Tyson Services Inc

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
North Carolina
State Board of Examiners of Plumbing, Heating and Fire Sprinkler Contractors
12/31/2021

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Tyson Services is a full-service air conditioning and heating contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems in any home. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on ALL BRANDS of central air conditioning and heating systems....

Get Air Done LLC

Get Air Done is a family owned company growing to meet the needs of our new and existing customers. This allows us to offer same day service every day of the week at a reasonable rate. With a maintenance agreement from our small, honest company, you can be sure your HVAC equipment will be fully operational no matter the season. As part of our maintenance agreement, we'll visit your location, check on the equipment, and clean all parts of the system. For our bi-annual agreements, we visit in the spring for the air conditioner and in the winter for the heater. Phone number's - 704-888-5888, 704-634-0421, 704-779-6480

Mechanical Doctor Inc

Mechanical Doctor Inc, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business since 2001, and we've always taken pride in providing the best in quality workmanship at every job we perform. We know how important your air conditioning and heating systems are to your home and your family, so we'll always do everything we can to keep them in the best shape possible. From routine maintenance and inspections to full installations and replacements, our Rock Hill|SC and Charlotte|NC heating and air conditioning professionals can handle any job you need to be done. Your Prescription for Comfort ~ Mechanical Doctor Inc.

McClintock Heating & Cooling

McClintock Heating and Cooling provides quality HVAC products and service to the Matthews and Charlotte, North Carolina areas. We are an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and strive to set new standards in workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our family owned and operated HVAC company will meet all of your heating and air conditioning needs. From heat pumps to central air systems to furnaces, our skilled professionals will assist you with home comfort issues, reduce your energy costs and improve your indoor air quality. With more than 100 years of combined experience, McClintock Heating and Cooling is your quality heating and cooling partner. Award winning.

02/28/2018

Daniel G.

I am very pleased with Tyson Services. I have been a member of Tyson’s Loyalty Club for years and they have serviced and repaired my 17 year old 3 ton Ducane heat pump/AC unit twice a year for years. So when this unit died, I contacted my Home Warranty service and then called Megan at Tyson. She handled all the details with the warranty company, who are not that fun to deal with sometimes, so they could find an equivalent replacement. She had to dog them at times to keep things moving and kept me appraised every day. Once the home warranty company delivered the units to Tyson Services, Tyson came out THE NEXT DAY to take out the old unit and replace it. Steven and Peter did a great job and I’m back to comfort in my home. Now the home warranty company didn’t pay for everything but coupled with my Tyson Service loyalty club discount, I probably paid about ¼ of what a replacement would have cost me. We owe a lot to Tyson for maintaining this old off-brand unit and extending its life and we owe Megan a lot of credit for her perseverance in literally bring this replacement home. Tyson Services have treated me fair and their response over the years has been very good. I would recommend them as a team that will take good care of you.

Description of Work
Replace Heat Pump/Air Handler

08/23/2017

Norm M.

I had a freon leak and they tried to sell me a new unit, when I didn't need one. Haven't had them back since then. They put a little bit of freon in the unit to get me by. They were out here right away. When you try to sell someone they don't need that's not good. I'd tell my friends and family not to use this provider.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting freon leak.

06/26/2017

MARY JANE B.

They are very good. They have been servicing our units (3) twice a year. We have been very happy with them, and I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
They service my AC unit.

05/31/2017

Suzanne M.

...................................................................................

05/07/2017

Megan J.

amazing company. They came out as soon as they could. Had my unit fixed within in 30 minutes. Would recommend then to everyone i know.

Description of Work
had a freon leak

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hey [Member Name Removed]!! We love to hear that you received great service and that we were able to help correct your problem. Thanks for choosing Tyson Services. We appreciate your recommendation!

04/24/2017

christine W.

They're very dependable, they show-up on time, all their technician's are polite, and very clean service and tidy.

Description of Work
They did a number of repairs, we're selling our house so they took care of some inspection items. It was for the HVAC.

04/24/2017

christine W.

I've used them for three years. It's always been very good.

Description of Work
They do our general service every year on our A/C and heat.

04/12/2017

Megan J.

Mr.Tyson himself came out knowing i had a 4 year old and disabled in-laws. They were every business. So Mr, Tyson told me he would come out to help me cause temp. Were so high. He came out and within 30 minutes he found the problem , he fixed it and had out AC back up and going in 1 hour. He was ever nice and was able to help my family. He even worked with us on the money. This company is an amazing company. Because of Mr. Tyson i bought their Comfort Club Membership and save even more money. Every time the come out they are professional. They clean my unit ever 6 months and they left me know ahead of time if their is a problem. They are hard working, it is the best company i have had come out to my house. I will always use them. They care about their customers and are willing to do whatever it takes to take care of their customers.

Description of Work
In the Middle of July my ac went out and the homeowner that i was renting from would not do anything about it.

07/20/2016

Darren M.

Nothing but problems after problems. Poor customer service. Would not return phone call. Had obvious lack of knowledge diagnosing problems and issues. I had to contact manufacture of equipment and was referred to a different company. Poor installation at best. Replace one thermostat, one furnace motherboard, soldering not done correctly resulting in leaking refrigerant, furnace vent not installed correctly, drip pain leaked damaging bedroom ceiling. Never had their own work inspected by City or County. I doubt that it would. Paid for high quality equipment. $11,000.00. Nothing but problems with installation issues. NOT accredited with the BBB as their webite states. However I will follow up with them as well as the North Carolina State Board of Examiners of Plumbing, Heating and Fire Sprinkler Contractors and the Union County Fire Marshall's Office to file a report regarding possible Co2 Carbon-Monoxide leakage into home. I have a small child. Contacted them today regarding y concerns after having to pay another company several times for service calls and repairs. I was advised it would be two days before someone would come out to observe these obvious concerns, problems, and possible safety concerns. [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Complete HVAC removal and new install.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We have corrected EVERYTHING on this system several times at this point. There was NEVER a CO2 leak. When we were advised of a problem at this home we have responded to it. When the system was purchased, there was a 1 year labor warranty given. The 1 year has expired and we have continued to do work and make good on our word!!!! The mother board was not something that was caused by our installation. That was a normal repair. We were never notified of this problem, therefore could not help with the problem. Again, we have repaired and cleared everything that has been told to us several times by the City of Monroe! We have gone above what is required of us and feel good that all issues have been taken care of. - Tammy

07/12/2016

Robert G.

Horrible. Tyson was referred from my home warranty company. The company took nearly two weeks to schedule an appointment. The first technician checked freon levels and said the entire system would need to be replaced to make the house cool. This was a ridiculous and outrageous diagnosis for a five year old system. I called Tyson and voiced my displeasure. They sent a second technician who they said was "their best" and "better qualified". This tech looked at the interior air handler--never looked at the outside unit--and determined I needed to replace the zone control system in the house to make the system work. Given the bad experience with technician #1, I was suspect at technician #2. So, I used Angie's list to research another HVAC service company for a second (third) opinion. The next company diagnosed the problem as a bad capacitor and too much freon. After about an hour of work, the system is now functioning better than ever. Given a choice of companies, avoid Tyson at all cost or proceed at your own risk.

Description of Work
Repair A/C unit

Tyson Services Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2009

621 Stack Rd

Monroe, NC 28112

Residential heating & A/C, humidifier, furnace & water heater & maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover, American Express