Carolina Pest Management

Founded 1939 • With Angi since September 1998

Additional address - 1410 Concord Ave, Monroe, NC 28110. Award winning. Additional phone - (704) 283-1527. Additional contact name - Kristin Dodd. Addtional contact names - Pam Swinson, Laurie Dettman, Madrina Streater. For more contact names see website....

Catawba Wildlife LLC

Catawba Wildlife LLC

Catawba Wildlife is a locally owned family business that was established for the purpose of safely removing destructive wildlife from residential homes or businesses. We also seal and repair the damaged caused by the animal to prevent return of the pesky wildlife. We offer a 5 year warranty and a no cost service call.

04/19/2021

Mr. Graham is very professional, takes time to take care of any extra areas that may need attention without hesitation, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure the job is completed correct. Thank you Carolina Pest Control for taking such good care of Open Arms Community Pantry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mice, roaches, and all insects that are attracted to food etc.

11/21/2020

Fantastic company all techs are very professional feel very comfortable when they arrive I can continue to work and know they have my pest situation under controlI like how they have a more environmental methods since I have a child with special needs I worry about what I use around him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular pest management also prevented termites

CATEGORY animal removal

07/23/2018

Cassie contacted me in advance of the appointment and indicated when she would be arriving and what she would be doing. She arrived right on time, and proceeded to inspect the house and property, and applied the appropriate treatment. I was so impressed I signed up for regular quarterly treatements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

09/18/2017

very good. we'll see moving forward how it works. Michele was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control

08/03/2017

They are a terrific company! The technician came out the very next morning after I called, and killed the nest that was forming in my attic. He then removed the nest and the queen and within a few days the straggler hornets stopped coming into the house. I have always been very happy with their service and professionalism. I will stick with this company, and recommended them to my Dad also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recently, I had an emergency problem with huge European hornets getting into my attic and the rest of my house. They had previously treated for termites also in my home, and were very good to deal with then too.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy to hear the service was a success. Please let us know when we can be of assistance in the future!

Residential and commercial exterminating, trapping, green pest control, termite treatments, sentricon termite baiting system sales, bats, rodents, pigeons, birds, snakes, moisture control & seal crawlspaces.

Organic termite treatment, very high roofs & rent necessary equipment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available