Scorpion Flooring, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2019

29 Peg St

Moncure, NC 27559

Our focus in SCORPION FLOORING, LLC. is HIGH QUALITY HARDWOOD FLOOR SERVICE, REFINISHING FLOORS, SANDING & FINISH AND DUST FREE SANDING. We also do STAIR INSTALLATION and REFINISHING on your existing STAIRS and RAILING. We REPAIR your floors and BRING YOUR FLOORS BACK TO LIFE! We not only work in

Mike T.

It was just fine. I enjoyed working with Arturo.

Description of Work
He laid a vinyl flooring for me.

Scott B.

It was fantastic, the highest compliment I could give.

Description of Work
They refinished our hardwood floor.

Category hardwood floor

Joe Z.

Very well done, they have done great, they provide the quotation promptly, they work quick, they were clean and neat on the job, and they just did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Put in bamboo flooring on living room, dining and hallway and premium vinyl flooring in kitchen, they've put in the baseboards as well for me.

12/09/2019

Sara L.

Scorpion Flooring was amazing. He took time to go over the process with me and kept me updated throughout the process. He was very attentive to detail and my floors turned out better than I ever imagined. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing hardwood flooring work.

Description of Work
hardwood floor installation/sanding and finishing

Category hardwood floor

11/15/2019

Quinn S.

Arturo (lead installer) and Rosa (office manager) are proprietors of the family owned and operated business Scorpion Flooring and were a true pleasure to work with. They were the first of four quotes we sought and received. They not only were the most responsive to our many questions (and patient with us as we changed the scope of our project on them), but they also they came in as the most affordable. The other quotes were from businesses that were either stores with annoying salesmen that subcontracted or were larger businesses that seemed like they didn't really need or want our business. Arturo is a true craftsman and him along with his associate Hector actually saved me ~$1000 on the expensive Maple I purchased by pointing out some (to my layman's eyes) minor imperfections in the cut of the planks early on in the installation process that when I took pics and pointed it out to the store of purchase I was able to negotiate a partial refund rather than wait for another shipment which would only delay my project with improved product quality quite uncertain. The look and feel of the final installation was great and we were very happy. They worked with incredible pace and care. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Engineered hardwood flooring installation (replacing existing carpet and foyer flooring) on the 1st floor of Holly Springs townhome.

11/12/2019

Jessy B.

They did a good job. The workers were professional, nice, and accommodating. They also gave me a fair price and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced and installed a new sub flooring before they installed a luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl plank.

FISHER HARDWOOD FLOORING

In business since 2000, Fisher Hardwood Flooring provides quality hardwood flooring installation and dust free hardwood floor refinishing in Wake Forest, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Durham, and Chapel Hill, NC. Our commitment to quality products, craftsmanship, cleanliness, and customer service is evident. When you contact us for an estimate, Matt Fisher, the owner, will personally meet you at your home to understand your flooring vision and needs. He will answer any questions to ensure you receive the best products at a competitive price. Join our growing list of satisfied clients! Estimates are free, contact us today to get started adding value and beauty to your home with hardwood floors.

Raleigh Flooring

Raleigh Flooring is a locally owned and locally operated flooring company with combined 30 year experience in the flooring and home improvement arena. We offer residential and commercial installation services for pre-finished hardwood, site-sanded hardwood, refinishing, carpet, lvp, laminate, tile and vinyl.

2022 Super Service Award

Simon Hardwood Floors

We are Hardwood Floor specialist and only do Hardwood flooring. We take pride in every job that we do. Please CALL OR TEXT ME at 919-369-0317 to get a Free Estimate on any hardwood flooring need you have. (Install, Refinish, Repair, Site Finished, Pre-finished, Engineered, and Laminate) We have won super service awards for the last 12 years in a row on Angie's List. I have two crews and can usually get to a job when the customer wants it done. All my employees have worked with me for no less than 6 years. We are always on time, and make sure we stay true to our schedule. We are dust free and very hard workers. We don't get paid until you are happy with your hardwood flooring. I Look forward to meeting you. Thank You, Eric Simon (Owner of Simon Hardwood Floors)

Hardwood flooring installation, Engineered installation, Refinishing, Finish wood Stairs, Floor Repairs for hardwood floors, Laminate installation, Luxury vinyl Plank.