ABC Homeshield

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

At ABC Homeshield we go above and beyond to set ourselves apart as one of the best roofing companies. When you need to find a professional home roofer you can trust, choose ABC Homeshield. A locally owned and operated company based in Monroe NC. We’ve been serving customers in the Charlotte, Pineville, Matthews, Mint Hill, Indian Trail, and Monroe areas. At ABC Homeshield we are consistently working to provide superior roofing services. While keeping the best interests of your home and family in mind. We schedule our jobs based on your availability. Our One Job at a Time policy enables us to give you our fullest attention that you deserve and the quality workmanship you require. From the first consultation to the moment the last tile is laid, we do everything we can to make sure the goals of your roofing project are clear and acceptable to you. We never add any un-agreed upon , or hidden charges. We Purchase all of our products and materials directly from the manufacturer, which allows us to pass the savings on to our customers. The greatest reward we can receive is your satisfaction, and a positive word-of-mouth referral. Visit our website or contact us for more information: www.ABCHomeshield.com ABCHomeshield@gmail.com 704-241-7780...

D & D Drywall & Painting

We specialize in drywall and painting. We are happy to help you with all of your remodeling for your interior and exterior projects. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after-hours service.

Paint trinity

Specializing in a variety of services: Interior and Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Staining , Stucco painting , stain and More. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, great prices, and with a service-oriented attitude. We have been serving residential for the last 5 years and pride ourselves on taking care of our customers like our own family. We look forward to doing business with you! Contact us today with any questions or to get an estimate on any other home improvement project.

CHS Services

With over a decade of experience we can help you any project around your home, pressure washing, interior/exterior painting, staining, house cleaning, and much more. Get your free quote today! call us at (980) 226- 8055

Offers by CHS Services on Angi

11/12/2013

They were very professional and did a good job. They arrived a bit early so they were definitely on time. They were courteous and knowledgeable. They quoted $165 for a diagnostic but it was very simple so I ended up not doing the diagnostic so I didn't spend anything today. Regardless they were very courteous. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
ABC Homeshield came by today and gave me a price.

Category electrician

09/27/2012

I had contacted several different companies to have my roof replaced, after getting several estimates I went with ABC Homesheild they had the most reasonable estimate, I am glad with the choice, they met my expectations. The crew arrived early Thursday morning, got right to work. My roof was replaced, and looked great. They did a great job, cleaning up after them self. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
ABC Homesheild replaced my roof. They very had a fair estimate compared to the other guys. They brought all the materials, and left with all the garbage from the project.

09/24/2012

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Roofing - repair and new.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa