Saye Specialty Electric Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2002

End-User Repair Service. NC State Licensed (#15450) since 1989. Four (4) employees. No subs. Charges an hourly rate inclusive of drive-up travel charges. NO Added Service Call fee. Commensurate overtime rate for after hours emergency service....

A & M Investments

A & M Investment is your local NC and SC electrical company. A & M Investment has been providing industrial, commercial and residential services for 5 years.

IVG Solar Corp

Kyle Murray Electrical Contracting

My primary focus is on electrical service and remodel projects. I do both residential and commercial lighting and power service. Everything from hanging a ceiling fan to panel upgrades and remodel projects.

10/07/2018

Royce R.

I called on 9/20 and left voice mail. No one ever returned my call until I called on 10/3 to indicated I hadn't heard from anyone and that I was about to post my review on Angie's List. Amazingly, Bob Saye called within hours of my voice mail and said they've been swamped and were not presently doing any residential work at this time. I too am "swamped" with things, but still expect a courtesy call back from prospective contractors within a reasonable time period!

Description of Work
Reconfigure my main breaker box, run an HVAC ckt, and install a new 50A outlet in my garage

09/20/2017

Sharon L.

Saye Electric has been a go-to name in our home for electrical needs for years. They are prompt, professional, very detail oriented, and do beautiful work at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
exterior lighting, exterior ceiling fan, interior outlet

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

12/01/2015

Susan Y.

Saye Specialty Electric was able to accommodate my need for an immediate appointment. My house was under contract for sale and the electrical inspection, review and written evaluation of the wiring, including some aluminum wiring, and minor repairs were requested by the buyers. All of this was done to the satisfaction of the buyers and the sale was finalized. Thank you, Saye Specialty Electric! I will absolutely use them again if needed and have recommended them to friends and my new neighbors.

Description of Work
Provided an electrical inspection of my house, which was under contract for sale, and made some repairs that were recommended by the buyers' inspector.

04/06/2014

Nancy M.

Saye was timely, reasonably priced, and professional. We had collected quotes from five electricians for the job. Saye was chosen based on price, availability, and knowledgable personnel. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
We used Saye for a garage remodel. They installed a 240v welder circuit and receptacle, as well as 240v connection points and circuits for a compressor and an auto lift. Saye also did wiring for a new garage door and partially wired and installed switches for new overhead lights.

12/08/2013

KERRY K.

Contacted them to schedule a visit to deal with a number of relatively small projects. Their visit was promptly scheduled. Two electricians were sent out to deal with a few of the tasks, but one electrician was here nearly the entire day. They fixed some electrical sockets, replaced three large hanging lights and installed a range hood. Work was completed in a day. Billing was done promptly and the cost was as expected. Both electricians were very professional and made us feel completely at ease.

Description of Work
General electrical work.

07/25/2013

Juergen Peter S.

This is the best work I’ve ever had. They are efficient, friendly, cleaned up well, and arrived on time.

Description of Work
Electrical work.

06/05/2013

Linda R.

As always, it went great! This is the only electrical service that I have used since I have been in the Charlotte area and I've been here for 7+ years. I found Saye Specialty Electric on Angies List and have always been pleased with their work. I called Bob on Wednesday, 5/29 asking about how to convert existing or install new dusk to dawn lighting outside of my home. He came out that afternoon , looked at my situation and made recommendations. We scheduled an appointment for Friday morning, 5/31. Jeff came out and did a great job installing the photo sensor on the front pendant light and then proceeded to replace the flood lights in the back. He worked through several issues because of how the existing lighting had been originally installed but was extremely patient, listened to my concerns and completed the work to my satisfaction. He was professional and courteous, as always. I wouldn't use anyone else for my electrical needs!

Description of Work
Installed an photo sensor on my front outside light and replaced an existing spot light on my deck with a dusk to dawn flood light.

05/14/2013

Nicole B.

We recently purchased a house built in 1948 and when we needed some electrical work done Saye Specialty was recommended to us by a friend. We did this through a 203K loan which involved a lot of paperwork and communication. Bob was thorough and quick in returning all of the information requested by the 203K loan company! We have since used Bob for some minor electrical work and plan to use him for all of our electrical needs in the future!

Description of Work
Bob Saye and his crew updated the electrical service, installed new grounded outlets, installed new GFCI outlets, replaced all of our old non-grounded outlets, ran wiring and conduit to the attic in anticipation of a future remodel, and replaced the outdated dryer and oven outlets.

01/13/2013

HEATHER B.

The owner Bob called and said the job would done on the 10th. He called in AM on the 10th to say his crew would contact me on the way to my house. At 1:00 they called and arrived at 1:30 AS PROMISED! The work was done by a 3 man crew in about 3 hours, until it was dark and rainy. They quickly fixed all the grass that they had dug up so it wouldnt flood and said they would be back the next day. By 8:00am they were already working wiring the new flood lights to the electrical switches. They were finished by 9:30am. ON TIME, PROFESSIONAL, SMART, AND AFFORDABLE......NEED I SAY MORE

Description of Work
I needed lights installed in front of my house. Some attached to home, some in front that required digging across entire lawn.

Category electrician,lighting

01/09/2013

Annelies S.

This group was amazing!! They came out the day I called to help me with a bulb that had broken off in the fixture of our ceiling fan. He was on his way to another job, and didn't even charge me for the service (even though I asked to pay him, of course). Don't come across people like that anymore! I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed light

Category electrician

Residential & commercial electrical contractor, troubleshoot & repair service calls, fuse to breaker upgrades, bath fans, attic fans, ceiling fans, interior & exterior lighting installation & repairs, hvac power wiring, kitchen & hot tub connections, computer pre-wiring, catv, lighting, lightning surge & ground fault protection, most electrical construction & maintenance items.

Non Electrical Related Items