Charlotte Crawlspace Solutions, LLC

Founded 2019 •

2321 Hargette Rd

Monroe, NC 28110

Having worked in the various trades inside the construction industry as a sub-contractor for many years, my hands-on experience has given me a unique advantage in today’s competitive and confusing contracting environment. I have worked with several local companies in the Charlotte market which has helped me acquire specialized training and experience in a variety of areas not commonly taught at the class room level. After working with these companies as a sub-contractor for many years, I have decided the time is right to start my own business. I started Charlotte Crawlspace Solutions with the purpose of working with the customer directly, providing a personal, hands on level of service eliminating the need for sub-contractors, at a much more reasonable price point. I am not only the founder of the company but also the visionary. In this way, I am able to supervise closely with focused leadership assuring that each and every job is completed with the highest level of quality standards in the industry. We specialize in Foundation Drainage Improvements, Structural Wood Repairs, Insulation installation and replacement, Crawlspace Space Encapsulations, Basement and Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space and Attic Controlled Ventilation Systems, as well as Industrial Mold Remediation Services. To speak directly with the real expert please contact us today for a free phone consultation! We are here to help!...

Resposiveness

basement waterproofing (2)insulation (2)mold removal (1)HVAC Companies (1)

04/29/2020

The crew was prompt. Cleaned out debris left behind by previous owners. Removed old insulation and installed new. I asked about radiant heat barrier for one room. They quoted and completed that the second day while finishing the crawl space. They did accidentally pull out the cable to Att while in the crawl space, but helped thread the cable back up thru the floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation, vapor barrier and radiant heat barrier

CATEGORY insulation,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

08/22/2019

Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pulled out all of my insulation, cleaned the wall up and reinsulated.

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

08/20/2019

They came in, they are highly cost effective, they re mediate the mold for 2 hours, the owner did the checking personally and they did a good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a mold remediation.

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

08/20/2019

It was great. They cleaned up all their mess, they told me what they did, took photos on what they did, and issued me a full work report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the crawlspace lining and humidity control.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019