Open Up Garage Door Inc

Charlotte Mecklenburg
06/30/2016

8029 Fairview Rd D

Mint Hill, NC 28227

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Open Up Garage Door, Inc is locally owned and operated. My name is Jeremy Dabbs. I was fortunate to be introduced to this industry in high school when I was 14. Industry-respected family trained me. I quickly knew that I loved working with homeowners. It is very satisfying to be able to leave a door in a safe, quite and excellent working condition.We take great effort in providing fast, reliable and professional service. 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We fix broken springs, cables, off track doors, track repair, and damaged door panels to name a few of our services. We provide free safety inspections with every service call....

garage doors (653)handyman (4)

08/20/2020

Super smooth transaction and repair. Jeremy was the only garage door company to give me a quote via text which I appreciated very much. Several other companies didn't want to tell me a price over the phone and wanted to send someone out for a fee. That didn't sound right to me. Jeremy was prompt for the service call, spent about 45 minutes replacing the springs, and the cost was exactly what he to...

Description of Work
Replacement of broken springs

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/16/2020

Great experience from response time to completion.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

05/16/2020

Everything was great. Prompt service and repair. The contractor was knowledgable, efficient, and kind.

Description of Work
My pulley system was broken.

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

11/14/2019

Via the Angies list Messenger, they offered advice on what the problem might be without the need for them to come out.

Description of Work
i was having problems with my Garage Door Opener. It kept opening and closing on its own.

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/25/2019

A+++ The owner of the company came out to inspect my garage door that doesn't open all the way when the outdoor temperature cools down each fall. I assumed the track needed replacement because the wheels appear to get caught at certain points on the system. Although I've had the system serviced two other times, in previous years by different companies, Jeremy quickly diagnosed the problem and made...

Description of Work
Provide estimate for garage door track replacement.

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

09/23/2019

Great! He also changed the light bulbs and fixed a couple of other small issues with the door.

Description of Work
Backup battery replaced.

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

07/11/2019

Jeremy did an outstanding job with repairing our center support bearing and replacing our garage door springs and opener. He is very professional, responsive and performs high quality of workmanship.

Description of Work
Replace garage door springs, center support bearing, and opener.

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

06/19/2019

The service was great. I got a reply in a day and was able to schedule me in two days. they stated between 12pm-2pm and gave me a 30 minute heads up call. They had the springs replaced and garage door working within an hour.

Description of Work
I needed a garage door spring replaced.

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

06/13/2019

Jeremy assessed the situation after I opened the garage door by hand. He noticed that the sensors were not aligned. He adjusted them and the door is working perfectly. I am more than pleased. If it ever fails, I will call and have him replace the motor. He gave me good information about the different motors available. I would recommend him always to anyone having garage issues. He was very cordial...

Description of Work
Garage door would not open. or close using the switch.

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

05/03/2019

This was a fantastic experience! I would hire Jeremy for anything around my house. It's too bad he only works on garage doors because his professionalism is top notch! I highly recommend him for any garage door repairs.

Description of Work
The garage door wasn't opening and closing

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

Spring Repair, Garage Door Repair, Opener Repair, & Garage Door & Opener Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover