Rid-A-Bug Exterminating Co Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 1999

4.4

"Our Standards are even higher than our customer’s expectations and our competition’s efforts." - Marty Roberts Additional phones: (800) 682-5901, (336) 468-8011, (336) 246-4222, (336) 372-8012, (336) 526-6111, (336) 719-2233, (336) 751-5720, (336) 751-5750, (704) 633-9951, (704) 664-9112, and (704) 873-0206. Additional fax: (336) 468-8902. 25 employees. Uses subs for repair work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. License number: NC678PW. Additional e-mail: info@ridabuginc.com. May contact through e-mail....

National Property Inspections Mid State NC

National Property Inspections is one of the oldest and most respected names in the home and commercial inspection business. NPI Mid-State NC provides services to a wide variety of clients, including home buyers and sellers; commercial property investors, owners and tenants; real estate agents and attorneys; employee relocation companies; banks; and field service companies. No matter what type of inspection a client is looking for, NPI offers the services our clients need.

Catawba Wildlife LLC

Catawba Wildlife is a locally owned family business that was established for the purpose of safely removing destructive wildlife from residential homes or businesses. We also seal and repair the damaged caused by the animal to prevent return of the pesky wildlife. We offer a 5 year warranty and a no cost service call.

Vince Curcio - The Bizzzy Bee

As an Essential "Full Service" Maintenance Business, We are Here to Meet your Needs during the Coved-19 Shelter at Home Restrictions. Feel Free to Call us as Needed 8am to 9pm Daily. Super Service Award Winners for (17) Consecutive Years with over 1,090 reviews. We are Family Owned & Operated, and We look forward to assisting you any way that we can.

Offers by Vince Curcio - The Bizzzy Bee on Angi

02/18/2015

My experience with them was good. I would recommend them. Overall, it was excellent. The quality of their work was good. Their professionalism was satisfactory. We have had them for several years.

Description of Work
I used Rid-A-Bug Exterminating Co. Inc.

Category pest control

Thank you for the great response!!

12/08/2014

First, off, if I had known how this experience was going to go, I would have just spent our 375 on an extension ladder, pocket the rest and do it myself. The summary is, $375 got me a huge headache, lots of used vacation time, $30 worth of vent covers, and still have the dead bird smell I called about, that I will take care of myself at this point. From the first day I called them and they came ov...

Description of Work
Cleaned out an exhaust vent and put covers on that vent and three others.

Category pest control,animal removal

06/24/2014

After I saw a snake in our garage, I called Rid A Bug. Teddy called me back within the hour, he explained the costs, and we made a appointment for later in the day. He was on time, introduced his assistant and explained what he was doing to address my problem. While I hope to never ever need Rid A Bug's service again, I would not hesitate to call them, they are worth the cost.

Description of Work
The cost included treatment, setting traps, and information.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for review !

04/21/2014

The technician arrived early for his appointment (how nice). I was pleased to hear he had 18 years experience. After showing him where there appeared to be some evidence of termite intrusion, he set to work. About 45 minutes later he gave us his findings: carpenter ants...not termites. Not great news, but better (and cheaper to treat) than termites. The initial treatment of the whole house was $25...

Description of Work
Provide free inspection of our vacation home for termites and other wood destroying pests

02/04/2014

He was punctual and did a good job. He sprayed as if it was commercial property even thou he found no bugs when he checked everywhere. Left some traps just in case.

Description of Work
Had tenant who left apartment very dirty and found some cockroaches. I put bug bombs around and sprayed myself but, wanted to make sure there was nothing Ieft. He sprayed for spiders, ants, cockroaches in apartment. and even went under the house. He also checked to make sure there were no bedbugs.

Thank you very much!!

Termite control, pest control, wildlife management for residential, commercial, & industrial inspection reports for buying selling - refinancing, snakes, moths, fleas, ticks, ants, rodents, squirrels, carpenter ants & bees.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available