Please call for more details.

Retracting Solutions

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2013

1517 Buckhorn Rd.

Mebane, NC 27302

Family run business established 1998 Social media site: https://www.facebook.com/RetractingSolutions See website for other details.

04/27/2022

Scott C.

My wife and I are beyond disappointed with Retracting Solutions. After experiencing fantastic sales, installation and customer service with Renewal By Anderson we have had the misfortune of having to deal with terrible and unfriendly customer service (most notably, president, Janice & representative, Abbey) faulty screens, which (please note the attached photos) have presented very little barrier to the bug world. We have been constantly doubted and questioned as to the bugs breaching these screens and as a result flying throughout our home. When asked if someone could come help assist us and fix this dilemma, Retracting Solutions requested a time change (no problem, even though both my wife and I have two little children and busy schedules) followed by a person who showed up outside of the agreed upon time and never even knocked or called to give us a heads up! The problem was never addressed or talked over. A colossal waste of time. He did manage to vacuum up all of the dead bugs/evidence though. Absolutely incredible. I called to address the ongoing issue and was met with aggressive questioning and condescension. On this call though I was point blank asked, "sir, do you want your money back?" I said, unequivocally, yes! Over one month later, my wife has requested to speak to a manager. Met with silence. I have multiple times emailed both Janice@retractingsolutions.com & Abbey with ZERO response. We are an easy going, middle class family who had saved for years to afford these windows and screens. We just want to be heard & treated fairly. We were promised our money back and now it just seems as if Retracting Solutions is taking advantage of us. A real shame that a quality company like Renewal By Anderson outsourced to this unprofessional company. Take it from us...look elsewhere for screening solutions

Description of Work
Three phantom screens installed.

Category screen repair, doors

05/01/2018

Elizabeth S.

Great process from start to finish, excellent product, prompt service, problem-free installation, friendly people.

Description of Work
Two new Phantom screen doors installed

06/07/2016

diane T.

Category screen repair

11/17/2015

Erin G.

Amazing product, and awesome service!

Description of Work
Install of screen door on back deck.

04/24/2015

Scott G.

This company was recommended to us by our next door neighbor and we saw their products at a recent home show. They offered exactly what we wanted and had a price that we were comfortable with. The service we received was nothing short of outstanding. Their installer stopped over several days ahead of the installation and left color samples of the frames, so that we were able to get a very close match to our trim. On the day of installation, they arrived when promised, handled everything very professionally and cleaned-up prior to leaving. None of this says nearly enough about the warm, friendly, caring service we received from Janice and her brother, Jonny. They are genuinely nice people to deal with and offer a unique product at a reasonable price.We can recommend them without hesitation and rate them a solid "A" on all counts.

Description of Work
They installed two Phantom retracting screens to our front and rear entrance doors.

03/19/2015

Lynne A.

Description of Work
Installed a retractable screen door on the front entrance to my house.

09/04/2014

jackie S.

Description of Work
Retracting solutions installed a retractable screen across my back porch to keep the birds from nesting in my ceiling fans and soiling my porch furniture. I initially contacted them in early May 2014 and when no one showed up for the scheduled appointment I was told they remembered scheduling the visit but had lost the paperwork. The visit was rescheduled for two days later. I think this is a family business out of Mebane, NC. A sister does the initial evaluation, makes recommendations, and quotes prices. After a contract is signed and a deposit placed, one of the brothers comes to take measurements for the materials needed. It takes a few weeks for the materials to arrive and then the brothers come back for installation. Between their schedule and mine the installation could not be done until August 20, 2014. I have been pleased with the screen and the installation fellows were great. Interestingly, even though the first appointment went awry, the brother who came to measure and the team who came to install the screen actually arrived early. I cannot comment on the price value because I could not find anyone else who could provide this product.

05/03/2013

Karen K.

It's somewhat pricey, I think, but I am very pleased overall. The tardiness in keeping my appointment (for which I had to call to find out where they were), was explained as an office error and they were very apologetic. If you know what you want and agree on the price on the phone, you can have it all done with one visit and within an hour or 1 1/2 hours because the screens are custom made on the spot with no need to come back for installation, which I found to be a great plus. The website is very helpful. I used a 10% discount coupon I had from Clipper magazine. The warranty is pretty extensive also and covers most everything except the actual screen mesh. I was pleased with the workmanship and friendliness of the installer.

Description of Work
Retracting Solutions installed a Phantom retracting screen door at my back door where I had only a hanging mesh with magnets thing to keep out bugs when the door was open. Since the space outside my door is tight, this retractable screen is perfect and it looks great.

Pollard Home Remodeling

Licensed and insured Contractor that specializes in projects of all sizes. From framing, flooring,tile, sheetrock, painting, trim, plumbing, electrical and much much more!! We have been a family owned business open for five years. Your satisfaction is our expectation. Call now for a free estimate! We look forward to meeting you and helping make your dream a reality.

Offers Coupon

SV Remodeling

Changes come with new perspectives, and this is why at SV Remodeling Inc., we have the best remodeling solutions for your convenience. We specialize in painting, carpentry, complete house restoration and general remodeling. Feel free to contact us!

Ashley Co

The Ashley Company is a fully licensed, insured & locally owned general contracting firm. We've provided high-quality home improvement services to the Triad area for more than 19 years. Whether you want to renovate an existing area or add an attractive new addition we can provide top quality craftsmanship that will meet your budget and exceed your expectations.

Yes; ask for details

Door & Window Screens, Motorized Retractable Screens for porches and garages, Solar Screen Shades, Blackout & Dual Shades, Sun Shades, Exterior Window Shades

Don't screen in porches with fixed panels.