Better Built Storage

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2005

5103 Hwy 74 W

Monroe, NC 28110

We have been in business since 1985 serving the Charlotte market and surround areas. This is a small family owned business. We specialize in outside structures buildings, i.e. portable buildings, barns, sheds, etc. Additional DBA - Better Built Storage Buildings....

09/04/2015

Allison S.

06/12/2015

Bernice T.

I purchased a Deluxe Vinyl 10 X 16 Storage shed from Rick Phifer. Mr Phifer was courteous, informative and very helpful. The building was delivered exactly on schedule and installed precisely to my specifications. The delivery men were professional and friendly. The building itself is beautiful and well built. My entire experience with this company was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Sold storage building and arranged for delivery.

12/27/2014

MARGARET W.

I placed my order for an 8 by 12 storage building with Rick Phifer. I chose the deluxe model, mainly because I wanted an overhang on the roof. I changed my mind on the exact size I wanted, as well as some of the features. Rick was very helpful, and I ended up very happy with the end result. I wanted the building to blend in with my house, which is mostly vinyl siding with a small amount of brick. I was able to choose matching building, shutters and roof color. I ordered a 4 by 8 foot loft, a 2 by 8 foot bench, a pegboard over the bench, another pegboard along the 12 foot wall, Techshield roof & walls for comfort, a second window without shutters, a plank floor instead of plywood, an electrical package which included 1 light switch & 1 outlet, a second outlet, and a 6 foot ramp. My building was ready in 2 weeks. However I wasn't. They delivered it a few days later to suit me, and were very cheerful & professional about it. Rick was able to put me in touch with someone to remove & replace fencing, which his company does not do. When I wanted my building moved to another spot in my backyard, due to a glitch in my original survey, he put me in touch with the right people. When the siding on my building was inexplicably nicked during a landscape project, he sent the company's repair guys out in the next day or two and replaced the siding panel free of charge. Everyone I have spoken to and dealt with has been very pleasant, positive and professional. Although, I was originally put off by the price, it was well worth it in the quality of the storage building, the people I dealt with, and the whole experience. I am a very happy customer!

Description of Work
After visiting the Better Built Storage Buildings location In Monroe and other storage sheds over a couple of years, I went back to Better Built and placed my custom order for an 8 by 12 foot deluxe vinyl storage building. It was delivered in a couple of weeks and leveled and positioned perfectly. The building was built according to my specifications & I love it!

09/07/2005

REBECCA C.

OVERALL, WE ARE VERY PLEASED. THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH WAS EXCELLENT. NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES BUT GREAT INFO AND COMMUNICATION WITH THE SALES PERSON. THE DELIVERY TEAM(JDS TOWING SERVICE) WAS PROMPT, COURTEOUS AND VERY RESPECTFUL OF OUR PROPERTY. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB BRINGING IN THE BUILDING AND SETTING IT EXACTLY WHERE WE WANTED IT. PLEASE LOOK AT THE REVIEW I AM POSTING FOR THEM AS THEY DO OTHER WORK AND ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT.

Description of Work
THIS IS WHO WE BOUGHT A STORAGE BUILDING FROM. THE QUALITY IS SUPERB AND THE NO PRESSURE SALES MADE IT EASY TO SHOP. THE PRICE INCLUDED DELIVERY AND SET-UP....DONE BY JDS TOWING SERVICE WHO ALSO DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND I WILL BE GIVING THEM A GOOD REPORT ALSO....PLEASE LOOK THEM UP.

All Quality, LLC

All Quality LLC is construction company . We offering complete interior and exterior home renovation . We specialize in kitchen and bathroom renovation . 25 years on the market . We care what we do .

Mairena Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

D & D Drywall & Painting

We specialize in drywall and painting. We are happy to help you with all of your remodeling for your interior and exterior projects. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after-hours service.

General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Buildings - portable, grade, vinyl siding, wood, nature and painted, carports, rv covers, steel shops & garages.