We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Open Up Garage Door Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

8029 Fairview Rd D

Mint Hill, NC 28227

Open Up Garage Door, Inc is locally owned and operated. My name is Jeremy Dabbs. I was fortunate to be introduced to this industry in high school when I was 14. Industry-respected family trained me. I quickly knew that I loved working with homeowners. It is very satisfying to be able to leave a door in a safe, quite and excellent working condition.We take great effort in providing fast, reliable and professional service. 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We fix broken springs, cables, off track doors, track repair, and damaged door panels to name a few of our services. We provide free safety inspections with every service call....

08/20/2020

Genevieve S.

Super smooth transaction and repair. Jeremy was the only garage door company to give me a quote via text which I appreciated very much. Several other companies didn't want to tell me a price over the phone and wanted to send someone out for a fee. That didn't sound right to me. Jeremy was prompt for the service call, spent about 45 minutes replacing the springs, and the cost was exactly what he told me it would be. Can't get any easier or better than that. I'll be calling Open Up Garage Door the next time my door needs servicing.

Description of Work
Replacement of broken springs

06/16/2020

kathy S.

Great experience from response time to completion.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

05/16/2020

Micah C.

Everything was great. Prompt service and repair. The contractor was knowledgable, efficient, and kind.

Description of Work
My pulley system was broken.

11/14/2019

Paul G.

Via the Angies list Messenger, they offered advice on what the problem might be without the need for them to come out.

Description of Work
i was having problems with my Garage Door Opener. It kept opening and closing on its own.

10/25/2019

Erika H.

A+++ The owner of the company came out to inspect my garage door that doesn't open all the way when the outdoor temperature cools down each fall. I assumed the track needed replacement because the wheels appear to get caught at certain points on the system. Although I've had the system serviced two other times, in previous years by different companies, Jeremy quickly diagnosed the problem and made an adjustment to my spring and motor. It runs perfectly! He was quick, thorough, professional, LOCAL, and honest. I will definitely return to Open Up Garage Door for all my future garage door replacement and repair needs. Thanks Jeremy!!!

Description of Work
Provide estimate for garage door track replacement.

09/23/2019

LISA H.

Great! He also changed the light bulbs and fixed a couple of other small issues with the door.

Description of Work
Backup battery replaced.

07/11/2019

Deborah B.

Jeremy did an outstanding job with repairing our center support bearing and replacing our garage door springs and opener. He is very professional, responsive and performs high quality of workmanship.

Description of Work
Replace garage door springs, center support bearing, and opener.

06/19/2019

Bryan G.

The service was great. I got a reply in a day and was able to schedule me in two days. they stated between 12pm-2pm and gave me a 30 minute heads up call. They had the springs replaced and garage door working within an hour.

Description of Work
I needed a garage door spring replaced.

06/13/2019

Carol C.

Jeremy assessed the situation after I opened the garage door by hand. He noticed that the sensors were not aligned. He adjusted them and the door is working perfectly. I am more than pleased. If it ever fails, I will call and have him replace the motor. He gave me good information about the different motors available. I would recommend him always to anyone having garage issues. He was very cordial and answered all of my questions. Great job Jeremy!

Description of Work
Garage door would not open. or close using the switch.

05/03/2019

Sean C.

This was a fantastic experience! I would hire Jeremy for anything around my house. It's too bad he only works on garage doors because his professionalism is top notch! I highly recommend him for any garage door repairs.

Description of Work
The garage door wasn't opening and closing

Champion Garage Door

Champion garage door provides top quality garage doors and service. We are a company you can trust. 15 years in business. Licensed and insured. Also Google guaranteed

Offers by Champion Garage Door on Angi
    Presto Garage & Gutter

Looking for a garage door repair or installation in the Charlotte area? Our garage door specialists at Presto Garage can help you create the perfect design for your garage doors - all at a reasonable cost. We can then bring the project to life with our premium installation services and materials. You can count on our Charlotte-based team to help you with anything from garage door replacements and repairs to high-quality garage flooring and smart openers. Schedule an appointment online or by phone for a free quote on your garage door repair or installation. Charlotte Metro’s Relentlessly Reliable Garage Door & Gutter Company We’re Here For You… Night, Day, Rain, Or Shine. And We Always Will Be. Did you know… Contractors rank #1 in consumer dissatisfaction? Consumers file 10 million Better Business Bureau complaints against contractors every year? Half of all contractors go bankrupt in their first year in business… and 96% (!!!) go bankrupt in three years? Those are wild statistics. But they’re not surprising when you consider how unreliable the average contractor is. We’ve all heard or experienced the horror stories of home improvement gone wrong. Call us the exception to the rule. Because at Presto, relentless reliability is our ironclad calling card. We’ve been serving the Charlotte Metro area since 2001 (formerly as Garage Doors & More Of The Piedmont). In that time, we’ve installed over 50,000 garage doors and earned a reputation for unwavering dependability. Bottom line: You can TRUST us. Entirely. Completely. Unconditionally. For proof, here’s how we compare to the average garage and gutter contractor… Guaranteed 4-Hour Arrival For Garage Door Repairs

Cox Door Company Inc

Cox Door Company Inc has been an established family owned and operated business since 1987, founded by a father and son team. With over 40 years of experience, we have been bringing high quality garage door products to residential and commercial customers. You know that your garage door is a big part of your beautiful home. You also know that the durability and functionality of the garage doors for your commercial business says a lot about your business. We are well aware of this. Regardless of the type of door you choose, you can be confident that Cox Door Company Inc. stands behind each and every door that’s sold. With great craftsmanship comes great responsibility. This is why we also stand behind the quality accessories that go along with these great doors. We have 16 Employees. Uses employees for installation. Charges by the job. Trip charges may apply for jobs outside a 25 mile radius. Additional contact name Philip Cox. Additional email - coxdoor@carolina.rr.com. Additional address - 3809 Gribble Rd, Indian Trail, NC 28079.

19814
    Charlotte Mecklenburg
    Charlotte Mecklenburg
    06/30/2016
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Spring Repair, Garage Door Repair, Opener Repair, & Garage Door & Opener Installation