience with interior and exterior painting, professional deck restoration/staining and all drywall repairs. Let us show you why we are the best exterior/interior paint & stain team in the area!! See more photos and information at www.theoshowpaintandstain.com

Offers by Touchdown Home Improvements LLC on Angi
Pressure Wash Carolina

Veteran & Woman Owned Locally since 2009 gratefully serving the Carolinas with a 30 mile radius of center city Charlotte For Residential & Commercial Pressure Washing, Window cleaning, brick paver, stone soft washing, concrete surface cleaning, wood deck & fence cleaning, Roof and gutters from the roof to the road of your property. Partnered with Property management companies & HOA approved, A+ with the BBB & Super Service Award with Angie’s List with over 1,000 5star reviews online

04/05/2017

Sherry J.

David responded quickly and had me send pictures showing what was needed, then we talked by phone to fine-tune the details. He scheduled the project quickly and arrived on time as promised. Mike (who actually did the cleaning) and I went over the project again to make sure we were on the same page in terms of what needed to be done. It took most of the day, but we were never once inconvenienced and thanks to their attention to detail, the results were beautiful! They even managed to get Carolina red clay stains off the foundation brick!

Description of Work
My house had been neglected for several years when I contacted David about cleaning the exterior. It was a mess! Plus we had multiple areas and materials to be cleaned: roofing, gutters, vinyl siding, wooden and aluminum trim, composite decking, stone veneer and brick foundations. We're talking road grime, mold, algae and bird dropping. HEAVY cleaning was called for and I wasn't sure it would ever come clean again.

Category pressure washing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to clean your home it was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to own going relation in keeping your house clean thanks again, David

06/23/2016

Brendan S.

Description of Work
Company steam cleaned/power washed my home, deck and patio. Work done by David Hudson and his team was outstanding - I will definitely be using them again!

Category pressure washing