Mark's Tree Service

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2006

Tree work, cutting down, hauling away, bucket truck work & dump truck with wood chipper and Bobcat service...

Dizzy's Trash Out

Offers by Dizzy's Trash Out on Angi

03/03/2018

Mark responded quickly to provide the estimate and emailed me the quote the same day. He kept me updated regarding scheduling. Mark and his crew took down 6 trees and trimmed limbs on another tree that were growing over my roof. They carefully worked around my garden and did good job of cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree service

08/21/2017

Mark and his team cut down three very large trees, some smaller ones, and trimmed even more trees in my backyard. Mark came within just two days of contacting him and gave me an estimate. I felt the price was great and scheduled the work. He was actually able to come a little over a week early. They removed everything and cleaned up extremely well during and after the work was done. I highly recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees cut down and removed.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

01/16/2017

Mark provides great customer service! He was always very responsive. At one point his big truck broke, and he had to get it repaired which delayed log removal. However, throughout this process he kept me informed on everything, and I trusted that he would get everything done. He did and cleaned up our yard so it looked better than before he came. I highly recommend Mark's Tree Service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

12/05/2016

Mark was friendly and did the trimming and cleanup in a timely manner. I will hire his company again when the need arrises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

06/22/2016

Great crew came in did good work cleaned up after finishing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had to take dowm a tree very close to my home that was very tall and wide. without any damage to lawn and home

CATEGORY tree service

Tree work, cutting down, hauling away, bucket truck work & dump truck with wood chipper.

Tree planting.